PDA

View Full Version : online poker

CarniFlex
03-08-04, 19:13
Any of you played online poker?

Im playing some poker atm which only req is that you register, but to withdraw any cash you win, you need a cc or such. Ive noticed its pretty popular with these freerolls that dont cost anything to join but you still have a chance of winning.

Just wondering if im the only one playing texas hold'em here online.

As a sidenote, a friend who got me hooked on it won 25$ on it, and another friend is currently on a roll with 96$, but then he also plays on the paytables.

joran420
03-08-04, 19:22
I play party poker...i been staying pretty even...my cousin who's been playin a week is up about 450.00

ichinin
03-08-04, 21:13
*Must..resist.posting..lame..implanting...jokes*

Duine
04-08-04, 08:11
I poke, TL115, tips are welcome...

elas I couldn't show the same restraint El Dude has :)

Mantiz
04-08-04, 08:37
Mate of mine is playing on Ultimate bet, he has decided to make a living by playing online poker... :wtf:
He has gotten pretty addicted to it, haven't even heard from him in a while.

WebShock
04-08-04, 09:08
carni,

unfortunately gambling isnt any diffrent than alcoholism for me. Both run rampant in my family and am staying away from it as if it were the black plague.

Like smoking, its another type of addiction. Once gambling becomes anything other than a hobby, it can really flush you life down the toilet. The sole thought of hitting the jackpot can really put me in a serious financial problem.

I play poker, but if it involves money i wont go near it. With my luck, i'll come out losing in the end. :/

Siygess
04-08-04, 10:50
TruePoker is quite cool - it's free to play and the servers are divided into "play money" and "real money" servers so if the thought of loosing all your money to a guy named "L337 dewd playah" sends chills down your spine, you can do what I do and play it safe on the "play money" servers.

WebShock
04-08-04, 11:08
TruePoker is quite cool - it's free to play and the servers are divided into "play money" and "real money" servers so if the thought of loosing all your money to a guy named "L337 dewd playah" sends chills down your spine, you can do what I do and play it safe on the "play money" servers.

LoL

you got pwnt and got j0or b0XorZ rOxoR3d by teh l33t p0kah d3wd

Got a link? That really sounds fun. I know pogo.com has some pretty cool games that actually dish out money if you dedicate all your time acumilating credits.

Siygess
04-08-04, 11:23
http://www.truepoker.com :D

phunqe
04-08-04, 11:46
http://www.truepoker.com :D

"More than just hyper-real, True Poker also rates as the safest online Poker site - fortified by a high-level security system and endorsed by the Directorate of Offshore Gaming of Antigua and Barbuda and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission."

The directorate and gaming commision of... que?!

:p ;)

Yeah, I know.. the company is based in Costa Rica :p

Lecko
04-08-04, 12:14
I was tempted, but then there's rumours of some people playing a table in a group and communicating outside of it to increase the chances of winning. I guess you could never rule this out so it's dodgy to say the least.