PDA

View Full Version : shall i still KKeep the faith?

Jailbird
03-08-04, 21:49
I think thats the only why I can get some GM/Dev attention.. it seems that they really dont care in helping me and am dissapointed.. i dont wanna leave the best MMORPG ive ever played but what happend to me would most likley make me leave the game.

around a month ago I GRed to my appartment but I was taken to my begginer appartment.. i thought it was a bug so I GRed again but i still re appeared in my begginer appartment. I decided i will run to my PP3 appartment and when I arrived there the password was wrong so I checked my app key in the gogo and it was changed to some player name... I typed that name and entered
my appartment... and guess what .....

its empty.. nothing there.. all the 150 rare parts and 8 MC5 parts gone.. it didnt look it was reseted since if it was there would be a piece of junk in every cabinet.

I emailed helpdesk and it didnt take them more than 2 days to reply to me.. they told me to contact Thanatos and gave me his email and told me he is good on tracking such things..

Ive sent the first email and didnt get a reply for 2-3 days. so i sent another and luckly Thanatos replied.

Hi,

I'm sorry, I accidentally deleted your first email with a bunch of
spam (I get a lot of that unfortunately). Looking into this now.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
With kind regards,

Michel 'Thanatos' Feidt
Community & Support Manager
REAKKTOR MEDIA Gmbh
http://www.reakktor.com
http://www.neocron.com

i was happy and for a day i thought KK really did a good job. but a week passed and I daily checked my appartment thinking they got the thing fixed but nothing was changed. ive sent more than 4 emails and weeks has passed but NO SINGLE REPLY.

Ive also emailed him about my apparmtnet named to a player that was looking for the same MC5 part i was missing for a DS. but it seems he is busy with NC2.

I am afraid that if they dont deal with it and NC2 is released there might be no chance in retrieving it. I am now despirate :(

40$Poser
03-08-04, 21:55
that definetly sucks, and just a thought, speculation at that. But if they show no care to fix the apartment, maybe it's another hint that only characters will be transferred to NC2?

:(

I hope not

Disturbed021
03-08-04, 21:59
That blows! :( :mad: Hopefully it gets all straightened out for you....

Candaman
03-08-04, 22:52
I am afraid that if they dont deal with it and NC2 is released there might be no chance in retrieving it. I am now despirate :(

Maybe they can give it back to u so u can get it wiped with nc2

Richard Slade
03-08-04, 23:58
KKeep the faith for a month dude.
Then it's all over.

Celt
04-08-04, 00:24
KKeep the faith for a month dude.
Then it's all over.Huh?

Why should he kkeep the faith if he is ignored for a month>?

Jailbird
04-08-04, 00:28
yesterday ive sent my 5th email to Thanatos... I hope he reads it with the 4 others ive sent before since i was pissed of when i was writing it and it isnt that good and he might find it offensive

Dirk_Gently
04-08-04, 00:30
yesterday ive sent my 5th email to Thanatos... I hope he reads it with the 4 others ive sent before since i was pissed of when i was writing it and it isnt that good and he might find it offensive

I expect he's used to it.

Genty
04-08-04, 00:50
You know my answer to this question...

\/

Zaq
04-08-04, 00:54
Is it possible someone else got access to your account?

Jailbird
04-08-04, 01:04
Is it possible someone else got access to your account?

pretty possible. there have been many hacked accounts incidents(sp)

but am not sure of my account was hacked since NC is evil sometimes :lol:

though helpdesk told me that it is impossible for a database error to change my appartment password. and cause my stuff dissapeared only days after I got my 5th DS part and I was advertising on trade for the last part am looking for.

Genty
04-08-04, 01:07
pretty possible. there have been many "hacked" accounts incidents(sp)

Don't forget the quotation marks :lol:

though helpdesk told me that it is impossible for a database error to change my appartment password. and cause my stuff dissapeared only days after I got my 5th DS part and I was advertising on trade for the last part am looking for.

If they told you that does that not kind of indicate that they ain't gonna do anything to "fix" it?...

Jailbird
04-08-04, 01:16
If they told you that does that not kind of indicate that they ain't gonna do anything to "fix" it?...

thats why helpdesk told me when I was confident that it is a Bug thus giving me Thanatos email a.k.a "hacked" accounts tracker (with quotation marks :p )

ezza
04-08-04, 01:21
i kept faith with them long time, disapointment after disapointment, but ive just about ran out of faith

NeoChick
04-08-04, 01:25
I know I am stretching it but perhaps keep the faith, I have had only good experiences with Thanatos and he usually helped me quickly, so I think they are probably flat out with NC2 right now - can you imagine the beehive there with NC2 due for release 1 September?

And as somebody above indicated:

ok they'll give you back your apartment so that you can use it for another four weeks and then will hop over to NC2 and never use it again - it's only a month to go, hang in there

P.S. in return for your loss perhaps they could let you into beta heh

Selendor
04-08-04, 01:27
We have to realise, even if they will not speak to us, that 98% of KK's effort is going into NC2 and new customers, not us at all. They are doing the bare minimum to keep the servers online for 4 weeks, thats all. But it will all be for nothing if they continue like this.

ezza
04-08-04, 01:36
We have to realise, even if they will not speak to us, that 98% of KK's effort is going into NC2 and new customers, not us at all. They are doing the bare minimum to keep the servers online for 4 weeks, thats all. But it will all be for nothing if they continue like this.
yup, they had better hope that DoY is awesome and gets lots of people in, cos the way we are being treated right now aint gonna keep me here for much longer.

its funny, in work today i took a call, this guy tells me the problem, says he spoke to someone about it last week, and nothings been done, i check itout, and it wont be done till next week, hes like what kinda company runs shit like that.

well the one i work for and the one i play a game of tbh

HoneyMonster
04-08-04, 03:09
Sorry jail that is a tough break :(.

At the moment there seam to be a lot of very negative threads about "some may argue with good reason".

I have just about played every major mmorpg around and i can definitely say that Neocron beats them all hands down.

Imo it's far far to easy forget that reakktor are not some giant mmorpg heavy weight and don't have a small army of coders/devs/support staff, However they still produce a fantastic game which we all love :angel:.

And i have to say from what contact i have had with them there help desk is absolutely superb !!!

Most other mmorpgs charge quite alot more last time i looked nc is about 5 quid a month, heh i pay my window cleaner more and he still misses bits O_o.

Anyway Keep teh faith remember the good things not the fre's, perma-sync, mission bug's,lost items they are interactive features : ).

TheGreatMilenko
04-08-04, 03:18
fuck the faith i had no faith in KK since there bullshit started

G.0.D.
04-08-04, 03:27
errm dude I think I know somthing that might cheer you up,
KK's secret neocron2 website...

www.TheDomeOfYork.com (http://www.TheDomeOfYork.com)

TheGreatMilenko
04-08-04, 03:30
that is true its never coming
NC2 is coming :p

Darkener
04-08-04, 03:51
hehe common gogo bug it sounds like you keep your appy keys in your gogo ??
It happens sometime that if 2 people access the gogo simutaniously stuff like keys can transfer over. I lost an a new appy to it with nothing in it and an appy of mc5's a while back. Anyway whats and email going to get ya you probably dont need 100k in game cash anyway

Kaden
04-08-04, 04:00
hehe common gogo bug it sounds like you keep your appy keys in your gogo ??
It happens sometime that if 2 people access the gogo simutaniously stuff like keys can transfer over. I lost an a new appy to it with nothing in it and an appy of mc5's a while back. Anyway whats and email going to get ya you probably dont need 100k in game cash anyway

There is no 100k policy anymore.

Darkener
05-08-04, 00:47
onos what will we do all my other 100 upon thosands will be lonely without that 100k should something go wrong and i lose all my rares .

Thanatos
05-08-04, 13:46
You really shouldn't use "qwertyuiop asdfghjkl" as name on your email account!
Contacting you via mail soon.