PDA

View Full Version : raus freezer und holy paralysis

WebShock
02-08-04, 16:39
hiya!

My german is terrible so i will share this with you in english.

First, I dont think the PPU should be taken out.

I think that Holy paralysis and all freezer weapons (like the spammable thunderbolt) need to be removed entirely or
make the anti paralysis drugs stackable in your quickbelt.

Like the PSI booster, perhaps make them 4 in each drug icon instead of one.

Your thoughts? Seems KK pays more mind to the german community (in my opinion anyway) than the english so I wanted to see what the german community thought about this issue.

:)

gArlibaer
02-08-04, 16:45
I Think, when they remove the PPU, many people'll exit NC, because without PPU it's not that funny than with ...
so, hmm ja I think the balance this time is very good and nobody without the PE has disadvantages ...
So I think it's ok like this ...
Comment: I'm against this thread ...

WebShock
02-08-04, 16:48
i didnt say remove ppu, i said remove holy paralysis and all freeze weapons or make drugs stackable in your quickbelt ;)

regardless, in my opinion freeze makes PvP very hard. You cant target that tank that is running circles around you and puts you at a very bad disadvantage.

Sigma
02-08-04, 16:53
To lazy to write it again, so...

Remove "PSI-Freezers" and replace the "WeaponFreezers" with Railguns.

Except the the MeleeFreezers, change them to pure EnergyWeapons, to electrocute people.

t-bird
02-08-04, 16:56

http://www.dandy-corps.de/pics/savepara.gif

gArlibaer
02-08-04, 16:57
hmm ja.. Maybe
but I said ... The balance is ok ... hmm you're right with the freeze yea, but remove ?!
No I don't think so ... A bit lower so that you can aim what you want but not run that fast like normal ... I Think thats unfair you're right with that but I think remove is more unfair.. Think at this : A PPU is alone ... nobody's there .. A group with an APU a Tank and anothe PPU comes to send him to hell ... I mean the paralyse is the only attackspell that a PPU has to defend such attacks ... And it's garanted that a PPU'll fall when there are no apps around so he can frezz them and escape ... So i'm not your mind ...

Edit: T-Bird wenn du in English zu schelcht warst dann kannst dein Thread ruhig weglassen weil dein Thread ist irgendwie ned ganz passabel ... entweder poste etwas oder lass es, aber poste kein son duemmlichen Spam ... danke
PS: Ich spiel auch PPU nehme aber trotzdem Stellung ...

WebShock
02-08-04, 17:02
what do you think about making the soul cluster more powerful and rewrite the AI so it doesnt wonder around like a lost retard? :lol:

What do you all think about drugs that go in your quickbelt like psi boosters?

Instead of having one drug per quickbelt slot, have 4-6 per slot.

MindFeeder
02-08-04, 17:02
When Para gets Removed, PPUs gets even more immortal, keep that in mind....

gArlibaer
02-08-04, 17:09
the Soul Clusters ....
Hmm don't think so ... When there's another PPu ... They have shelter deflec all other buffs .... So I think the SCs are not a solution ... The drugs in the QB .. when KK makes them stackable so that you don't need to activate them like : a frezz comes and the drugs automatically stack ... than it's Ok ... but thats not a solution.. You have 10 slots .. when you're Tank you only need your CS or what ever the other slots are free for drugs ... thats not a solution I think, because then all Tanks apus PEs and so on are untouchable against frezz, so we can remove it....

ZAMOLXE
02-08-04, 22:29
Well folks ...

To make SC even more viable like it is atm is the wrong direction ... just immagine 20 PPUs with 20 powerfull SCs in OP fight ;).

To the freezer ... all freezer should be only for PvM.

I realy dont know why KK make us beleve that Neocron is an fps-pvp game, the freezer change this in a point&click game ;).

Whats the deal, when you are parashocked (with spell or the shocker) you cannot move, you cannot turn ... you are like a standing turett that cannot shoot.
And dont tell me now "you can eat that shitt antidrugs", this drugs are shit, you cannot eat more than 3 - 4 couse you get a mega flash, and with the freezspamming from the PPU armys, you have no escape posibillity.

zam

WebShock
02-08-04, 22:38
i think ZAMOLXE said it way better than i could.

i agree. para needs to go away :/

Susi
02-08-04, 23:57
Hmm, müssen nun schon Leute, die kein Deutsch sprechen die 14-täglichen Remove-Para-Threads aufmachen? Wer war an der Reihe und hat es verpennt? :confused:

RedNex
03-08-04, 00:40
I think the freeze waepons are to strong the effect have to be approximatly the same as a tank run with weapon or without it.

Btw. i like my 5 slot holy para ,it's my baby :D

Threekill
03-08-04, 00:44
ich frag mich auch warum ich jetzt anfangen soll in nem deutschsprachigem Teil des Forums englisch zu sprechen.

Xadhoom
03-08-04, 00:51
schüsse in die beine bewirken dasselbe wie ein para, und erfordern Aiming, machen das ganze also etwas anspruchsvoller. Daher könnte para ruhig raus.

Terror_Nonne
03-08-04, 01:33
frezzer bleiben drinne... basta :P

ausserdem will ich jetzt sofort nen pinkpussyprivatedance...
achja, go home whinor!

t-bird
03-08-04, 01:34
Edit: T-Bird wenn du in English zu schelcht warst dann kannst dein Thread ruhig weglassen weil dein Thread ist irgendwie ned ganz passabel ... entweder poste etwas oder lass es, aber poste kein son duemmlichen Spam ... danke
PS: Ich spiel auch PPU nehme aber trotzdem Stellung ...

Erst mal war das ein Post von mir und kein Thread. Wohl kein English gehabt wa?
Außerdem warum soll ich meine Meinung äußern wenn dieses Thema schon X mal im Forum angegangen worden ist? Der Thread ist überflüssig, und das auch noch kurz vor DOY.

Freu dich das du nen Statement auf English hinbekommen hast und gut ist
:rolleyes:

Guu
03-08-04, 02:23
Really people, stop complaining. Evryone is always complaining about evrything...

Oh, to hell with it, I will join the horde this time, just for fun:

If anythnig, remove the mouse slow and keep the rest as it is.

You gotta keep in mind that killing a PPU is much easier if the PPU cannot run from you. If you remove freezes completely, how do you stop him from running around like a bunny on crack while he heals up?

RedNex
03-08-04, 03:20
schüsse in die beine bewirken dasselbe wie ein para, und erfordern Aiming, machen das ganze also etwas anspruchsvoller. Daher könnte para ruhig raus.
Mit nem HL auf die Beine zu zielen is zwar einfacher als mit ner waffe aber hat sehr oft nicht den gewünschten effekt :rolleyes:

Jadzia Eleazar
03-08-04, 07:59
Remove all freezers except for Holy Para ;)
Freezing should be PPU only, because PPUs hardly can paraspam and support their team as well and without Holy Para it would be harder to kill PPUs.
Currently, MC-Tanks can freezespam and that sucks.

Shadow Dancer
03-08-04, 08:44
All freezers(including holy para) should only work for PvM.

Trikoon
03-08-04, 10:32
naja ich denke mann kann das post closen da sowas auch in remov ppu treade diskutiert wird und es sind beide treads eigentlich schwachsinnig..

WebShock
03-08-04, 14:07
guys,
yea the threads are redundant. I just cant believe that you all are happy with this.

do you think doy is going to be some saving grace where every bug (outside of the FRE's) that bothers you is going to be magically fixed?

Excuse me for being optimistic, but I doubt that will happen.
We may be forever rid of the damned FRE, but, that does not mean that things that would make the game play more enjoyable will be fixed.

There really is no need for pvp shock. If people insist on having shock, then make the shock drugs have less drug haze OR no haze at all while on drugs

once you stop using drugs you crash and cant stand up. walking around kneeled down.

If there is so much redundancy, perhaps its a sign that this is something that needs to be addressed.

LagWarrior
03-08-04, 14:12

http://www.dandy-corps.de/pics/savepara.gifAgreed. ;)

Peace & out