PDA

View Full Version : Aaaahhhhh! Ive Got A Call Of Duty Prob And Ive Gotta Go To A Lan In 3 Days !!!

nobby
03-08-04, 23:09
hiya, my multiplayer of COD crashes on start-up with that bloody error report box, it only started since i installed that 1.3 patch, and ive gotta take my computer to a massive LAN soon and the main game is COD, i got picked :D

MrChumble
03-08-04, 23:14
A CoD forum might be a better place to ask for help...

I assume you've tried the obvious like removing CoD, reinstalling, repatching? Tried CoD in various gfx modes? Re-installed sound and gfx drivers? Asked on CoD forums? :p

Everytime I read or see CoD I just think of Eddy Izzard...

"Cake or Death!"

"mmm Cake please"

"there's no cake left!"

"so my choice is 'or death'?"

Ryuben
03-08-04, 23:25
aye only thing is to check ur settings on ur GFX see if ur over rideing any thing (some multiplayer options esp punkbuster should quit ya)

oh btw i want u to name this line sol

"were murderes, Twix please"

MrChumble
03-08-04, 23:28

It's Eddy, but I don't recall where from. I had to google to find it :)

Omnituens
03-08-04, 23:32
off the top of my head, Definite Article.

BREAD FOR MY BREAD GUN!

Ryuben
03-08-04, 23:50
notices the gun in hand and omni+ sol wearing tights

Hey we hijacked this thread :(

/me goes off to make a new one

nobby
04-08-04, 00:32
i see this thread going a bit slightly off topic

Gotterdammerung
04-08-04, 00:43
please stay on topic & help the guy out and keep the spam & hijacking to yourselves.

Do you have "enable downloading" checked off ? I had a prob similar once before where i dl'd something dubious from a custom map server. I had to reinstall

..i..DemonX
04-08-04, 04:57
hiya, my multiplayer of COD crashes on start-up with that bloody error report box, it only started since i installed that 1.3 patch, and ive gotta take my computer to a massive LAN soon and the main game is COD, i got picked :D

As i think u use Original Version of the game or? I would try new DX Version and New Drivers of all Componets!

It may realy help if u post the error box tough!