PDA

View Full Version : Fix Uranus!

SorkZmok
02-08-04, 21:59
I'm lagging so bad, i can't play anymore. My ping keeps jumping up to 1000 to 2000 every some seconds.

Anyone else?

THE_TICK!!!!
02-08-04, 22:02
sex ?

tiikeri
02-08-04, 22:03
24/7 on Saturn mate :)

It feels frustrating doesn't it mate?=)

Jailbird
02-08-04, 22:46
ya. my anus is lagging too

Cerbious
03-08-04, 00:19
Lagg is emense n e reason for this... can barly cast a buff on myself without having to cast it 4-5 times gah.

belgarion™
03-08-04, 00:51
I'm lagging so bad, i can't play anymore. My ping keeps jumping up to 1000 to 2000 every some seconds.

Anyone else?

Must be your ISP giving u to bad connection speed.

I got 10mbit uppload 10mbit download (1.2 MB/s / 1.2 MB/s) and i dont exeriencing any problems :P

Zaq
03-08-04, 09:13
Must be your ISP giving u to bad connection speed.

I got 10mbit uppload 10mbit download (1.2 MB/s / 1.2 MB/s) and i dont exeriencing any problems :P

Hmmm were you actually out trying to level?

Its not an ISP problem, everyone in my clan was lagging like hell last night.

WebShock
03-08-04, 09:27
lol uranians

thats how it is in saturn all the time. last night it was so bad all that could be done was tradeskilling.

Perhaps this is a problem at the backbone.

athon
03-08-04, 09:30
My guess is blame bdoy - it's probably the beta server causing the lag for the retail servers.

Athon Solo

stebedford
03-08-04, 18:47
WTF is this, its STILL lagging and if anything its worse now. I mean come on this has just started in the last week or so, I hope to god that its not because of the beta server because tbh that would be fucking bad. KK your letting your servers slip, were paying for this and its not right. Get it fixed!!! I cant play Uranus now because of this shit, I would change to pluto because theres no lag there but 1 I dont have the time to start a char from new and 2 I dont want to.

FFS get off your ass and do something!!!!

greendonkeyuk
03-08-04, 19:04
*hands ste a chill pill. Wow man lay off the caffiene huh? :)

i want to pk tonight so i hope this problem is fixed by then.

Also to the guy with the 10mbit connection, were you being sarcastic or did you jus wanna brag off to us about how uber your internet is. They say a mans car is an extension of his p- :eek: , perhaps his broadband is going that way too. :lol:

stebedford
03-08-04, 19:07
Dont need 1 donkey, its just not right that were paying for this shit that we cant even play. Plus theres certain GMs on the forum at the moment who have the tag "Ingame Server Watch" that dont seem to be watching the server, contridiction in terms? :wtf:

THE_TICK!!!!
03-08-04, 19:12
BEDFORD !!!!!!!!!!! wassup man how ya been havent seen ya in a coons age..shitty bout the servers but its good to see ya...(er hear ya)

ezza
03-08-04, 19:12
this is the same kind of shit saturn is putting up with every fucking week, we shouldnt be getting this lag all the time, had to call off the Pk run that FoC were having last night because of ppus buffs not casting and everyone else lagging like shit.

if this carries on though into DoY im gone

steweygrrr
03-08-04, 19:30
Remember when Jupiter went down and then they inexplicably took uranus down at the same time the other day? I reckon it has something to do with that....prolly patching Jupi through our hardware until they have the parts to fix whats broken.

MISS WHIP
03-08-04, 20:17
WTF URANUS

I played over the weekend and everything was fine now the server is shot to shit with lag (i play on saturn as well and it is not this bad by a long shot)
cannot select anything from QB takes like a minute , cannot reload weapon,cast one TL3 heal uses the whole manner pool as still does not cast while standing still.

WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO URANUS KK :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOT THAT ANYONE CARES...... "looks" at KK

hegemonic
03-08-04, 20:18
I can't even play with this much lag... I can't believe KK dropped the ball like this. Please fix Uranus KK.