PDA

View Full Version : why pes using wyatt earps? why?

Duder
03-08-04, 01:34
pes have have LIKE 80 Dex or something why are they using stuff above their dex level??? this is an atrocity and must be some satanic plot to overthrow the goverment, i bet KK are laughing while i post this important thread while they let pes do this, and i tell i am beyond pissed, i am like, soo soaking with fury! i bet KK are reading satanic harry potter books while cooking up with even more satanic pe things to torment us. just look at the pe power armor, you can see not only is it ugly, but it contains evil powers that turns your precious baby children into possessed fat children who play pokemon and read harry potter. dont you people see a sign? pes can cast spells, while not as powerful as the devil himself, their satanic rituals ingame shows how corrupted pes are.

PS all pes cheat

PPS oh i forgot pes are lame because they can use tl 100 weapons

PPPS plz nerf pes ok thx

DigestiveBiscui
03-08-04, 01:38
tanks use CS - moonie and mal - over there STR lvl

apu ppu's use things like holy lightning and para - over there PSI lvl

spies use things like silent hunter and slasher - over there DEX lvl

..i..DemonX
03-08-04, 01:38
[ edited ]

Possessed
03-08-04, 01:45
I agree, the satan worshippers should be purged to proctect the fragile minds of our children!1!11!

Mr_Snow
03-08-04, 01:52
Yes PEs should be all be nuked to death along with all monks and people I dont like.

Duder
03-08-04, 01:54
Yes PEs should be all be nuked to death along with all monks and people I dont like.
[ edited ]

Mr_Snow
03-08-04, 01:55
[ edited ]

I think the Mr in my name should answer that question.

Duder
03-08-04, 01:56
I think the Mr in my name should answer that question.

[ edited ]

Mr_Snow
03-08-04, 01:58
I think Ill be leaving this thread now because Im scared.

Duder
03-08-04, 01:59
[ edited ]

Possessed
03-08-04, 02:01
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Much <3 to duder

Duder
03-08-04, 02:04
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Much <3 to duder
[ edited ]

Callash
03-08-04, 02:11
Nerfing PEs is an idea, but I don't even know where the sunken city of R'Lyeh is, much less how to awaken the old gods slumbering within... plus, I seem to have misplaced my holy sword of Ch'Ralyn somehow...

Melkior
03-08-04, 02:14
*runs from callash*

Duder
03-08-04, 02:14
oh no this is bad news Mr Callash, ONWARDS TO THE AQUASUB!!! we must retrive the sword of Ch'Ralyn and smite evil and DEMONS.

DEMONS.

Melkior
03-08-04, 02:16
im not a PE, no really, ignore my sig....thats....er....my brother...*spams trade "WTB artifact holy anti-sword of Ch'Ralyn sanctum"*

Shadow Dancer
03-08-04, 02:18
lmfao

I <3 this thread.

Possessed
03-08-04, 02:18
Callash, to get the sword of Ch'Ralyn you must travel to the hidden word of P'try and find the hermit who lives in the oldest oak. There you must present to him the banner of Hindustan and recite an eight hour long poem without repeating yourself. Once you have the sword you must travel along the lost road of Noi. There you will meet the virgin bride of Illwa who will give you instructions.

Or something.

Melkior
03-08-04, 02:19
Callash, to get the sword of Ch'Ralyn you must travel to the hidden word of P'try and find the hermit who lives in the oldest oak. There you must present to him the banner of Hindustan and recite an eight hour long poem without repeating yourself. Once you have the sword you must travel along the lost road of Noi. There you will meet the virgin bride of Illwa who will give you instructions.

Or something.

um....dude, that was for the mystical staff of ka'tarh....

Callash
03-08-04, 02:23
I'm not stupid, I tried that already! The hermit is dead, the undead legions of Taperax killed him and wiped their traces. I think it wouldn't have worked anyway, he knows that the King Arnygon of Hindustan would never give me his banner willingly.

Possessed
03-08-04, 02:23
um....dude, that was for the mystical staff of ka'tarh....

Oh shit, is the sword of Ch'Ralyn the one where you must defeat the giant of Albion using nothing but a enchanted rock, and then retrieve the sword from his cave that is warded with spells cast by the Head Wizard of Zweep?

Melkior
03-08-04, 02:24
actually, im sure i saw someone selling the sword of Ch'Ralyn on bargain hunt this morning...

Callash
03-08-04, 02:26
If we keep going like that, we will have the storyline for a medieval RPG in a few hours 8|

Shadow Dancer
03-08-04, 02:27
If we keep going like that, we will have the storyline for a medieval RPG in a few hours 8|

Can we have ppus in that rpg too?

What?

I'm not trying to start trouble

really

Duder
03-08-04, 02:27
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/5497/preview13.jpg

Hey guys i think me and hercules saved the sword afterall although there were 2 asian kids that got before us but after a short struggle we made it ok guys relax (after the victory pic hercules ate them i asked "why did you eat them kids" and he answered "i was hungry" and how can i deny a starving mans right to eat?

ok now to find the stick

Possessed
03-08-04, 02:28
Hah! So I was right Melkior... you are obviously some evil spirit sent by the Queen of Thep to prevent us from saving the world (by nerfing PEs)!

Hmm... the Hermit has a brother who chose not to follow the hermit lifestlye of his family. He chose to sail the seas of Cthys on a corsair instead. Hunt him down young Callash for he might know something of your quest. I hear that his ship docks often at the Port of Uile on the Coast of Roe, though this is in the land of Taperax, so be careful.

Who said that Arnygon had to give you his banner willingly? His wife is most promiscuous and it should be easy to seduce her. This will allow you to roam his castle at night, free to obtain the banner!

Shadow Dancer
03-08-04, 02:28
Kevin Sorbo>The guy in the pic

tbh

Duder
03-08-04, 02:34
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9610/hercules.jpg

ok guys on closer inspection i think hercules made a fool out of me because it wasnt the sword of Ch'Ralyn afterall!! Hercules and me straightened a few things out and it turns out hercules just wanted to eat the babies and the sword was infact the SWORD of Veracity. sorry guys im really sorry and hercules is also sorry for this confusion but hey at least hercules got his breakfast

sanityislost
03-08-04, 02:37
this thread scares meh : /

tho why dont we just nerf PE's and make them a bartender with a knife or a spoon

SiL ..:..

Lexxuk
03-08-04, 02:40
Well Duder, they use them, because they can, obviously :p

Vryce
03-08-04, 03:09
Nerfing PEs is an idea, but I don't even know where the sunken city of R'Lyeh is, much less how to awaken the old gods slumbering within... plus, I seem to have misplaced my holy sword of Ch'Ralyn somehow...

HUH??? o_O

Oh, oh - I know where the Robe of St. Roris is.......does that help?

O/T: My PE uses TWO Earps :p

Dirk_Gently
03-08-04, 03:34
Is it actually possible to nerf PEs anymore than they already have been???

Napalm82
03-08-04, 04:22
There is only ONE hercules!

http://www.thearnoldfans.com/filmography/hiny/cover.jpg

wargolem
03-08-04, 04:33
PEs dont need to be nerfed. Yes they are strong in pvp if its self buffed duels in op wars they are pretty much next to useless when there are alot of apus and tanks around

leave them as they are they are a nice class to level and they are very good at dueling the trade off is being poor at op wars and not as much use as a tank in many situations (doy tunnels and mc5)

Omnituens
03-08-04, 04:59
[ edited ]

40$Poser
03-08-04, 05:02
[ edited ]

Benjie
03-08-04, 06:40
[ edited ]

Freya
03-08-04, 07:22
Ok guys, way way way offtopic here, back to Pe's and wyatt earps and that fun stuff

manderf
03-08-04, 07:53
pes use wyatt earp because when they pwn with it, its like a slap in the face to the person

Richard Slade
03-08-04, 09:43
I will ONLY use the Wyatt with me spy later (Wyatt discussed)
and PE's look like lobsters with guns.. and they drug up as hell for it too.. (PE's done)
Now for the important parts..
You know a thread has gone wrong when even the mods spam..
You know a thread should be stompered slapped, nailed to the floor and beaten with small sticks, when the mods even type long stories of spam O_o

Juht
03-08-04, 09:47
It's not spam! He's doing his job developing content for this thread, sheesh! :D

Besides, the devs need a break once in a while to have some fun.

Edit: Oh yeah, for the people that are all serious, this is a humor thread.

garyu69
03-08-04, 10:13
No to the nerfing idea.

I'm a PE and i don't use a Wyatt Earp, and its nothing to do with me being Low Tech Rifles :p

Liebestoter
03-08-04, 11:04
http://myimaginarylife.com/wayward/images/ermeystfu.jpg

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 11:11
U on crack duder?

ichinin
03-08-04, 12:10
PE's have 80 Dex, true, but with implants, they get at least 105 DEX, add some Destrosol+Des.forte and you get above 110 DEX easily.

So what is the problem?

Possessed
03-08-04, 13:33
Awwww, no one continued mine and callash's storyline :(

El_MUERkO
03-08-04, 14:08
I remember a period of a month where the Wyatt was actually worth using then KK realised this and hammered it a few times.

Noodle
03-08-04, 14:09
wyatt is still worth using, however, if it didnt stop doing dmg when your opponent reaches 50 health, it would be a whole lot better.

ichinin
03-08-04, 15:16
Oh, oh - I know where the Robe of St. Roris is.......does that help?

Its overrated. Make your own enchantments.