PDA

View Full Version : Saturn = Lag

Selendor
03-08-04, 00:27
Yes my friends its the weekly death of Saturn, lag is terrible, no idea if its level 3 or the server, but frankly I don't pay money to know that! PPUing is impossible so had to log.

Sel

Garg [RogueNET]
03-08-04, 00:29
everything is immpossible, i cant even change to my hacktool when i kill a WB... cant reload.. restart plz

Lexxuk
03-08-04, 00:34
a traceroute shows no problems on the route from the uk to the server, so its probably a server problem, and when these kinda things happen, its usually followed by a server failiure and roll back :p

Garg [RogueNET]
03-08-04, 00:34
if they rollback im gonna cry...:(

ezza
03-08-04, 12:29
yup last night was pathetic, for a changed managed to get a big enough number of the clan togeather, so when a couple of TS decide to gank a low level member of my clan at TG, we all head out there, I gr, right out of GR pull speed gat, start fireing at enemy tank.....

no damage, everything stops, then oh starts again, hit the enemy for a bit of damage, then stops....this happens a few times before i put the tank down with my Dev.

we head out side looking for the rest, now ppus having problems buffing.

every time i see a enemy i suddenly lag, they disappear, come back they are gone.

i dunno why we bother with these threads cos this crap keeps happening week after week yet nothing seems to get done about it

Selendor
03-08-04, 12:42
Its true nothing will be done until DoY servers, and even then I hope they have a better service than the Level 3 one. We'll only get action on our servers if they actually corrupt and die (about once every 2 weeks at present).

Still, I'm suprised no one even rebooted the server last night, because it seemed to be the server and not the level 3 side. I guess no one official was anywhere near the server what with Beta testing going on. Looks like we just have to put up with this lack of service for the coming weeks. But we deserve a much better experience when DoY is released, we really do.

SpawnTDK
03-08-04, 13:09
this lags on all servers the lasts weeks are planed ... they are not randomly
why ?
because that why its better to say "u see ? this new (lol) doy netcode ownz, mutch better then the old nc code" :D

ezza
03-08-04, 13:48
if it wasnt for fact i need to recap my tank i proberbly wouldnt even bother playing much atm