PDA

View Full Version : Who dio you think is best PvPer

Pages : [1] 2

Crest
02-08-04, 14:24
Guys dont get this closed down... its asking your opinion on the following
1 on 1 , level grounds ... ie both buffed self buffed ... knowing the other is comming and not shooting in back, with no PPU kissing ass

Who do you think is the best
State Server and player name, and why .... Please its not about politics or who you think is not the best, or a discusion about a player ... Simply Xxx is best on yyyy cause I never seen him loose .... or something like that

Simple aint it ...

cRazy2003
02-08-04, 14:29
i think im best tbh

_cRazy_
pluto

kthx

Cor
02-08-04, 14:32
rebal without a cause and 2 fast 4 u same person Saturn

Richard Slade
02-08-04, 14:34
As it is for now...

The best I've seen the last week is Snot EYE - Saturn
Might not like him as a person, but damn that guy know how to PvP

ezza
02-08-04, 14:36
tbh most people i see are ppu buffed so its hard to guage.

umm Snot eye(snakeeye on forum?) on saturn is good from what i seen.

best meh dunno, Koros good umm lemme think

bahh my mind has gone blank, lot of the guys i would of named are banned( element[] im particular)

Jailbird
02-08-04, 14:42
ExcelleD on Uranus

he was able to beat most of the best tanks in 1 on 1 duels including me :p

and he got the crappiest resists ive seen and like only 85 base con.

who knows, resists are bugged

Dribble Joy
02-08-04, 14:45
djingo advanced.
Long gone now, but this person was inhuman, he simply never missed a shot at full rpm.

Rade
02-08-04, 15:01
Lyra ie Dajuda was really good. Vet was really good. EvilEye was really good.

One of those three on pluto imo. I that much since I came back but no one
that Ive fought recently stands out as much as those did/do/whatever.

HatchetRyda
02-08-04, 15:11
TheJester

Wow, that guy can kill anyone ask that Kid Kapow :P lol

Sex

THE_TICK!!!!
02-08-04, 15:18
hmm i will have to say best all round...GRIM..best tank i ever fought..only beat him once...and djingo is good as well DJ...fought him a time or two..he was defenitely rough !!

Dru Blood
02-08-04, 15:19
no one because its hard to gauge, sometimes you get ur ass kicked other times youll kick his ass over and over, so i guess you need a real game like quake or counter strike to say whos the best 1v1 neocron isnt the game to say whos better than who..

Rade
02-08-04, 16:47
no one because its hard to gauge, sometimes you get ur ass kicked other times youll kick his ass over and over, so i guess you need a real game like quake or counter strike to say whos the best 1v1 neocron isnt the game to say whos better than who..

Besides the fact that who is best in CS or other "real" games doesnt have
shit to do with who is best in neocron.

Does your post have a point?

Dribble Joy
02-08-04, 16:54
GRIM is tough, not as good as slutsumi, and hes not as good as djingo.

I dunno about apus or spies.
Rabbi/slutsumi's PE/naru for top PE on uranus, any incidences where I have beaten them are unsubstanciated and should be considered to be falsified.

WebShock
02-08-04, 16:57
saturn

Eledhbrant (on tank and hybrid PSI) RIP
Monsoon RIP
Rizzy RIP
Devils Grace
DarkH
Koro
Apocalypze
Cpt. Meatball
Zoneseek RIP
-=Cybrid=-
SpawnTDK
Rage-Mage (APU and Melee tank)
TheGamer
DigestiveBisquit (on his tank? if not its another old school merc)
So many names. I forget some.

Sigma
02-08-04, 17:15
I have no fking clue, whom to name, because it's actually to long ago since I've seen someone fight w/o a PPU behind them. :<

Mantiz
02-08-04, 17:20
Koro
Don't mess
Dank

Rade
02-08-04, 17:24
Koro
Don't mess
Dank

.. O_o ..

edited as to not be a complete asshat: Did those guys grow skill the last
three months when I was gone?

maggotcorpse
02-08-04, 17:30

With Quake and the other Games you can only test the Player Skills. Playerskill here is not very important as long you have a PPU behind you. Even the shittiest Noob, just like me, could kill the 1337 Killer when a PPU is behind my back.

Rade
02-08-04, 17:33
With Quake and the other Games you can only test the Player Skills. Playerskill here is not very important as long you have a PPU behind you. Even the shittiest Noob, just like me, could kill the 1337 Killer when a PPU is behind my back.

Well the skill needed for those games are completely different than the skills
needed for neocron. Even if you ignore char setup being good at those
games does not mean you are good at neocron and vice versa, getting of a
few well aimed reflex shots and getting jumps on people are not the same as
tagging a fast moving targert continously for 1-2 mins. Altho I must say I
would prefer it being somewhere in the middle, some aspects of how neocron
combat works completely removes the use of tactics in OP wars which is just
sad.

Mantiz
02-08-04, 17:33
.. O_o ..

edited as to not be a complete asshat: Did those guys grow skill the last
three months when I was gone?

As I haven't been THAT active lately I posted those I remember as best pvpers. Should have pointed that out sorry.

SorkZmok
02-08-04, 17:49
TheJester

Wow, that guy can kill anyone ask that Kid Kapow :P lol

SexAnd he also looks sexy when he's running for his life from a spy. ;)

<3

manderf
02-08-04, 17:52
skuld playing on tupac. OMFG

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 18:20
Drom.

j/k

I can't really pick the "best" only the ones that give me the most trouble or stand out to me. I would say Kayne and Tyrant on pluto. That's it. :p

Rade
02-08-04, 18:23
Actually I think if I had to pick someone from just before I left 3 months ago
it would be remus or evileye, only ones that gave me a good run for the
money at the time. Vet and Lyra is a bit further back in history.

MrChumble
02-08-04, 18:45
Creech on pluto I suppose

He went from being a total noob to quite shockingly good in just a few weeks :)

bootes also is a very impressive spy, one of the best I've seen.

I can't think of any good PEs offhand, but I never really see them PvPing.

[TgR]KILLER
02-08-04, 18:46
skuld playing on tupac. OMFG

not that omfg imho.. he can beat me but there are tanks who can do it way faster and take less dmg :)

but no.. Jest - Pluto ^^

Clownst0pper
02-08-04, 18:50
Rade im koro, and ive never fought you once.

How can you say myself, dont mess, etc dont have skill..

Because im not on pluto? ive only got Fawkes on there.

Marx
02-08-04, 18:55
I think I'm the best... 'cause I bet no one has my tags.

Then again, I don't pick fights and have good relations with most... So yeah, I don't really kill people much either.

=/

ufora
02-08-04, 19:36
rade and jest are the best pe's on pluto atm in my opinion, rade dont have such a good con setup as jest but he just owns

as far as tanks go evileye is deffinatly the best, paradox is aparently amazing but i have never seen him fight

Dru Blood
02-08-04, 19:44
Besides the fact that who is best in CS or other "real" games doesnt have
shit to do with who is best in neocron.

Does your post have a point?

actualy yes it does have a point, the point is how can you gauge who is the best pvper in neocron when there are so many possibilities for one to gain advantage over the other, both with drugs different character setups, better guns, reticle aiming, ive faught alot of people and beat them easily, then next time i face them i know its going to be a different story so i try just as hard and get beat which im ok with,

stop with the :eek: :eek: :eek: omfg noob pwnt shit and just get used to the fact that this game blows and its not the kinda game threads like this should be made for.

Jest
02-08-04, 19:54
Mentioned! Been having some good fights in NF lately. Partly because, in the past, I was always trying to be the best PE. Always trying to be on top. But now I just play, and let my wins and losses speak for themselves either way. I gotta say its MUCH better to play like this. I have fun with my duels. I can lose against "lesser skilled" players, and still truly have fun, and even be able to encourage them in their fighting. Its like once the burden is off, you can start dueling for fun, and not just to be the best.

There are tons of good fighters on Pluto that I respect (even if they dont consider themselves good). And some people are just good in certain environments. I hate that dueling seems to be the only criteria for good PvP. Ive met some awesome fighters in op wars, PP fights, and even pk sessions. :p

Anyway, listing names on the forums doesnt seem to accomplish too much. I'll see you all on the battlefield. ;)

Tomalak
02-08-04, 19:56
On Saturn, I dunno....Pretty rare I've seen fair fights...
I had a hard time starting out on Sat, though..Came here fresh from Venus, used to being able to XP in hunting zones in relative safety..lol
Now, I can finally defend myself, unfortunately, no defense against the lag and FRE's..that plus bad luck...I ran into Pepper the other day, looking for a fight on my APU...4 or 5 enemy tanks, melee for the most part, just standing around..ouch..I'm not a zonewhore, so I died pretty quick..got one of them with 6 or 7 blasts from my HL, but I don't think I killed him, I dont cap it yet :(

SATURN
Dave Insurgent (pistol combat spy) saw him take out multiple targets pretty easily when he was TG
DarkH looks like he knows what he's doing, saw him fight a few times..
Ezza
I dont know that many people on Saturn, so tough question..

VENUS
Chimio
Galde
Kalagan Ironhand
Jerto
Vampslord
Menolak
these are all friends, so maybe I'm biased.........umm..
Stupid thread, impossible to be neutral.
Closed.

;)

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 19:57
Jest you purchased gleep or something?

Clownst0pper
02-08-04, 20:04
For me...

Celas Victoria
Phobos
Devils Grace
DarkH
bumbum

and myself if im being honest :lol:

Jest
02-08-04, 20:12
Jest you purchased gleep or something?Yah Ive had him for a long time. :p

Darkener
02-08-04, 20:28
Koro = his rifle spy (pain in the ass) owns as does his melee tank (melee before the uber patch)
-Spank'd by ][)ank- = Hc tank
Biccy = Apu and low tech pistol
Cut throat = melee pe
Cpt. Meatball = hc tank
Apocalpyse = hc tank / melee tank
Devils grace = apu
Rattlecage = apu / melee tank
Dave insurgent = pistol spy
Rebel with a cause= pistol pe

Kaden
02-08-04, 20:36
I'm not about to massage anyone's ego's.

The best know who they are, and don't shout about it every few seconds.

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 20:43
Yah Ive had him for a long time. :p

I thought that belong to Aahz. Hrmm.

plague
02-08-04, 21:17
mmmm.... prolly Vet and spanked by dank they r the only once that i can't beat, oltho i wone few times out of like 15 when i was fighting spanked by dank(he had melee pa on hes hs tank - 25 hc but fast ^.^), Vet olways wooped me ars and now hes gone so can fight him again :(....
other then those 2 i think am ok :D on me PE(Gabriel) and hybrid(Silentnight), oltho i don't play them much since i found new fun in pvp on me hc tankor (MOHCTP):D

SamuraiPizzaCat
02-08-04, 21:20
vet
hes damn good on most of his chars (his droner dosent own me :p )

40$Poser
02-08-04, 21:24
let's see

Koro
DarkH
SpawnTDK
Gohei
TheMatt
Abner
Devils Grace

just a few active people that come to mind.

Koshinn
02-08-04, 21:26
Hm... Pluto it'd have to be teh Drake. But there are many people that are just as good, or at least almost as good. People are often either limited or boosted by the class they play, so you'd really have to compare similar class vs class instead of overall. Otherwise PPU-based hybrids will pretty much always win regardless of skill.

tiikeri
02-08-04, 21:44
(Ofc, i'm the best ;) i would prolly be better if I would make my setup to be PvP instead of OPwar)

But if to name some others: [Saturn]
DarkH / Hctank
Snot EYE (wanks fat men ;) ) / HCtank
Draego / apu
Cybrid / apu
And for PEs i have only one name cause he's the only one who has gived me hard times:
Cut Throath

Spies: none, they'r just annoying.

Sigurđur
02-08-04, 21:55
on saturn its probly
. Darkh as a hc tank
. Rebel with a cause as PE......(zyccy the beast)
. Othello as meele tank...
. spanke'd by dank as hc tank
. nemesis2k as hybrid

and many more ..but my memo is werry fuzzy atm.. so I´m probly missin out some good ones....

rob444
02-08-04, 22:02
Blind :p

xanu
02-08-04, 22:41
uranus
skuld
xantor
DJ (the old one)
and me :) <3

Dezerter
02-08-04, 22:46
Kayne, Skuld, and Jet Blaque (shouldn't you know SD? :P)

^^ Pluto

Mr Friendly
02-08-04, 23:03
Drom.

j/k

I can't really pick the "best" only the ones that give me the most trouble or stand out to me. I would say Kayne and Tyrant on pluto. That's it. :p

Tyrant?? lol omfg u kiddin me? surely uve seen me in pp1 against him plenty of times @_@ & kayne, yea hes good but hes been beaten by many

& to that other guy who said dank was good @_@, he zoned out with about less than 1/4, i was at 340 health =) so i guess no he didnt gain skill @_@

Underground
02-08-04, 23:03
Tyrant?? lol omfg u kiddin me? surely uve seen me in pp1 against him plenty of times @_@ & kayne, yea hes good but hes been beaten by many

& to that other guy who said dank was good @_@, he zoned out with about less than 1/4, i was at 340 health =) so i guess no he didnt gain skill @_@

But your a bloody hybrid... :D

trigger hurt
02-08-04, 23:09
Dave Insurgent (pistol combat spy) saw him take out multiple targets pretty easily when he was TG
;)
*cough*

Gee, I couldn't possible imagine why that could happen at all...

*cough*

Mr Friendly
02-08-04, 23:10
for the monks id have to say KryptonitE - pluto (hybrid) & CryptoChronic, himself, not Tupac on em @-@. cant really choose between the apus cuz they all drop like flies @_@ even with like 2 HLs half their life can be gone @_@

ermmm PEs, not really suer but yea, Vet & sgt murder (both pluto)in the old days & i guess duder on that char recently cant remember the name & jest''

for tanks i say -=sirox=-, remus, & evileye, (all pluto - screw other servers :p)i have seen nearly win all their battles & actually use combos as in diff weapons, not just CS spammers like most

& as for spies only one comes to mind :P jojojo bootes =) (pluto dur) & nonamebrandeggs b4 he left i guess

cRazy2003
02-08-04, 23:13
& as for spies only one comes to mind :P jojojo bootes =) (pluto dur) & nonamebrandeggs b4 he left i guess

and me as well i thinks tbh imo.

Mr Friendly
and me as well i thinks tbh imo.

negative :) well, then again, i rarely even see u newhere....uy even active??...

ezza
*cough*

Gee, I couldn't possible imagine why that could happen at all...

*cough*
ROFL nuff said

you dont guage a persons skill off one fight, ive seen the dank fight a lot, sure he gets beat some times, but ive seen him kill a lot of good people

i watched kayne a while ago at a fight night on pluto and he was the best tank there, and there was a few known tanks as well that he beat.

Mr Friendly
02-08-04, 23:16
you dont guage a persons skill off one fight, ive seen the dank fight a lot, sure he gets beat some times, but ive seen him kill a lot of good people

i watched kayne a while ago at a fight night on pluto and he was the best tank there, and there was a few known tanks as well that he beat.

& my point ive seen alotta people kill him also, sometimes not even really good fighters, just reg guys :angel:

as for kayne yea, the past 3 or so Fightnights hes been beaten plenty of times. seems others are gettin better :)

trigger hurt
02-08-04, 23:16
for the monks id have to say KryptonitE - pluto (hybrid) cant really choose between the apus cuz they all drop like flies @_@ even with like 2 HLs half their life can be gone @_@

ermmm PEs, not really suer but yea, Vet & sgt murder (both pluto)in the old days & i guess duder on that char recently cant remember the name & jest''

for tanks i say -=sirox=-, remus, & evileye, (all pluto - screw other servers :p)i have seen nearly win all their battles & actually use combos as in diff weapons, not just CS spammers like most

*sob* im not on ur spies list. that hurts...really it does.

from saturn, i'd have to reitterate most peoples lists...but it's going to look like a Cartel roster

DarkH
ZoneseeK (on one of his many chars)
Divide/Monsoon
InfamousGh0st/Blazed
Eledhbrant
Dank
Spank'd by Dank
element[]

Oddly enough, most of my list are people who are no longer allowed to play neocron, but there's one person in someone's list here who's still allowed to play even though he did much worse...eh oh well...those folks were the most fun to watch fight and the most fun to fight against.

Mr Friendly
02-08-04, 23:18
ahh n/m

trigger hurt
02-08-04, 23:19
whos ur spy?
Look at my sig.

ezza
02-08-04, 23:20
& my point ive seen alotta people kill him also, sometimes not even really good fighters, just reg guys :angel:

as for kayne yea, the past 3 or so Fightnights hes been beaten plenty of times. seems others are gettin better :)
well, you know ive never concidered myself to be the best(my aim always lets me down) but ive beaten some of the best on occasions.

but meh i dunno why im argueing, you see it one way i see it another way, thats how it is.

tho i lost respect for kayne after i saw something that someone posted on this forum on trade chat, and i havnt seen him fight much recently tbh

i just rememberd Chosen one on saturn, dunno if he still plays, he was always a good tank, remember one night, i beat him like 3 or 4 times, he said he was drunk, i was like meh sure whatever.

fought him again when sober and he annihalated me :lol:

trigger hurt
02-08-04, 23:21
well, you know ive never concidered myself to be the best(my aim always lets me down) but ive beaten some of the best on occasions.

but meh i dunno why im argueing, you see it one way i see it another way, thats how it is.

tho i lost respect for kayne after i saw something that someone posted on this forum on trade chat, and i havnt seen him fight much recently tbh

i just rememberd Chosen one on saturn, dunno if he still plays, he was always a good tank, remember one night, i beat him like 3 or 4 times, he said he was drunk, i was like meh sure whatever.

I fought chosen one on my first spy long long ago, killed him...there was no excuses...just a bunch of cursing and yelling...i found it odd that those things were coming from him...eh oh well.

Mr Friendly
02-08-04, 23:22

the reason i see it another way is cuz im always in pp1 everyday, so is tyrant^ so yea :) i see nearly all his fights & his deaths :angel:

& bought chosen one, heh yea hes a PE now, been one for a while

ezza
02-08-04, 23:23
I fought chosen one on my first spy long long ago, killed him...there was no excuses...just a bunch of cursing and yelling...i found it odd that those things were coming from him...eh oh well.
i guess again thats another example like Mr friendly up there, some people fight and beat them, while others lose.

he may be good tank, maybe your a better spy though ;)

the reason i see it another way is cuz im always in pp1 everyday, so is tyrant^ so yea i see nearly all his fights & his deaths need to get back to that kinda thing myself, been to much of a chiller for past few months, guess i lost my way after i left cartel, didnt do much fighting for a while after that and couldnt take getting beat by people who i had in past beaten with ease

cRazy2003
02-08-04, 23:27
negative :) well, then again, i rarely even see u newhere....uy even active??...

yea im not on a much now though, just turn on trade and ooc chat on pluto and you'll know when im there :p

Underground
02-08-04, 23:30
Pluto:

Duels:
Jet Blaque - Rifle PE
Jest - Pistol PE (Or he rifles now ? )
[TgR]KILLER - Rifle PE
SiRoX - Melee tank
Rade - Pistol PE
()n()z^ - HC Tank

OP Fights:
Nemesis_2k - APU
Kayne. - PPU
SiRoX - Melee tank
Bodycoun'][' - HC Tank
Kurai (Wtf happened to him anyway ? O_o ) - Rifle Spy
Fenix - Melee Tank
Parasytik - Rifle Spy

PKing: :D
Kayne - HC Tank (Made me laugh when plutos 'best' fighters complain of a solo tank killing everyone at fightnight O_o Question is, why the fuck couldnt they just kill him ? O_o )
Fenix - Melee Tank (Pulls off some crazy shit at times)
ShadowDancer - APU* (Right git to take down whenever theres a zoneline near by :p ;) )
Silent Mobius - The Clan (They dont come in 1's or 2's they come in 10's or 12's... :mad: )

The_Tyrant^
02-08-04, 23:35
whos mr friendly :o

sex?

Mr Friendly
02-08-04, 23:36
ShadowDancer - APU* (Right git to take down whenever theres a zoneline near by :p ;) )
Silent Mobius - The Clan (They dont come in 1's or 2's they come in 10's or 12's... :mad: )

SDs hybrid now, but still mostly apu

& bout the silent guys ermm...negative, id have to disagree @_@

Chipz
02-08-04, 23:41
i'd have to say Michelle on Saturn. She just can't die. But then again, she's ppu :lol:

plague
02-08-04, 23:41

sex?

dunno never seen him @_@ lol

Darken
02-08-04, 23:44
PKing: :D
Kayne - HC Tank (Made me laugh when plutos 'best' fighters complain of a solo tank killing everyone at fightnight O_o Question is, why the fuck couldnt they just kill him ? O_o )

Because there was not Plutos Elite maybe 2-3 Good PPL.
Because he wansnt solo he had a PPU (parasyte) up his arse
Because he started shooting the playinground with a moonstriker during a 3vs3 ?

Dont Mess
02-08-04, 23:46
rade u can shut the fuk up i aint ever dueled u my self

ALSO most people getting vted are pple i woulda voted my self like Eled or Divide BUT no coz they got banned for exploiting and over capped stats so NO they aint good pvpers nor they were.

BACK to the chase is

Koro is good on all his chars
nemisis_2k
biccy on most chars
Soul_hunter on tank
Wargolem on tank
Zappanker

S a W
02-08-04, 23:52
mock the ppl that dont know me :mad:

Rade
03-08-04, 00:08
@dont mess and clownie - I coulda sworn Id had fought dont mess on pluto,
I guess I must have mistaken him for someone. I know that I have fought
dank alot tho and I dont think he has beaten me other than in one or two
odd duels. If im mistaken then sorry, boo. I have asked you clown and other
guys of the clan you were in at the time (black triad or something like that?)
for duels on test server but you guys never showed up even tho you had
accounts working there. Not saying you are bad or anything, but seriously,
why all the dodging?

Anyways, Im like a $10 hoe from montreal, always open, if you want me you
know where to find me.

r0ti0n
03-08-04, 00:22
hmm...

Mor Bwana or Mor Buana can't remember how to spell
on pluto HC PE everytime you land 1 burst on him he runs away to heal and i chase him down and hes a fast lil' bastid. :lol:

aaand... Kayne from Pluto.. god damn he took me and DominHate 2 v 1 evil bastard!! >O Him and his semi-runcasted heal...

Hm..I know theres 1 more.. oh yeah I remember Evil Ryoko when he was pistols (still pistol?) hed like... get down to very low health, heal and his health would be full in 2 seconds. frickin holy heal style 8| never took him on but he whooped a lot of people

Xylaz
03-08-04, 00:23
I'm the best....

and all my friends too... and my clan too....

and all my enemies sucks...

:rolleyes:

Tostino
03-08-04, 00:24
Shadow Dancer. I just can't beat him no matter what i try. And tyrant is just godlike on his tank.

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 00:26
@dont mess and clownie - I coulda sworn Id had fought dont mess on pluto,
I guess I must have mistaken him for someone. I know that I have fought
dank alot tho and I dont think he has beaten me other than in one or two
odd duels. If im mistaken then sorry, boo. I have asked you clown and other
guys of the clan you were in at the time (black triad or something like that?)
for duels on test server but you guys never showed up even tho you had
accounts working there. Not saying you are bad or anything, but seriously,
why all the dodging?

Anyways, Im like a $10 hoe from montreal, always open, if you want me you
know where to find me.

Wrong Koro Rade ive never spoke to you once ingame, nor been in any such clan :) the same for dont mess

^^

Jest
03-08-04, 00:36
I'm the best....

:rolleyes:I dunno, personally I think its opposite. I know my enemies skill more than I know my allies. :p

Nvidia
03-08-04, 00:37
Yay! The once-a-monthly-required-ego-spamfest thread has surfaced!

I swear people, why do you contribute to these things? The good people don't need recognition for their work in-game - they know it withouth having other people state it.

All people end up doing in these threads are VOTING FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FRIENDS!

[EDIT] Sorry, I was being a little general there, Rade. What I meant was that a large amount of people end up doing that, but not necessarily everyone.

Rade
03-08-04, 00:38
All people end up doing in these threads are VOTING FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FRIENDS!

No not really, Im not fighting my friends.

Xadhoom
03-08-04, 00:47
ALSO most people getting vted are pple i woulda voted my self like Eled or Divide BUT no coz they got banned for exploiting and over capped stats so NO they aint good pvpers nor they were.

most of them got banned for using transportable citycom and stuff like that, no pvp-active exploits. But hell, for u is everyone an exploiter.. eledhbrant was a fuckin good ppu, one of the best on saturn. Thats a fact.

Atm its hard to say which ppl are the best.. I didnt saw any duels in a while and ppus make it hard to say in op fight whos better. So I dont want to say any names. But I respect the ppl who fight fair and on their own, without whining after loosing and screaming "cheater!" just coz they got defeated. I never heard stuff like "ur exploiting in water" "u are using overcapped chars" "I can see u on the third wall at mb" (while I was pking at battle dome, lol) from adult inc, for example.. but I heard it from other ppl. like u, dont mess.

btw: rade, are u still active? on pluto?

Freeejumper
03-08-04, 00:52
how about adding all ppus :P cuz most good pvper are just good cuz they have good ppus in their back :P

Gohei
03-08-04, 00:58
lol, what a gay sig.... :lol: :lol:

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 00:59
lol, what a gay sig.... :lol: :lol:

LOL mine is gayer :D:D:D

Xadhoom
03-08-04, 01:02
omg thats meh and daigotsu on that signature 8|

Gohei
03-08-04, 01:06
LOL mine is gayer :D:D:D

Yours doesn't have nipples, nor tounge......

Urs is sexy tho... <3 Gary Glitt... I mean George Michael...

Shadow Dancer
03-08-04, 01:12
I'm the best....

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea hes good but hes been beaten by many

There's no one I've seen who's never been beaten.

But your a bloody hybrid... :D

He's not an overpowered one, like some of the blessed ones out there.

sex?

Kryptonite

:p

how about adding all ppus :P cuz most good pvper are just good cuz they have good ppus in their back :P

Interesting sig....... 8|

NeoChick
03-08-04, 01:24
The best Pvp player is a DEAD pvp player!!!!

OK best I have seen was the very hated (by me and others)
Red Harvest.
And if he is in DOY he is dead meat!

Shadow Dancer
03-08-04, 01:25

Red Harvest.

Why do you hate him?

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-04, 01:40
yay my ego is saved *cough*

lol.. ow and SD aint hybrid he's an APU with a heal :p so he said to me..

and somebody mentioned that mor guy.. he aint that good he takes loads of dmg.. but he's a hc PE and so damn fast he's hard to hit.. count on that first and only time i fought him was today.. and he was hiding and running around INSIDE bd hq.. and hiding behind the guards.. so had to watch out what i shot to. since bd don't like me..

Ascension
03-08-04, 01:53
Well, i cant find the quote but i agree with SD about APU's and luck - whats with the random damage etc.. so i aint naming any APU's that and my main char is APU..

Pluto
melee tank = Fenix
Pistol spy = Boots
PE = Jest/Rade - Jet Blaque
HC tank = (not sure tbh)

These are based on my last encounters, but ive heard of them since

..i..DemonX
03-08-04, 01:54
Hmm

APU's & Hybrids

Shadow Dancer
Nemesis_2k
Cannings
Phillip

Tank's

Fenix
-=SiRoX=-
()n()z-^
Tyrant
Kayne
Kazuya

Spy's

Casady
Bootes
[-myst-]
Saza (if he got a good day)

PE's

Rade
JackDrake

For Pluto that is!

Kaden
03-08-04, 01:56
That's almost everyone on Pluto...

*ducks*

<3 Pluto, i got nothing but love for you.

..i..DemonX
03-08-04, 01:57
That's almost everyone on Pluto...

*ducks*

<3 Pluto, i got nothing but love for you.

lol may but Pluto was have / still has some real good ppl. There would be a lot more names some time ago :(

Cliffraiser
03-08-04, 02:04
me... honest!!!...

when i still played :angel:

Chris Redfield
03-08-04, 02:10
For Venus

SnaKezz : Spy Rifle
Akuma : HC Tank
Hakushi : PPU
ArmaYer : PE Pistol

It's same player.

For Uranus

Rabbi Fang : PE Pistol
XaNToR : PE Rifle

DigestiveBiscui
03-08-04, 02:53
if i think they are good....i dm em :p

simple

The_Tyrant^
03-08-04, 02:55
AH YES.... sex then sex all
*throws roses at all his fans*

<3 kryptonite

tiikeri
03-08-04, 04:15
But I respect the ppl who fight fair and on their own, without whining after loosing and screaming "cheater!" just coz they got defeated. I never heard stuff like "ur exploiting in water" "u are using overcapped chars" "I can see u on the third wall at mb" (while I was pking at battle dome, lol) from adult inc, for example.. but I heard it from other ppl. like u, dont mess.

OMG LOL!!! You just owned yourself ;)
But I respect the ppl who fight fair and on their own
kaboom. Have no respect on yourself then.

from adult inc, for example
Well how about trying that "respectable" way of fighting that you're so into?
And almost everytime BD gets their asses kicked your bitching on Trade. Even if it was only our clan - Adult Inc. You have to bring everybody.
Or then when you get beaten in your OWN GAME (having multiple clans/factions) THE HUGE bitching on trade. Please Xad. Think a bit next time you post.

And pointing to topic, there is loads of good PvPers in BD, some are friendly and nice, but the majority is bunch of cocky dicks. I named a couple good BD PvPs in my previous post in this thread.

P.S: 99,99% after we have had a good and fair fight (like last week at Dev) i say "GG" on OOC. And at Dev there was Shadows and -pro-:s.. VS only Adults.

Sigma
03-08-04, 04:26
What's wrong with 1 Clan with 14 vs. 2 Clans with both 7 (all theoretical numbers)?

Bozz-Von Mel
03-08-04, 04:41
Best PvP is the guy with the best FPS, best Ping, best BW, best Processor, best video card, etc, etc. best weapon and best char helps too. Oh and has all 10 fingers.

PS. or, even 11 fingers with the ability to use it.

tiikeri
03-08-04, 05:19
What's wrong with 1 Clan with 14 vs. 2 Clans with both 7 (all theoretical numbers)?

But lets give it in how it really works... 1 clan, with 5-14, and 2 clans with 15-20. That would look approximatly about it. These days, i hardly see BD clans fighting on their own.

And still ->

But I respect the ppl who fight fair and on their own
by BD member.

Mr Friendly
03-08-04, 05:22
Shadow Dancer. I just can't beat him no matter what i try. And tyrant is just godlike on his tank.

rofl, now thats good, joo should be a comedian. :lol:

enuff of the makin tyrant^ look good, i mean good god my fire beam drops em quicker than an HL @_@

& tost, seriously, ur an HC PE, of course u aint gunna beat an apu, especially a good one :)

Mr Friendly
03-08-04, 05:29
:
There's no one I've seen who's never been beaten.

|

nonono, thats not what i said, tyrant has been beaten by many & yea ill agree some days he has his good days & is able to make me zone :p

but i gauranteee everyone there's not a single peson in this game that can be the best 24/7. everyone has their bad days.

for instance, like one day in pp1 when suddnely i started havin muscle spasms in my forearm @_@

IceHawk2684
03-08-04, 06:43
the Cybrid and Yamma = gank0rz

the Cybrid and Vavel = dual Apu sex

The Cybrid = Bored sex

The Cybrid + 2ply = Tank Vehicle ganks

The Cybrid + Crackitakk + Joey = ******** offenders

The Cybrid + shadow = CRP ******** fest.

heheh okay okay im bias. sorry :)

Benjie
03-08-04, 06:55
_cRazy_ is easily the best at sucking in PvP on pluto.

Twitch
03-08-04, 07:03
Pluto:
Twitch
Torque
demon-surge

Saturn:
Twitch/Cancer
Torque/Ramzi
Antaeus/Krieg

thanks for coming out nominees, your efforts are applauded, however we have won the award so this thread can be closed now.

Vid Gamer
03-08-04, 07:08
No <3

Mr Friendly
03-08-04, 07:22
typical crc :lol: :rolleyes: :angel:

Vid Gamer
03-08-04, 07:33
crc?

(10 limit rule)

Noodle
03-08-04, 09:46
Pluto:
Twitch
Torque
demon-surge

thanks for coming out nominees, your efforts are applauded, however we have won the award so this thread can be closed now.

Demon surge were good, the other two sucks. However, they became infamous because demon surge was a hybrid back when hybrids were overpowered. Basically he killed people and made the other two look good.

CRC UP IN THIS MUTHA!!!11!!!!11 :lol:

Rade
03-08-04, 11:34
btw: rade, are u still active? on pluto?

As of a week or two ago Im back, in dire need of practice tho ;)

Red Harvest.

Redd was funny :D Loved having him as clan leader, whenever I asked if I
could kill someone I got the answer I wanted. If he comes back in BDOY youll
have to walk over me to get to him ;)

Pluto:
Twitch
Torque
demon-surge

Saturn:
Twitch/Cancer
Torque/Ramzi
Antaeus/Krieg

Yeah CRC was good, I remember finding your 3 man ganksquad in MB when I
was there PKing myself and killing all three of you.

Cudos for your style tho, always cracks me up.

Dajuda
03-08-04, 11:41
All the usuals... In no particular order ...

Rade
Vet
Mega
Me (Lyra) :p
Kramer

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 11:47
Actually, Most of the time, the best "pvpers" are teams, a tank say, and his PPU partner.

Im always PPUd by herbitt, just like say phobos and celas victoria, or Martagrace and Rage mage.

The best marriages :D

Herbitt
03-08-04, 11:49
Actually, Most of the time, the best "pvpers" are teams, a tank say, and his PPU partner.

Im always PPUd by herbitt, just like say phobos and celas victoria, or Martagrace and Rage mage.

The best marriages :D

never delete koro babeh :angel:

Drake6k
03-08-04, 11:54
Yay! I got mentioned a few times :)

I like it when people see me as a skilled fighter but I dont like dueling. It's more important to me to have fun than to prove I am better than others. I'm lowtech and dont drug... if someone wants to fight me they will have to do so in a real fight.

I'm sick of Neocron right now, I'll be playing a lot more again with DoY. I want to login sometimes but I resist knowing that in 29 days DoY is here and I'll be all over it.

I would like to mention Tostino on Pluto. Right now he is a lowtech heavy combat PE which might not be so extremely powerful (kinda like me heh) but he is very good. He did win the "best pvper on pluto" contest you know.

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 12:05
Saturn:
Twitch/Cancer
Torque/Ramzi
Antaeus/Krieg

Ive never seen any of these on saturn :wtf:

Original monk
03-08-04, 12:12

true, and in this thread there is alot more bullshit then only these few names :)

i dunno wheter i have to laugh or cry :confused:

SpawnTDK
03-08-04, 12:12

me too

wtf .. im named ... :D
all my fans :lol:

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 12:27
true, and in this thread there is alot more bullshit then only these few names :)

i dunno wheter i have to laugh or cry :confused:

Tend to agree :rolleyes:

Benjie
03-08-04, 12:28
Jack Drake wanted me to mention he's the best.

Khe Khe!
Actually, Jack & Jest are probabally the best pistol users period.
Tostino is the one and only good Heavy Combat pe.
Pluto of course, where all the good PvP'ers come from. (and one or two from saturn) [/sucking up to daddy server]

ezza
03-08-04, 12:30
Pluto of course, where all the good PvP'ers come from

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Benjie again.

damn :mad:

Benjie
03-08-04, 12:32
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Benjie again.

damn :mad:
I'm flattered that my opinion means that much to you. :p

Selendor
03-08-04, 12:38
Best pvp act I saw was Clownstoppers tank (Koro?) when he was CA, taking down loads of TG when we were outnumbered, it was just before Melee became as popular as it is now. Haven't seen him fight recently though.

I'm not the best person to say though as I suspect a lot of the good fighters are/were anti-city clanned on Saturn, and I'm mostly a passive fighter for pro-city clans.

AsTrIX
03-08-04, 13:33
:O no me? i obviously suck at PvP then.....*sigh* nm :eek:

urm even though i hate some of these... :rolleyes:

Argronious - APU
Azriah Raven - Old time Melee Tank
Zard0f - OMG my daddy , just for being the best ever pluto ledgend...
Kayne...Urgh never beaten him
Darken
Spearhead when he was a spy
Saza
BA-Baracus
ONOZ - of course

the whole of pluto is leet....except me .... maybe i dont belong.... :lol:

..i..DemonX
03-08-04, 14:19
Onoz Astrix Daddy!

Twitch
03-08-04, 15:47
why are you all still talking?

why is this thread even open still? we've won the award already so it should've been closed a long time ago.

Noodle
03-08-04, 16:12

why is this thread even open still? we've won the award already so it should've been closed a long time ago.

you won the stupidity award yeah.

Xadhoom
03-08-04, 16:23
OMG LOL!!! You just owned yourself ;)
kaboom. Have no respect on yourself then.

Well how about trying that "respectable" way of fighting that you're so into?
And almost everytime BD gets their asses kicked your bitching on Trade. Even if it was only our clan - Adult Inc. You have to bring everybody.
Or then when you get beaten in your OWN GAME (having multiple clans/factions) THE HUGE bitching on trade. Please Xad. Think a bit next time you post.

P.S: 99,99% after we have had a good and fair fight (like last week at Dev) i say "GG" on OOC. And at Dev there was Shadows and -pro-:s.. VS only Adults.

How about the battle yesterday at cycrow? I saw mercs, I saw protopharm, I saw Crahn, I saw FA, I saw adult inc.. and only Blood Titan and pro (and 2 shadow, lol) fighting against this army. Most battles against adult inc were fair and at even numbers. That more clans are involved then one doesnt mean that somebody is using zerg tactics. Yesterday pro and titans fought phoenix mercs - hell, bd are such zerg lamers. But wait : 2 Titans (80 chars in clan), 3 pro(~ 50 chars in clan), versus 14 phoenix (~180 chars) - is that still zerging ?

The only thing which is important is how much players are involved in the battle.. not the number of factions or clans. Every of the three main BD clans tries to handle their op fights alone, but when 3 ppl are online and adult hacks with 15 ppl, it gets difficult to fight alone.. if 10 pro are online, and adult hacks with 10 ppl, u can be sure that pro comes alone. But if u hack a shadow op with tons of ppl and 2 shadows are online, then u can be sure that shadow gets backup..

Crest
03-08-04, 16:27

Thanks for those who have contributed ... I think it has helped other know that if you see xxxyyyzzz in local, then be a little carefull ... hehehehehe

As for comments above .... Thread open, cause the comunity have respected it, and have felt it offered value.

Earlier somone said (scrolls back a few pages) the good guys dont brag... the thread aint asking if you think you are good... but what others think of you....

That is other people recognise your ability ... well done to those, as PvP in the game you have excelled ... mebbe as constructor you suck .... but we all have strengths and weakness ... and Neocron allows us to excel in some aspects ....

Keep it comming guys

Xadhoom and tiikeri
please keep to topic or create a PvP op war thread

ezza
03-08-04, 16:30
I saw Crahn let me guess black rose :rolleyes:

Benjie
03-08-04, 16:39
..i..DemonX, you really should bring back your old signature.

Oooh Demon X is also one of the best PvP'ers. ;)

Xadhoom
03-08-04, 16:41
let me guess black rose :rolleyes:
^
u earned 20 chitin.

tiikeri
03-08-04, 17:12
How about the battle yesterday at cycrow? I saw mercs, I saw protopharm, I saw Crahn, I saw FA, I saw adult inc.. and only Blood Titan and pro (and 2 shadow, lol) fighting against this army. Most battles against adult inc were fair and at even numbers. That more clans are involved then one doesnt mean that somebody is using zerg tactics. Yesterday pro and titans fought phoenix mercs - hell, bd are such zerg lamers. But wait : 2 Titans (80 chars in clan), 3 pro(~ 50 chars in clan), versus 14 phoenix (~180 chars) - is that still zerging ?

The only thing which is important is how much players are involved in the battle.. not the number of factions or clans. Every of the three main BD clans tries to handle their op fights alone, but when 3 ppl are online and adult hacks with 15 ppl, it gets difficult to fight alone.. if 10 pro are online, and adult hacks with 10 ppl, u can be sure that pro comes alone. But if u hack a shadow op with tons of ppl and 2 shadows are online, then u can be sure that shadow gets backup..

You can only blame titans for that. Since our ppl got killed by CMs at CRP, and we were coming to get avenge, and titans attacked us -> "Oh whatta hell, lets go give CM a big hand.."

And even when we attack only pros op, and beat them, there is 2 possibilities, either they bring shadow, or they log off. = FUN... *sigh*
And most of the time we just hack shadows op to lure them out, cause we know they are on their coms, but doing other stuff. So that leads to fight, and all the sudden all the BDs pop out from their caves.

Edit: Enough of this thread hijacking

TheGreatMilenko
03-08-04, 17:14
i was pretty badass before i quit for 3 months

Xadhoom
03-08-04, 17:32
You can only blame titans for that. Since our ppl got killed by CMs at CRP, and we were coming to get avenge, and titans attacked us -> "Oh whatta hell, lets go give CM a big hand.."

its titans fault that u guys decided to join a zerg army and still werent able to defend cycrow? cmon.

And even when we attack only pros op, and beat them, there is 2 possibilities, either they bring shadow, or they log off. = FUN... *sigh*
And most of the time we just hack shadows op to lure them out, cause we know they are on their coms, but doing other stuff.

Yeah, sure. :D thats why I never see adult hacking a shadow op when more then 10 shadows are online. When Im looking at the worldmap, then it looks like u guys are currently trying to "lure them out" again, means ur hacking while no shadows are online.

So that leads to fight, and all the sudden all the BDs pop out from their caves.

As I said: Dont count the clans, count the players. Would it be better if titan, pro and shadow merge into one clan, as big as phoenix mercs ? Would it be fair then ?
Learn to hack ops when ppl are online, and u get ur clan only fights.

greendonkeyuk
03-08-04, 18:16
i go with what von mellenthin said on the subject. How is it that people always big up themselves/their friends/people who have quit in these threads. I mean surely the thread starter meant who of the current active players is the best pvper? Tonnes of people mention rabbi fang on uranus, sure he was a good pe but to the best of my knowledge he left a few months ago. There are plenty of other really good pes right now. Black soul for one, Alig is good on his pes (i forget which is which so forgive me that one).

I can count a tonne of ppus whom i rate, the same with tanks but then i guess a lot of the uranus community is german(speaking) and so wont often post here. However the best pvper imo is someone who is versatile at multiple jobs. Ie not jus duels/pp fights/op fights.

Tbh the one person i can say whom i rate above all others across the board in this way and for his general attitude to the game (ie hes actually civil and sportsmanlike) would be kid kapow.

So yeah he gets my vote then.

edit: this is coz i rarely see any of my old mates on any more.

Darkener
03-08-04, 18:23

And most of the time we just hack shadows op to lure them out, cause we know they are on their coms, but doing other stuff. So that leads to fight, and all the sudden all the BDs pop out from their caves.

Edit: Enough of this thread hijacking
Man what do you play this game for to cry on this forums , keep shit on topic .

DigestiveBiscui
03-08-04, 18:28
to clear it up - the last 2 days phoenix has faught bd, only phoenix - about 13 of us to be exact, but bd turn up with about 3 clans so we cant do jack :p

anyway - this isnt a post about fucking clans its a post about best pvpers so ner :p

ezza
03-08-04, 18:30
to clear it up - the last 2 days phoenix has faught bd, only phoenix - about 13 of us to be exact, but bd turn up with about 3 clans so we cant do jack :p
not that im arsed one way or the other, but ok you have 13, but at times you attack howmany BD over those 3 clans?

perhaps this should all be for another thread tho

MrChumble
03-08-04, 18:33
I think we should add PPUs to the list, cos otherwise I've not got a cat in hells chance of getting a mention.

Fear my awesome combat chars:

Tinks! yay for the Trike using HC PE with a con setup straight out of 101 Ways Not To Do It.

Rawne! He'll research you to death!

StoneDance! Whoot! Who?

Rosy Eastmoor! Ok in her last incarnation she was the best droner ever to grace pluto, but now I can't be bothered to level her up again. Dangerous to droms and small spiders, but not much else.

So let's get some PPUs going here. Due to there not being many good ones left I'm sure to get a mention if I bribe enough people.

For my money I'd rate Squirrel as the best team PPU, and any of the Silent (who don't hack, exploit or cheat, btw) PPUs as best Stuffed Up Tanks Arse ppu.

DannyJ
03-08-04, 18:43
Hmm

APU's & Hybrids

Shadow Dancer
Nemesis_2k
Cannings
Phillip

For Pluto that is!

pff, I > Shad. :rolleyes:

Xadhoom
03-08-04, 18:47

must be ironic..

otherwise:

Yesterday pro and titans fought phoenix mercs - hell, bd are such zerg lamers. But wait : 2 Titans (80 chars in clan), 3 pro(~ 50 chars in clan), versus 14 phoenix (~180 chars) - is that still zerging ?

mysti
03-08-04, 18:54
hmm i think

nemesis_2k
freeejumper
qwaaaas
mort
neal
onoz
shadow dancer
psi vamp
crow
eldiabloz
myst
brumm
gapp
kaja
[aladin]
foss
krypto
nebu
echse
kazuya
rade

short: Silent :lol:

Mr Friendly
03-08-04, 19:01

there is no award.

its just a thread where everyone votes for all their clannies & PK buddies @_@

ezza
03-08-04, 19:07
there is no award.

i named 4 people of which only one of them ihave been in clan with recently, rest are enemy, so erm :p

thou lets face it most people are gonna name there buddies or clannies because they fight with those guys all time, they know them so go off that.

i tried not to name anyone i was clanned with, if i was to name any of my clan members it would be a proberbly unknown melee tank called Jill Ace lexton, pretty good with melee, and shes been melee right from start.

oh suppose i should name the yamma nib incase hes reading this :lol:

Candaman
03-08-04, 19:15
there is no award.

actually u named urself which i don't think anyone would agree with even through ur nail biteing stories of chasing people over pp zone line with 0.003443534% hlt left

-=BlackBeard=-
03-08-04, 19:17
on pluto best pe -- Rade, Viruz

best tank -- Kayne, Dis

Best spy -- Saza, casady

best apu -- Phillip

AsTrIX
03-08-04, 20:38
this thread is no use.... ppl just vote for thier clans/friends....

TheGreatMilenko
03-08-04, 21:20

o thats why i didnt see my name up there

mysti
03-08-04, 23:50
Best spy -- Saza, casady
naaaaahhh

<-- overpowered

Rade
04-08-04, 00:41

Actually the majority of people arent so why not just ignore those who do?

The_Tyrant^
04-08-04, 00:47
*dances around the room naked with his hands in the air wielding his b0x0rs*
IM BEST AT PvM !!! IM BEST AT PvM !!!!!!!1111

..i..DemonX
04-08-04, 03:25
onoz

Phillip aint be the best APU! Never!

Nemesis_2k, Shadow Dancer, even Ahhz are better then him!

KazuYa.
04-08-04, 03:54
on pluto

APU: nem_2k - shadow dancer - phillip

TANK: Onoz - kayne - sirox & fenix(but melee) - neri (at good day) - and remus if he cap - all the other i can beat

PE:tostino is good (just think he use a suxing weapon) then no clue maybe rade if he get his aim back (cant find a good pe to duel)+

SPY: myst - casady - bootes - saza

PPU: echse - freeejumper - parasyte - qwaaaas(if he read clanchat instead of use TS :D ) - earth

i know mostly are from silent but i didnt say them because that, but only because there arent so much skilled ppl atm on pluto well not really active to duel them lots

oh i didnt mentioned myself because its unfair ;D

..i..DemonX
04-08-04, 04:02
on pluto

APU: nem_2k - shadow dancer - phillip

TANK: Onoz - kayne - sirox & fenix(but melee) - neri (at good day) - and remus if he cap - all the other i can beat

PE:tostino is good (just think he use a suxing weapon) then no clue maybe rade if he get his aim back (cant find a good pe to duel)+

SPY: myst - casady - bootes - saza

PPU: echse - freeejumper - parasyte - qwaaaas(if he read clanchat instead of use TS :D ) - earth

i know mostly are from silent but i didnt say them because that, but only because there arent so much skilled ppl atm on pluto well not really active to duel them lots

oh i didnt mentioned myself because its unfair ;D

Oi still much are from AYB ... so i think there is no problem realy!

AYB, PIMP, Silent, 14k are on fact the only realy good PvP Clans on Pluto!

AYB is pretty shit cuz they fuck up Player events but well thats not the point!

Earth got mostly the Pete syndrom tough :) but i agree there are some real good ppl in AYB!

Only other good ppl are rarely in TGM ... only real a few and thats not the leaders! (Its more Ahhz, ]-[azard, JonnyRecon and a PPU [sorry cant remember his name]) who are good.

For those that dont be named, there are more skilled ppl on Pluto ... 14k, Spirit etc. But we cant name all here so dont be sad about :)

Omg the PPU's: Freeejumper = the sex, Echse real the uber one if the real one playes! Overall Myst plays a perfect PPU as well like Qwaaas try to do! (is setup sux but he play good!) :)
Parasyte playes realy nice as well do Earth (aka Cannings) as well i would say both got Pete Syndrom but thats only my mind!

tiikeri
04-08-04, 05:11
Man what do you play this game for to cry on this forums , keep shit on topic .

As you say this, i assume you haven't read all the post in this thread. The one who started the crying was Xad, not me.

..i..DemonX
04-08-04, 05:14
As you say this, i assume you haven't read all the post in this thread. The one who started the crying was Xad, not me.

:wtf: Makes it Xad any worse then u? If u agree his cry and cry as well there is no reason to tag finger on him!

And why ppl cry in this tread? 8|

The_Tyrant^
04-08-04, 05:17
on pluto

u cant beat me kaz :P

..i..DemonX
04-08-04, 05:27
u cant beat me kaz :P

U overrate urself! :o

The_Tyrant^
04-08-04, 06:57
pfffff well he was bitching about his aim at the time but still :P i beat him then
i wann duel next time ur on :P

Vid Gamer
04-08-04, 07:39
im just going to give some of mine and they are CURRENT people on pluto. I LMAO off when i see people naming someone like paradox who hasnt played in like half a year... :rolleyes:

melee tank: (besides me) sirox (and he's old skool mc so bonus points)
hc tank: tupac/kayne (very very tough to beat in duels)
rifle pe: jet blaque (this dude drugs off the wazoo and uses healing light. has nice aim)
pistol pe: jest (hes gotten much much better since i was hc)
(im not gonna name melee/hc pe cuz theres too few)
rifle spy: havent come across any good ones lately
pistol spy: bootes is pretty decent, and theres another pimp pistol spy thats good but forgot name
apu: hmm tbh im not sure.. shadow is hybrid now.. havent really come across a challeneging apu
ppu: ffs all ppu's are good so everyone who is a ppu

Noodle
04-08-04, 08:41
AYB, PIMP, Silent, 14k are on fact the only realy good PvP Clans on Pluto!

haha, stop talking out of your ass man...

Crest
04-08-04, 09:42
12 Page thread without a Mod saying ... Keepi in game, or closing due to violence ... keep it up boys .. and thanks for respecting the thread

ufora
04-08-04, 10:13
ive seen masta killa kill most of the people mentioned but then the nonce quit nc and cant be arsed to level now he has come back

u can help saying people like paradox are good because the server pop is so small.

saying about 9 names is 10% of the server that is usually online

Hayato
04-08-04, 10:15
nem2k and jest

Tupac
04-08-04, 10:31
haha, stop talking out of your ass man...

well who has he missed out?

Noodle
04-08-04, 10:43
spirit...

Clownst0pper
04-08-04, 10:54
Are you talking about Kayne from pluto? Who lost to fawkes against an earp, and is a laughing stock on saturn? :eek:

alig
04-08-04, 11:08
djingo advanced.
Long gone now, but this person was inhuman, he simply never missed a shot at full rpm.

I wouldnt say inhuman..i beat him 3 out of 3 tries with alig in his good days :p.

--------------

Best pe on uranus is XaNToR because ive never killed him with my pe and my pe beats most but that'd be bragging.

Best tank is.....umm, well none, there all pretty average now, but the best tank that still plays but has lost his touch is definately Slutsumi.

Apus are hit and miss and as for spies, well, i thought kid braniac but my mate claims he kills him with his spy so i dont know.

bS^
04-08-04, 11:36
well on saturn,

=BumBum=
Evil Weevel
Koro
DarkH

AND i would like to say, ANY one who voted people like monsoon, please try to rember the OVER CAP 3rd PARTY PROGRAM, which gave distinct advantages to most cartel member :o

SorkZmok
04-08-04, 11:38
I wouldnt say inhuman..i beat him 3 out of 3 tries with alig in his good days :p.

--------------

Best pe on uranus is XaNToR because ive never killed him with my pe and my pe beats most but that'd be bragging.

Best tank is.....umm, well none, there all pretty average now, but the best tank that still plays but has lost his touch is definately Slutsumi.

Apus are hit and miss and as for spies, well, i thought kid braniac but my mate claims he kills him with his spy so i dont know.
I havent played Kid Brainiac in ages so i guess he's referring to my pistol spy. Who is that mate though? Theres only one i never beat. And thats just based on 1 fight. :)

alig
04-08-04, 11:54
I havent played Kid Brainiac in ages so i guess he's referring to my pistol spy. Who is that mate though? Theres only one i never beat. And thats just based on 1 fight. :)

dArKj0n

SorkZmok
04-08-04, 11:58
dArKj0n
Haha, yeah that the one. :lol:

Candaman
04-08-04, 12:02
ive seen masta killa kill most of the people mentioned but then the nonce quit nc and cant be arsed to level now he has come back

u can help saying people like paradox are good because the server pop is so small.

u are masta killa u tard

hmm:

Apu: (these are the people i worry about)
Nem_2k i've even fought with him a couple of times and its nice when people know what there meant to do without being told
SD as much as it pains me to say

Tank:
Sirox+Fenix for melee
Bodycount
Kayne
Iron Man (in the old days)

Spy:
Flash Gordon
Cassady

PE:
Jest

PPU: (people who say anyone can be a good ppu obviously don't have a clue)
Parasyte
Mort
Carinth (when he don't gimp himself)

Realise there are a lot from my clan but u can only judge on people u fight with/against.

Btw what is pete syndrome?

Noodle
04-08-04, 12:06
i think the pete syndrome is when you are uber at looking after yourself after your team is dead :p

Candaman
04-08-04, 12:06
i think the pete syndrome is when you are uber at looking after yourself after your team is dead :p

my team doesn't die :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dezerter
04-08-04, 12:09
im just going to give some of mine and they are CURRENT people on pluto. I LMAO off when i see people naming someone like paradox who hasnt played in like half a year... :rolleyes:

rifle pe: jet blaque (this dude drugs off the wazoo and uses healing light. has nice aim)

FYI: Jet Blaque uses 1 drug :P You <may> have seen me (also used healing light) and I took 6, hrhr.

ezza
04-08-04, 12:18
please try to rember the OVER CAP 3rd PARTY PROGRAM, which gave distinct advantages to most cartel member :o

well thanks for that :rolleyes:

Sigma
04-08-04, 14:04
[...]AND i would like to say, ANY one who voted people like monsoon, please try to rember the OVER CAP 3rd PARTY PROGRAM, which gave distinct advantages to most cartel member :o
You were banned, too.

Retard.

ezza
04-08-04, 14:11
how come hes back in?

DigestiveBiscui
04-08-04, 14:29
well thanks for that :rolleyes:

dont act like u didn't know ezza :p

and btw kaori> all :)

ezza
04-08-04, 14:34
so cartel got a few members banned, for something butit wasnt overcapped, the over capped thing was removed a while ago when they done a check iirc.

wouldnt suprise me if mercs were cheating haxors as well seeing as like phobos pointed out one of yours was banned.

quick to point the finger arnt you

Xadhoom
04-08-04, 14:41
according to tons of phoenix mercs, I hav been banned too for using some exploits and overcapped chars.. all of us cheaters get back iG ^^

DigestiveBiscui
04-08-04, 14:42
according to tons of phoenix mercs, I hav been banned too for using some exploits and overcapped chars.. all of us cheaters get back iG ^^

abner????

yea, problem is u admitted it lol

Xadhoom
04-08-04, 14:44
abner????

yea, problem is u admitted it lol

that was ironic, bisui. i.r.o.n.i.c.

ohnos, I guess now this "a good friend of mine which I cant name here told me that.. " shit comes.. :rolleyes:

DigestiveBiscui
04-08-04, 14:47
that was ironic, bisui. i.r.o.n.i.c.

ohnos, I guess now this "a good friend of mine which I cant name here told me that.. " shit comes.. :rolleyes:

not not really, u used to speak to him a lot actually :p so u should know lol seeing as u told him :o

shocker i know, but meh once i was told u were a good droner :(, then i saw ya in the trees :p

..i..DemonX
04-08-04, 14:49
U going to get the thread closed?
Even if i not realy care but pls make ur personal wars over PM, ty vm!

DigestiveBiscui
04-08-04, 14:49
U going to get the thread closed?
Even if i not realy care but pls make ur personal wars over PM, ty vm!

but getting it closed will stop the egos??? i'm all up for that :)

Xadhoom
04-08-04, 14:50
not not really, u used to speak to him a lot actually :p so u should know lol seeing as u told him :o

shocker i know, but meh once i was told u were a good droner :(, then i saw ya in the trees :p

as well as I saw "hairy snuff" or whats his name was on the third wall at mb .. without hovertec.
btw, who's that guy that I used to talk to a lot ? who said that Im cheating ? I want names .. :rolleyes:

Crest
04-08-04, 15:01
but getting it closed will stop the egos??? i'm all up for that :)

Hmm I expected more from u Digi ....
The Caus ei dont want to , no one can atitude blongs in play group, Please either let the big peopl talk and go away, or contribute accordingly ... Seems so far very few people have tried to ambush the thread, and for a reason .. .dig a little deeper and be the better man

As for ego's ....
Its not an ego thread ... some have mentioned self ... hey even you were mentioned, does that mean you have a larger than life ego ?....

If you dont like, leve else hey welcome to be constructive

Other Peeps ... it is not and exploit thread ... keep it out ... not a hate you thread keep it out please

Xadhoom
04-08-04, 15:07
sorry crest, Im just pissed off coz a huge group ppl keeps flooding me with exploit accusations.. just becoz one of their members said in TS "I thought that Abner got banned". The person, "the one", didnt said any more then that.. so they invented some storys bout overcapped chars, chars who can walk on water, and tons of other stuff. If somebody would spam u with the same shit, u would get angry too.

Apoc
04-08-04, 15:52
Sorry Crest ur thread got a victim of Saturn behaviour.
So please let me take the chance to end this ego discussion:

Adults you wanna know it?
Name us a place, a time, a number and Limit on PPUs.

5 vs 5, 10 vs 10, doesnt matter.

pro vs. Adult.

PM me or Xad or visit our board.

If someone else on Saturn wants to know it, here we are! Clan vs. Clan!

The same shit since nearly 2 years.

And now flame us,blame us whatever, but keep the nice threads clean.

Btw. best Duellist ever: Dunkelzahn, best MassPvP: Vokuhila

ezza
04-08-04, 15:53
didnt realise you still played apoc, though you had gone over to the other side(aka the game that cannot be named here :lol: )

Apoc
04-08-04, 16:00
I had to make a decision.
Cos I game for fun and in fact the game is not important, the people you are playing with are what it is all about.

And with this clan, every game will become the best game.
Where the future is, we will see in Septermber, this way or another :)

€: btw, some good PvPs on Saturn:

X-Rated
Kao
Strathus

oh, dont know if he still plays, but the "best "turrettankever"-Award goes to:
(imagine some cool droms, ahem drums)

babes!

Bred
04-08-04, 16:21
Best self boofed I would have to say is
Alton The Spy
Saturn

pistol spy thats ownz maxed tanks. nuff said.

Bred

Xadhoom
04-08-04, 16:21
Xrated was so sexy when he raided cycrow on his tank and hovertec. Damn.

Apoc
04-08-04, 16:33
Best self boofed I would have to say is
Alton The Spy
Saturn

pistol spy thats ownz maxed tanks. nuff said.

Bred

I know a few who do that.

so not nuff said :p

Original monk
04-08-04, 16:44
so cartel got a few members banned, for something butit wasnt overcapped, the over capped thing was removed a while ago when they done a check iirc.

wouldnt suprise me if mercs were cheating haxors as well seeing as like phobos pointed out one of yours was banned.

quick to point the finger arnt you

i gonna steal MDgeists quote here again: it goes like this:

"there are always two sides to a story, most of the times only one is told ..."

Sigma
04-08-04, 16:46
how come hes back in?
New account is me guess.

Apoc
04-08-04, 16:55
"there are always two sides to a story, most of the times only one is told ..."

and sometimes just nobody is interested in the other...

trigger hurt
04-08-04, 16:59
well on saturn,

=BumBum=
Evil Weevel
Koro
DarkH

AND i would like to say, ANY one who voted people like monsoon, please try to rember the OVER CAP 3rd PARTY PROGRAM, which gave distinct advantages to most cartel member :o
And I would like to remind you to pull your head from the firm lodging it has in your ass.

Monsoon was not overcapped. Monsoon did not use a 3rd party application. Monsoon was created long after the GM who abused his powers was banned, no way for him to be overcapped.

And speaking of the 3rd party application...the person who created it and demonstrated it and is probably still using a variation of it (no names) is still able to play Neocron. On Saturn.

And one other thing, just so you know. Those people, who were banned, all came from other clans. The core members of Cartel are still able to play. If you don't know what you are talking about, don't say anything. It only makes you look stupid to those of us "in the know".

Because we aren't allowed to discuss exploits (for obvious reasons), I can't tell you what was done by those members of Cartel/Shadow that were banned, never touched anything 3rd party.

L3m0n
04-08-04, 17:17
I can't tell you what was done by those members of Cartel/Shadow that were banned, never touched anything 3rd party.
Blade
AndyConstable
Harry.:D

(its all about the sig :p )

Saza
04-08-04, 20:40
On Pluto, best spy has to be Casady or [-Myst-] (or me on a good day :D)

Tank: Kayne, REMUS, and masta killa has a dudey aim... I'll have to say ^()n()z- too, cuz he won my tourney :rolleyes:

APU: Phillip or Shads.

PPU: Freee

PE: Rade and Jest

But my tourney will sort it out wont it :D

plague
04-08-04, 20:50
haha after i posted on thes thread, i had few invetations to fight lol..so results r : Zuccy The beast(slasher spy) and Rebel with cause(same person, lib pe), owned me qite a few times....lol ....i quess am not as good as i used too but who gives a shit i still pk j00 all and get er belts :lol: :lol: :lol:

ufora
04-08-04, 20:53
On Pluto, best spy has to be Casady or [-Myst-] (or me on a good day :D)

Tank: Kayne, REMUS, and masta killa has a dudey aim... I'll have to say ^()n()z- too, cuz he won my tourney :rolleyes:

APU: Phillip or Shads.

PPU: Freee

PE: Rade and Jest

But my tourney will sort it out wont it :D

what is a dudey aim?

Saza
04-08-04, 20:54
A good aim, as in he can hit my spy which is a hard feat for even melee to achieve :D .

Underground
04-08-04, 21:01

YOU are Masta Killa ffs stop blowing your own ego lol...

Nidhogg
04-08-04, 21:11
No more flaming on this thread.

N

Dribble Joy
04-08-04, 21:11

Xantor is fueled by the hormonal rage that is the teenage years, that and he takes about 8 times as many drugs as anyone and uses every single dirty trick know to man.

//edit:
That wasn't a flame btw.

Jest
04-08-04, 21:12
Saz speaking of the tourney, is the PE round going to be rescheduled for this Saturday or?

TheGreatMilenko
04-08-04, 21:13
[ edited - and I'll be the bad guy when you get banned :/ ]

ezza
04-08-04, 21:14
man you never learn do ya mr milenko

TheGreatMilenko
04-08-04, 21:20
man you never learn do ya mr milenko

*runs away from the forum police*

[ edited ]

Konrad McKenzie
04-08-04, 22:58
Redd was funny :D Loved having him as clan leader, whenever I asked if I
could kill someone I got the answer I wanted. If he comes back in BDOY youll
have to walk over me to get to him ;)

you'll have to walk over me too :D

Technicaly I was the clan leader, Redd was in charge of beating the crap outta people (which he did so well :D) and I did the whole politics nonscence.

Red Harvest.

So what did Redd do to you to make him your most hated player, these events must have been over a year ago. Please do tell :D

Whats the deal with this new 14K Triad on Pluto? I logged on for the first time in just under a year and I see we have been ripped off. Bah. Dont know whether to be flattered or pissed off, lol.

edit: Oh yeah, i'm back btw :)

Kon

SilKK
04-08-04, 23:50
blade aka pete waterman
x rated
rizzy...maybe..
hexx/kid kash

tbh most these lists wat people have posted are so shockingly biased..there not even worth reading

16th post??!?!? im fire?

KazuYa.
04-08-04, 23:57
tyrant we can duel whenever u want
btw i wish i have a capped char on saturn to make some duels there :(

Xadhoom
05-08-04, 03:42
I dont know why this thread is still open.. everyone knows that me, Abn0r, is teh best pvp in the wastes. My Droner Con Setup is leet (my secret is all ath/hp) and my raptor defeats all who stand in my way..

.. if I get that fucking drone into the air, thanks to all these drone launch bugs out there. fuggit.

Jesterthegreat
05-08-04, 04:00
ExcelleD on Uranus

he was able to beat most of the best tanks in 1 on 1 duels including me :p

and he got the crappiest resists ive seen and like only 85 base con.

who knows, resists are bugged

played Uraus since release and this is the first time i have seen that name...

i agree with Dribble though, D Jingo Advanced is definatly the best tank i ever saw fight (followed by RIP)

Morganth
05-08-04, 04:15
Best HC tanks: Ezza, Eled
Best APU: Devils Grace
Best Spy: Alton the Spy
Best PEs: Rebel with a cause, Espinanzo (sp?), Little Terror

(Prolly gonna get flamed for the PE entries, lol)

let me guess black rose :rolleyes:
Well depending on the date of said event will depend on whether or not they were attacking ShadoW or defending with them.

and1guy
05-08-04, 08:15
Are you talking about Kayne from pluto? Who lost to fawkes against an earp, and is a laughing stock on saturn? :eek: OOOHH MY GAWWD.. jesus man, i swear this kid mentions this story every time someone says my name.. alright heres the situation(this really bugs me by the way cuz the kid is a retard) we're at cycrow, eric cobalt and fawkes are up(eric is a great apu btw) slams HL's into me left and right.. here comes some nib PE in a CA armor blasting me with a Earp.. damn you're uber dude you hit me with a earp.. he forgets to mention eric cobalt was there HL'ing me.. stfu with these storys of you pwning me alright.. because everytime ive seen you, you tell this bunk ass story, then ill say "come on pluto and own me like you did.." "uhh no im busy".. And whats this laughing stock on saturn, i barely ever play there and tbh im probably better than 90% of the tanks there. the only ppl that can kill me are the lamers in PP with a fucking army. kthx bye

Tanks(pluto) : ^()n()z - best tank ive seen in a great while(or maybe im out of practice dunno) Fenix(but melee is so overpowered and i still fooking hate all you melee scrubs) ^Tyrant is alright, he can beat me on my bad days, Kazuya is aight.. thats about it IMO

Tanks(Saturn): Only good tanks on saturn were from [ShadoW] Eled, divide, element[] was just fucking unstoppable, Bombshell, Ezza is good.. Bows to shadow tanks. GG guys :)

APU's(pluto): Shadow Dancer of course(im gonna mention a few members of a certain TG clan even though i seriously hate you guys for what you're doing to pluto) Nem2k, Phillip(sux at ppu btw :) ) Anyways, APU's are just.. point and click?

PE's(pluto): Only one, and thats the mad schlumph AKA xantor.. but you know.. he drugs like a crack whore in harlem, props to you though because i couldnt beat ya back then.. I'll have to try you out again though.

I had a HC tank on uranus with about 88 base str and 40 base con.. went to the uranus fight night and killed every HC tank there, and PE. only a melee tank killed me(but its overpowered gg) Dont get me wrong there are some good tanks, but i guess they werent there.

My 2 cents if anyone cares.. doubt it though cuz ive pissed like everyone off :rolleyes:

manderf
05-08-04, 08:41
hahah <3 kayne. Your a really good tank, but i think your better on your ppu.(with red sl of course) :P

and1guy
05-08-04, 08:43
hahah <3 kayne. Your a really good tank, but i think your better on your ppu.(with red sl of course) :P
lol thanks.. be another 10 days of playing other peoples chars cuz my 3 accounts are banned!! god damn TG scumbags

Vid Gamer
05-08-04, 09:18
Everyone keep's saying Sirox and Fenix for melee Tank's. I can see Sirox as I have faced him and he is good and still plays, but I haven't seen Fenix on his MC Tank in ages. Was he really that good on him in PvP? I wish I could face him now as I am MC as well.

And don't hate, you know you hate it when you see my name in local in PP1.. (Pluto)

manderf
05-08-04, 09:23
And don't hate, you know you hate it when you see my name in local in PP1.. (Pluto)

i do!! 3 best melee tanks are sirox you and fenix imo

Shadow Dancer
05-08-04, 09:24
I don't hate it when I see your name.

<3 :p

Vid Gamer
05-08-04, 09:28
I'd also like to say before someone comes in and says "melee doesn't take skill n00b!" that I agree it doesn't take as much twitch skill as other professions with a reticle, but to tell between the good melee players and the bad is mostly based on the setup.

Aiming isn't too difficult (although you can always have your off days or real shitty FPS) but good melee users can hit their target most of the time consistantly and have a good setup to run fast and have resists to run around and kill people.

Probably the most annoying aspect is using so many Stamina 2's in fights. >_<

Sigma
05-08-04, 11:23
[...]im probably better than 90% of the tanks there[...]
:wtf:

Prove it.

Xadhoom
05-08-04, 15:58
OOOHH MY GAWWD.. jesus man, i swear this kid mentions this story every time someone says my name.. alright heres the situation(this really bugs me by the way cuz the kid is a retard) we're at cycrow, eric cobalt and fawkes are up(eric is a great apu btw) slams HL's into me left and right.. here comes some nib PE in a CA armor blasting me with a Earp.. damn you're uber dude you hit me with a earp.. he forgets to mention eric cobalt was there HL'ing me.. stfu with these storys of you pwning me alright.. because everytime ive seen you, you tell this bunk ass story, then ill say "come on pluto and own me like you did.." "uhh no im busy".. And whats this laughing stock on saturn, i barely ever play there and tbh im probably better than 90% of the tanks there. the only ppl that can kill me are the lamers in PP with a fucking army. kthx bye

heh, that was quite a nice fight. Well, its true that fawkes and me killed u, but u hav to remember that 6 - 8 clanmates of yours were already down. After u died, 2 ppus, 2 apus and 1 pe came and took us down.. bad ending, but the raid was all fun. I guess ur a good tank. not the best, but a good one. I remember the duels of the FF Tanks/PEs against mad schlumpf (xantor), lucky schlumpf (LuckyLuck) and Rudy West (Vokuhila) in foster UG. That kicked ass, how bad that I didnt recorded it. were good times back then on pluto :( cant remember any pluto clans calling us cheaters without any reason or proof like a lot of saturn ppl do. Never had so much fair fights as I had on pluto.

/Eric Cobalt also known as Abner

Deicide
05-08-04, 16:32
Jupiter:

Soloing without PPU strapped to their arse:

Tank: Fenix, Jack Leber
PE: Johnny Appleseed, Chiss, Me on my first HC-PE (somehow f**ked up my second attemp ...)
Spy: RaZ0rr,Me
Monk: Cannings (APU), Ulukai (as Hybrid), Skorsini (also Hybrid)

Original monk
05-08-04, 16:45
:wtf:

Prove it.

remembers me of vetterox who was whining to duel me, ffcourse i refused, not wanting to participate in he's games ..

where-after i got bombarded to a nib, a sissy, a looser etc etc :)

so about a week after i saw em walking around in PP :P went up to him and killed em in a few holy lightningshots ... poor bugger tried to zone away but died on the other side in plaza3 ...

he stayed there, on he's back for about half an hour and i got some regret so i rezzurected em with my ppumonkey, i felt sorry for em :/

some time after that i was playing a little lan with my mate angeldustbe4, when i saw vetterox comming by on he's screen, so i told angel: woop he's ass :)

wich he did with a few cs shots lol, daamn he was such a newbie unbelievable :) (and i didnt noticed anything about he's o so cool consetup he was always bragging about) ... vetterox trying to kill angel with he's devourer but he couldnt even get close, distancewise, quite funny actually :)

flawless victory, so anyone saying vett is a good PKer didnt actually fought em ... knowing that even a pvpnoob like myself can woop he's ass bigtime :)

i wish he was here to comment on this,

a. or he denied everything :)
b. or he blamed it on lag (so he couldnt zone away rofl) or on a fatal :)
c. or he told here that he's little brother/sister was playing at the given time ...

yeah yeah :)

ezza
05-08-04, 16:52
well funny that cos ive seen vet destroy many a good player.

plus we all know you dont like vet, and im sure koro will pop up with vets a noob comments or whatever

and what you beat him once? so what, think i dueled him and beat him twice(if my memory serves me correct) does that mean i own vet? of course not(since he beat me about 5 times lol)

Birkoff
05-08-04, 17:05
Pluto->

PPU
Cannings
parasyte

APU
Phillip(by far)
SD(if theres a zone lineneare by)

PE
Jest
Rade (after hes back in sahpe)
[tgr]Killer

Spy
boots
casady(?)

to many ppl, tanks i don't really know.. i hate tanks... kayne...sirox(b/c hes melee)

Jock Rockwell
05-08-04, 17:30
well funny that cos ive seen vet destroy many a good player.

plus we all know you dont like vet, and im sure koro will pop up with vets a noob comments or whatever

and what you beat him once? so what, think i dueled him and beat him twice(if my memory serves me correct) does that mean i own vet? of course not(since he beat me about 5 times lol)

It all comes down to experiance i guess.

I always rated X-rated s better than Vet, most of the people around me ingame felt the same, yet when u speak to the otherside (BD) they always said Vet was better. All i know is I killed Vet or made him stealth jump on hover whatever a few times. Against X-rated think he stealthed once, rest of the time = me dead.

I don't usually post my opinions on these little things as most post there m8s but i will for this little one. (note im not including people i have fought with, except in ppu's case)

Tanks
Rizzy (probably the best i have fought against)
E-raser (sp?) (never beat him, plus hes a sound bloke)
element[] (********** me, and many others no doubt)
Cpt Meatball (saw him ******** loads of very good players)
Dank (for being so sexy in copbot PA)

APUs
DG (may not always get on with him but hes good)
SpawnTDK (again dont always get on, but very good)
DangerKlaus (always fun fightin pro, plus was one of the few PAless back in the day, gets extra points for sexyness)

PEs
X-rated (imo the best PE i have ever died to)
Sgt. Striker (egotistical, but had skills)

Spys
Divide (first real combat spy i came across, and was class on him)
Would have added Dave Insurgent, although with recent events I'm afraid i can't.

PPU's
Gestra (Best ppu i have ever had strapped on to my arse)
Eled (Was awesome)
Daigostu (Always hated trying to kill whoever he was ppuing)
KimmyG (never liked him, but trying to kill ZS when kimmy was there wernt easy)

On a side not best bit of ppuing i ever saw was by OPA when pro were TG, couldnt believe how many people were trying to get him but couldnt. Like i said other than 3 of the ppu's I have never fought alongside any of these, these were the people i fought against who gained my respect from fightin ablility, not personality.

Promethius
05-08-04, 17:41
Its really hard to find the BEST pvper because in OP wars your guaranteed some PPUs to be fighting along side you. You take a decen't PvPer and slap a good PPU on them...then the decent fighter becomes real good. Also in many ways it works in reverse to, A great fighter with a decent PPU will do very well.

Also its hard to judge for apu's because MOST of the time they have some PPU buffs.

Its kind of rare to get two opponents without buffs and by themselves and at the same lvl.

-Prom

n3m
05-08-04, 17:47
Anyone who plays without a ppu.
Twist3d is good
Strathus is also v good, and a nice guy. Melee tho :p

ohh and Grimal :o

Sigma
05-08-04, 18:06
About the "Vet-is-teh-suxx0rz"-Issue, imo Vet was a pretty good player (dueled him 3 times, ending 2-1 for him), but not as good as he always claimed.

I'm with Jock though that X-Rated is one of the best players I've ever come across.

[...]DangerKlaus (always fun fightin pro, plus was one of the few PAless back in the day, gets extra points for sexyness)[...]
I'm flattered :x

Although I have to add that, to my knowledge, I'm the only High-lvl-APU w/o PA.

And I'm proud of it!

Clownst0pper
05-08-04, 18:15
About the "Vet-is-teh-suxx0rz"-Issue, imo Vet was a pretty good player (dueled him 3 times, ending 2-1 for him), but not as good as he always claimed.

I'm with Jock though that X-Rated is one of the best players I've ever come across.

I'm flattered :x

Although I have to add that, to my knowledge, I'm the only High-lvl-APU w/o PA.

And I'm proud of it!

you ARE the only high level APU without PA, and im actually thinking about going PA less, just for the speed increase. As atm, Kreole (despite capped pool and PA3 + 190 APU) I run like an asmatic slug with shopping.

ezza
05-08-04, 18:21
I always rated X-rated s better than Vet, most of the people around me ingame felt the same, yet when u speak to the otherside (BD) they always said Vet was better. All i know is I killed Vet or made him stealth jump on hover whatever a few times. Against X-rated think he stealthed once, rest of the time = me dead.

never seen x-rated tbh, only time i ever see him is sitting in plaza 2, dont think i know his alts so maybe ive seen them

Sigma
05-08-04, 18:22
you ARE the only high level APU without PA, and im actually thinking about going PA less, just for the speed increase. As atm, Kreole (despite capped pool and PA3 + 190 APU) I run like an asmatic slug with shopping.
I'm the only one who's stupid enough to play with either uncapped Spells and a Pool of 280 or, like atm, using a PsychoKamikazeChip and die after 4 HL, with Buffs of course.

:lol:

Clownst0pper
05-08-04, 18:24
I'm the only one who's stupid enough to play with either uncapped Spells and a Pool of 280 or, like atm, using a PsychoKamikazeChip and die after 4 HL, with Buffs of course.

We were all on about you at blackhill yesterday, we thought you have very nice resists for a Kami APU. :D

Shadow Dancer
05-08-04, 18:28

WITHOUT kami, and WITHOUT pa(but capped and with a DS), what's your dmg% and mana pool? Without ppu buffs of course. ;)

I'm thinking of making the sacrifice and just going without PA because it is sooooo damn ugly.

greendonkeyuk
05-08-04, 18:31
played Uraus since release and this is the first time i have seen that name...

i agree with Dribble though, D Jingo Advanced is definatly the best tank i ever saw fight (followed by RIP)

hehe, ima have to set the record straight here, if jailbird is papa smurf then excelled is a lesser played alt of his brother. At least thats how i remember things anyway. Tbh i thought your bro was a better apu than he was a tank drac.

MrChumble
05-08-04, 18:39
Grumble grumble grumble

No one rates PPUs at all. They're viewed either as a necessary evil or para-spamming-bitch-whores. No one respects us at all :(

I'd make a tank and become some pro PvP monster, but after games like QW:TF and Tribes I just can't handle the randomness.

I think I already posted who I think is best, but it comes down to:

PE's: Good ones can fight independently
APUs: The good ones seem to appear in your reticle just as they need to be buffed.
Tanks: See APU's.
Spies: Good ones are never seen, but painfully effective :)

Jest
05-08-04, 19:37
No one rates PPUs at all. They're viewed either as a necessary evil or para-spamming-bitch-whores. No one respects us at all :(

PE's: Good ones can fight independently

Just wanted to comment on two things. As a PE, I rarely if never ask for buffs from a PPU. PEs, buff your friggin selves. No PPU wants to spend time buffing all the PEs when he has to worry about APUs/spies/tanks needing buffs. Only time I ever ask for buffs is if the PPU only has one or zero other people to buff.

Two, as a PPU, I know the good PPUs on Pluto.
Being a PPU requires no skill. <----- True
Being a good PPU requires no skill. <----- False
Ive foughten a lot of worthless PPUs. If you cant keep both yourself and your team alive, then you are not a good PPU. Its very easy to do one or the other, but both is a challenge. For PPUs wanting to get better in skill, find an APU and a few other people, go to Neofrag, and try to last as long as you can against them. Practice 3 things. Antibuff, spirit mod, and defending newb buffing. Youd be amazed at how better you will get. I honestly went from a half decent PPU to a good one with a single 2 hour session of Neofrag.

Helius
05-08-04, 20:06
for the monks id have to say KryptonitE - pluto (hybrid) & CryptoChronic, himself, not Tupac on em @-@. cant really choose between the apus cuz they all drop like flies @_@ even with like 2 HLs half their life can be gone @_@

erm... isn't voting foryourself a bit lame ass?
vet is sgt murder.....
can't be assed to comment on anything else about that post :)

sex?

Myr friendly = Kryptonite on Pluto aka CDMLOTYO

Are you talking about Kayne from pluto? Who lost to fawkes against an earp, and is a laughing stock on saturn? :eek:

Was probably a night hed been drinking far to much and we had made a passworded channel on vent to hide form him :P

Tupac
05-08-04, 21:08
ok why is everyone bashing Vet?? He's a great player he was definatley amongst the best pe's and tank on pluto. I dueled him many times and i managed to beat both his runners however he has beaten me far more times

Candaman
05-08-04, 21:12
ok why is everyone bashing Vet?? He's a great player he was definatley amongst the best pe's and tank on pluto. I dueled him many times and i managed to beat both his runners however he has beaten me far more times

cus he had such a big fucking head

Tupac
05-08-04, 21:13
cus he had such a big fucking head

he only has a big ego if u have a ego to rub it in... Never had a ego problem with me

Candaman
05-08-04, 21:17
he only has a big ego if u have a ego to rub it in... Never had a ego problem with me

i won't bother of going back through of getting quotes of him saying well i'm the best i'm godlike non of u noobs can beat me cus there are too many to pick from

Clownst0pper
05-08-04, 21:20
i won't bother of going back through of getting quotes of him saying well i'm the best i'm godlike non of u noobs can beat me cus there are too many to pick from

All those 0/2's were too tough for me :rolleyes: