PDA

View Full Version : How to stop F key screens moving?

Spikadelia
02-08-04, 12:04
As the title says. Once upon a time I remember a thread saying it's possible to edit the ini file to stop the screens moving about. Could I find it again buried in the dark depths of the forum? Could I f~%k!

Obviously we all have favoured positions for them on the screen, dragging and dropping items to QB, processor etc etc. Mine re-set on dying sometimes. Keeping them in place would be a minor blessing.

So what's the magic edit?

Thx in advance. ;)

MkVenner
02-08-04, 12:07
iirc the processor moves everynow and then to stop exploiting... might b wrong tho... the rest of my windows dont move tho...

P4mp3rk3
02-08-04, 12:58
If you can find the file that stores the postition of all the windows in the RPOS than you can set it to read-only.

Thing is, I don't know which file that is and I'm too lazy to go look, and everytime you want to move the windows around you have to exit neocron, uncheck read-only, go back in game, move the windows and then make the file read-only again

Tycho C
02-08-04, 14:06
?:\...\Neocron\ini\RPOS.ini

set to read only and the screens will never move. Unless you are doing the const thing, it moves the windows while you do it to prevent macro'ing.

Spikadelia
03-08-04, 01:09
thx Tycho C. The answer I was looking for. ;)