PDA

View Full Version : Fao Gms Kk And Technical Team

Neocrons_coward
02-08-04, 21:34
One question:

Wheres the belts???

When i die my belt disspapears and so does my item.. can we PLZ turn em on i didnt just hit 100 hacking skill to ave all belts removed time to get nasty and pkay

Archeus
02-08-04, 22:26
Pika?

Prehaps you are looking in a warzone where belts are not dropped (except the german server).

joran420
02-08-04, 23:00
???

hmmm im confused

Ferabukoo
03-08-04, 01:49
i once had this dream where....

:o

Duder
03-08-04, 01:50
hey doom 3

HatchetRyda
03-08-04, 02:28
hey doom 3

sex? Doom 3, gonna suck

Shadow Dancer
03-08-04, 02:30
sex? Doom 3, gonna suck

Why?

I've been ignoring DOOM 3 news and hype for a while now. I don't have a super UBER MILITARY INSTALLATIONZ computer, so I don't want to be depressed by looking at screenies.

Cerbious
03-08-04, 02:52
german sever belts drop in war zones? that suxs

Omnituens
03-08-04, 05:01
german sever belts drop in war zones? that suxs
its the way they wanted it.

English Community was against it, so it was only put on the German server.

40$Poser
03-08-04, 05:03

pretty cool tho, I mean sometimes you get a free item out of an op war. Oh well, just makes jupiter all the more special.

SorkZmok
03-08-04, 05:41
pretty cool tho, I mean sometimes you get a free item out of an op war. Oh well, just makes jupiter all the more special.
Yeah. Including less opfights and more zerging. o_O

40$Poser
03-08-04, 05:51
Yeah. Including less opfights and more zerging. o_O

actually, from the op fights I've been in on jupiter, no

-FN-
03-08-04, 07:19

I want it too :( But I can't go to a server where I won't understand anyone *sigh*

40$Poser
03-08-04, 07:21
I want it too :( But I can't go to a server where I won't understand anyone *sigh*

you can always learn the basics even if it's rough german... and most of the time the person you need to interact with speaks english

MjukisDjur
03-08-04, 08:27

Why not? Its fun.
Like on Venus you just say Merci to EVERYONE that comes forward to you.
And yes, after you PK them just say Baugette or Merci :P

Archeus
03-08-04, 08:29
I've been ignoring DOOM 3 news and hype for a while now. I don't have a super UBER MILITARY INSTALLATIONZ computer, so I don't want to be depressed by looking at screenies.

I don't think you do need one, except for using the Internet at the moment due to the large contingent of muppets slowing everything down by downloading it.

Richard Slade
03-08-04, 09:17
Shadow, if it makes you feel better, atleast I find that there's something very disturbing about the graphics that I really can't put my finger on..
however it does look so ugly I don't know what to say..
And since it's all graphics and shit in the game, imagine how fun it is when even that failed O_o

WebShock
03-08-04, 09:47
Why not? Its fun.
Like on Venus you just say Merci to EVERYONE that comes forward to you.
And yes, after you PK them just say Baugette or Merci :P
bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa

seriously, going to a server where u dont understand what they are saying makes it easier to ignore the frustrated asshat who is flaming you.

Best way to be a pkar. Do the deed, and not have any worries since you dont know wtf they are saying anyway

Richard Slade
03-08-04, 09:54
@MjukisDjur:
I still prefer when we all shout "Je capituler!"...
As that's the only damn french I know :cool:

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 11:20
EVeryone in the world speaks english - no joke, or at least enough to talk.

So go jupitor, I plan on making characters there now ive nothing to do on saturn and pluto :p

MjukisDjur
03-08-04, 11:32
will bind that to some key then :lol:

Dim
03-08-04, 11:50
I've been playing on Venus for a while now and I've encountered a lot of french ppl there who couldn't speak English. Same thing with Germans, encountered a bunch who couldn't speak english on Uranus.

Richard Slade
03-08-04, 11:54
I've been playing on Venus for a while now and I've encountered a lot of french ppl there who couldn't speak English. Same thing with Germans, encountered a bunch who couldn't speak english on Uranus.
Which is horribly common in those specific countries.

Liebestoter
03-08-04, 11:57
I never understand a single thing neocrons_coward posts.. that little blurb he/she had in his sig about tribes and cowards puzzles me to this day.

Archeus
03-08-04, 12:02

and if they don't then speak in English very slowly and VERY LOUDLY and it automatically translates into their language. :rolleyes:

Noodle
03-08-04, 13:20
and if they don't then speak in English very slowly and VERY LOUDLY and it automatically translates into their language. :rolleyes:

rofl, haha.

i work at a tourist company, and i take bookings for car ferries, i did that to a german guy today who couldnt speak english, soooo funny.

i had no idea what to do, so i just spoke english to him for like 30 mins, and eventually i think i found out what he wanted, if not, then its gonna suck when he turns up at the ferry and cant get on :p

Nidhogg
03-08-04, 13:49
Get back on topic, please. If you don't understand the topic then don't post either.

N

Noodle
03-08-04, 14:07
One question:

Wheres the belts???

When i die my belt disspapears and so does my item.. can we PLZ turn em on i didnt just hit 100 hacking skill to ave all belts removed time to get nasty and pkay

what i can understand from this post is that someone is hacking his belts after they kill him, he obviously dont understand this, and tries to blame a bug. then he goes to kill people in a warzone, but no belt drop, and he wants you to turn it on......

:lol:

so is the topic beltdrops in warzones? or the "bug" he has when his belt disappears?