PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - reboot uranus

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-04, 12:49
ty :/ getting ping 30/50 normal.. then every few seconds it jumps up to 500 to 2000 how in gods name i can level like this.. weapons not being selected from qd. medkits not working and then suddenly taking up 3 at a time.. and losing 100 hlt because something hit me i can't even see :/

reboot them. or shut down the DOY servers if they are causing this lag :/ this sucks

garyu69
03-08-04, 12:53
Get The Fook Off Uranus And On Pluto!!!!!

Kaden
03-08-04, 12:53
It's more likely to be that whoever got into beta is sucking the bw :(

:lol:

notneo
03-08-04, 14:35
hahaha oh yea agree 100% with that ,ping in the last week gone ballistic

Ryuben
03-08-04, 14:38
probly cos they are running the beta off the old serves too so its laggging them to fuck :D

Drexel
03-08-04, 14:46
Damn :( , this thread isnt what the title lead me to believe.

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-04, 15:31
yea like its said they orderd new servers for doy.. but i think their running all doy servers on the ones they already had.. last weeks they already needed reboots and crashed alot but now pings are like 2000 all the time :/ very much fun this way... NOT!

HatchetRyda
03-08-04, 15:35
Jesus, why bother to pay when they not even doing anything about the problem? Fuckin god damn it

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-04, 16:13
*waves*

hello ? i know its fun your all beta testing bdoy and having fun with that.. but damnit give the servers a reboot or fix the bloody lagging.. its so bad i can't even walk from 1 room to another in the cellars without having to wait before every door cause ping jumps to 1000 and nothing works no more.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J J
03-08-04, 16:18
yes, seriously this is starting to take the **** somewhat. You can't select weapons/fire/even move lol. Any official word on what's going on/when it's gonna be fixed would be lovely. Thanks

Kain
03-08-04, 16:35
Any news?

They were fine till yesterday but last night it sucked big time.

The lag spikes still happening >?

K

SorkZmok
03-08-04, 16:41
I'm not even gonna try to log in.

Its way to hot in here anyway. (stupid apartments right below the roof :() And because of that i'm gonna go OUTSIDE now, grab my bike, ride to the lake, lie down in the grass, drink an icecold beer or two and relax.

:)

john irons
03-08-04, 16:44
what is the bw in the fps area activated with alt + f ?

athon
03-08-04, 16:44
Bloody Windows users think the answer to every problem is 'hit the reset button' -.-

Athon Solo

TheGreatMilenko
03-08-04, 17:27
Bloody Windows users think the answer to every problem is 'hit the reset button' -.-

Athon Solo

thats just the computer n00bies :p

HatchetRyda
03-08-04, 17:29
A second day of Neolag, I can't tell if I am moving or lagging.. Can barley get on the forums. How about something get done as I am about to cancel, I do not pay to not play a game with lag? Where dose are god damn money go..

Nidhogg
03-08-04, 17:40
Thread merged.

N

Alice
03-08-04, 17:55
LaaaAaAaAaAaaaaaaaag!

*faints*

HatchetRyda
03-08-04, 17:56
LaaaAaAaAaAaaaaaaaag!

*faints*

No really? Your very smart..

Im Hungry, for pizza.. :(

Alice
03-08-04, 18:07
Aww a NKitty! I wuv j00 ;P

There isn't any point adding my experiences with the lag to the discussion, because it will just replicate what has already been said. However adding my own lil comment at least shows I'm supporting the thread.

Anyway what's got you grumpy? Noob got away in the lag while you was trying to kill em? ;P

Zaq
03-08-04, 18:08
We are currently experiencing problems with sporadically appearing high latency times (high pings, lag spikes). We conducted an investigation and came to the conclusion that the problems are hardware related. The faulty hardware components will be replaced/repaired as soon as possible. Depending on the stock of our hardware provider, this may take a while and we do not have a target date yet. The repairs should improve the situation noticeably.

I'm wondering if this replacement hardware has been put in yet?

MISS WHIP
03-08-04, 20:26
WTF URANUS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Played over the weekend everything fine not the server is shot to shit with lag.
I play on saturn and the lag is never this bad.
to access QB about 30sec-1min
reload weapon -for ever
cast spells - you wish

WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO THE SERVER KK..not that anyone cares "looks"at KK

TheGreatMilenko
03-08-04, 21:18
*walks out of the bathroom*
walla i rebooted it

btw they wernt lieing about the new beta servers because Neocron is still in beta duh :p

cant beleive you all forgot that 8|