PDA

View Full Version : Faction Killing

Crest
02-08-04, 15:04
Ok so there is a lot og faction killing going on ....

this last weekend I saw 2 factions (enemy to each other - BD PPU and a TG Tank) ... killing - who did they kill, besides others ... BD this bring up a question

Should this be left alone .... Although its not role playing, it may be viewed as fun..... or
Should stronger controls be put into place to either prevent or deter own faction killing.

I know MJS like the killing aspect, and hey I am all for seeing red, and then seeing red on the floor (Then hide cause red has invited his clan and PPU buddies to the party)...

What I hate is going into a zone, looking at a faction member thinking ok everything is ok, turn your back and wham in the back he nails you....

Me wonders if I am the only one who feels this is something to be looked at

Dirk_Gently
02-08-04, 16:26
Own/Allied Fac PKers should be drowned at birth.

Richard Slade
02-08-04, 16:28
Dynamic factions and kicking for individuals
'nuff said

ezza
02-08-04, 18:17
shit goes down, im guessing you dont actually know the reason why they were fighting each other like that?

Rade
02-08-04, 18:27
Faction killing sucks. Theres alot of things regarding PKer mentality that sux.
Logging alts that are allied with the target after a valid kill is one of the
things that strikes me as worst.

MrChumble
02-08-04, 18:29
shit goes down, im guessing you dont actually know the reason why they were fighting each other like that?

I do, and I don't even know who was fighting. They were idiots.

Rade
02-08-04, 18:29
I do, and I don't even know who was fighting. They were idiots.

Hahaha, classic :D

Darth Slayer
02-08-04, 18:32
Bet u play on Uranus....... :lol:
But it's not nice and thankfully it's still somewhat rare on Uranus but is becoming more commonplace especially in BD and TWG from what I've been hearing. There should be harsher penalties for killing same faction outside a warzone like beening kicked out of said faction and made clanless that would solve alot of this sort of pking.

Scorpius.

Clyde
02-08-04, 18:43
if one dude dont like another, they gonna fight regardless of faction. The penalty for killin a ally is enough. its like like the person gettin attack cant fight back or run.

Dribble Joy
02-08-04, 18:44
Faction killing sucks. Theres alot of things regarding PKer mentality that sux.
Logging alts that are allied with the target after a valid kill is one of the
things that strikes me as worst.
Classic case;
I find a very well known TG pker at MB and start giving him a face full of judge.
He shouts stop, and informs me that he is there to kill the CS guy that killed his CA n00b.........

Darth Slayer
02-08-04, 18:56
Classic case;
I find a very well known TG pker at MB and start giving him a face full of judge.
He shouts stop, and informs me that he is there to kill the CS guy that killed his CA n00b.........
I do hope you still killed him ?

Scorpius.

Dribble Joy
02-08-04, 19:02
I was somewhat dumbfounded at his lameness, so I told him to fuck off.
He got on his hover and did so.

Jest
02-08-04, 19:36
Faction killing has its place. In fact, the BD clan Im in has foughten almost every other BD clan on Pluto at one point or another. Some of the wars were so bitter that we would attack each other before any single other faction or clan. In a roleplaying sense, struggles for power always happen within a faction so its to be expected that inhouse fighting will occur. In a nonroleplaying sense, there are a lot of assholes in Neocron who need to get killed regardless of what faction they are. ;)

ino
02-08-04, 20:17
Yepp faction/allied faction killing is truely annoying, you never know whats going to hit you nowdays when you meet a group of bd's or maby some tg's (im crahn on ppu) and they always do attack at the most annoying times aswell when your not ready taking it easy typing to them inside the rpos :) and so on.

And the awful I suck and I have to log my ppu who is tg and help bd's attack inside tg.. (im tg on apu). All of a sudden there is this damn tg ppu ressing a bd tank or whatever and on with the show BAH. The biggest question is who are you actually going to help as crahn for instance.. I tend to help tg close friends kill bd's cause they attack my anyways.

As a little side note to jest. on pluto where there are like 120 ppl tops online you tend to know kindof every char and their alts, who is in what faction and who will be hostile to you when you meet them as an ally

ichinin
02-08-04, 23:43
Unless you are exiting a faction, Faction killing do not belong in the game. Stronger measures are needed to make people think twice about even aiming at a fellow faction member.. (Ofcourse, people do get friendly fire by mistake in op wars)

Rade
02-08-04, 23:56
Faction killing has its place. In fact, the BD clan Im in has foughten almost every other BD clan on Pluto at one point or another. Some of the wars were so bitter that we would attack each other before any single other faction or clan. In a roleplaying sense, struggles for power always happen within a faction so its to be expected that inhouse fighting will occur. In a nonroleplaying sense, there are a lot of assholes in Neocron who need to get killed regardless of what faction they are. ;)

I have a ton more respect for those wars than for most of the faction killing
going on, its simply not even close to being the same thing.

r0ti0n
03-08-04, 07:34
[ edited ]

Freya
03-08-04, 07:41
and Lets keep clan bashing off of all threads and fourms