PDA

View Full Version : Here you go KK..

[TgR]KILLER
04-08-04, 15:54
i just went to paybycash.com and filled in another 3 month note..

gonna post it in a second.. why ? cause since i made a new char on uranus and leveling a bit i'm having fun again..

this doesn't meen i like the things your doing atm with giving no info on whipes and shit.. but i still like this game to much to not to play it :/ so heres my 30 euro's of trust for you guys.. now gimme some info back ;) :p :D

garyu69
04-08-04, 15:58
want to pay for the 4 accounts i have running at the moment too?

BTW KK, I will only have one account if there is a complete Item whipe. Don't have the time to get it all back on all the accounts, so only will have one.

ezza
04-08-04, 15:59
is that bribary i see :eek:

Tomalak
04-08-04, 15:59
lol
That's the worst thing about all this,the bugs and lack of info...my accounts are coming up soon,of course i'm gonna renew them..makes me feel like a hypocrite, but I gotta have my Neocrack..

garyu69
04-08-04, 16:13
is that bribary i see :eek:
If i thought bribary would work then i would do it.

muhahahaha

[TgR]KILLER
04-08-04, 16:32
lol like no.. its the truth. i love this game pretty much.. pluto is so dead atm.. had 20 players just afternoon here.. so i went to play on uranus again had 80ish players and 100 when i logged off..

but erm with a item whipe i wont do more with the account then post on these forums now. cause i'm putting alot of effort and cash into my new char on uranus.. and on pluto i have things that are inreplacable for me.. so i'll quit playing if they are whiped.. but since we aint getting info i don't know.. and the lack of info is making the whole community instable..