View Full Version : Pre Order Mails?

..i..DemonX
03-08-04, 02:08
Anybody got them? Or what happend?
I mean we are 4 weeks till release or?

Drexel
03-08-04, 02:14
Damn good question.

I live in Australia, so I need a few weeks post time, so what is the deal ?

Im not to keen on been stuck on a 'classic' server for an extra month, while i read here about how KEWL all the new shit is.

So please KK, when does the pre-order post out commence ? I need at least 2 weeks shipping.

DigestiveBiscui
03-08-04, 02:39
i recall them saying 4 weeks before release

SO IT SHOULD BE THIS WEEK :D

..i..DemonX
03-08-04, 14:34
Yeah but 4 weeks was last Sunday or? Oh well i hope that not ppl now come tell us hey fools we sorry but NC2 not come 1st September! :mad:

Ryuben
03-08-04, 14:41
that sig....just no

im at work and that puts me off my mid afternoon snack

any ways *shrugs* i think KK did that to see numbers for pre-oder to get an idea abvout how many copys to make for NC2 :lol:

*ahem* seriously i want my beta + pre-order email as long as it doesn't cost me a fortune for my acounts

on a side note i just realised i took a bite of my lion bar and i got to look at that sig now :( :o

DigestiveBiscui
03-08-04, 14:51
lol

if nc2 dont come 1st september then they fucked it up even more :p

Ryuben
03-08-04, 14:53
lol

if nc2 dont come 1st september then they fucked it up even more :p
and broke there last promise..

..i..DemonX
03-08-04, 15:20
My sig better now? U ppl are so ignorant sometimes :(

Original monk
03-08-04, 15:33
must say that i was feeling kinda weird/uncomfortable with youre sig also .. certainly here at work ...

but then i remember that i kinda liked the "we do it for the girls sig"

so to be consequent yours isnt inacceptable also :)

but i can understand that its pretty sensitive here on the forums cause some people will find it yust that littlebit over the top :)

ya dont have to be against homosexuals to dislike youre sig, but many people will find it offending cause there not quite used to the sight of 2 men kissing ..

an original idea tough, atleast its not a remove para/remove parawhinor sig :) i also respect the fact that the mods here left youre sig alone, think this wouldnt be the case in other forums :)

have fun and im curious what youre next sig will be :)

Jailbird
03-08-04, 15:57
wouldnt there be a DLable version of the players that allready have accounts?

it would really suck if you must only order it

Revslad
03-08-04, 18:29
there probably will be a downloadable version but for the people with slower connections they have to offer the cd's too

..i..DemonX
04-08-04, 04:35
must say that i was feeling kinda weird/uncomfortable with youre sig also .. certainly here at work ...

but then i remember that i kinda liked the "we do it for the girls sig"

so to be consequent yours isnt inacceptable also :)

but i can understand that its pretty sensitive here on the forums cause some people will find it yust that littlebit over the top :)

ya dont have to be against homosexuals to dislike youre sig, but many people will find it offending cause there not quite used to the sight of 2 men kissing ..

an original idea tough, atleast its not a remove para/remove parawhinor sig :) i also respect the fact that the mods here left youre sig alone, think this wouldnt be the case in other forums :)

have fun and im curious what youre next sig will be :)

Well tbh i got a mail to remove my sig by a Mod, i was remove it till Benjie was say get it back! And i think there is NO NEED to remove it! Cuz there is nothing to say against 2 men kissing! If ppl say something against this i think we should meet on court! We not live in 1200 so get over it!
Be Gay / Homo / Bi is nothing bad!

GDI GET IT!! :mad:

Duine
04-08-04, 08:09
/me checks mailbox:

:(

notneo
05-08-04, 12:54
i think slippage will= x mas release

Spy XX
05-08-04, 12:59
Thanatos just posted in 2 german threads that the pre order confirmation emails will go out after they discussed the last details. Guess they'll be out till end of the next week :p

Crest
05-08-04, 13:00
Read other post like this floating around ... mebbe mods could do a merge