PDA

View Full Version : So I logged in

LiL T
02-08-04, 09:59
I logged after playing eve funsomefunpvp sorry my space barisbroken and what can I say people died andstuff but what pissed me off is they GR'd right back to wind me up which don't take much when I;m drunk. SO if some one gets kill how about they can't fucking GR back eh qwould that be so hard? I think it would make sence andstop all the exploit GR ganking yea?

Richard Slade
02-08-04, 10:01
Here's a tip:
Stop posting and playing when yer drunk

LiL T
02-08-04, 10:02
Here's a tip:
Stop posting and playing when yer drunk

[ edited ]

garyu69
02-08-04, 10:03
hmmmm, lost me.

but drunk > sober

Richard Slade
02-08-04, 10:04
[ edited ]

Trust me I've tried..
But I'm more puzzled about that text than the first time I got into bed with a gymnastics pro woman....

LiL T
02-08-04, 10:05
hmmmm, lost me.

but drunk > sober

OK god right howabout you can't GRwhen you die back to the same zone agian I'm sorry my space bar is broken I'm it driving me mad

<--short fuse atm >.<

LiL T
02-08-04, 10:07
Trust me I've tried..
But I'm more puzzled about that text than the first time I got into bed with a gymnastics pro woman....

omg its plainly there but you will say it makes no sence ? read it!!!!!!!1

LiL T
02-08-04, 10:11
If your just gonnago blah I don't understand go away again my spce bar is broken. I mean if your kill some one yeahshould be dead endof story not come out of the same GR to greif you and saystuff like thanks for con lvls :mad:

Richard Slade
Am I trying to argue with a drunk person again?
Crap..
Still can't read it..

Why on earth shouldn't someone be able to come out of the same gr as last time...?
It's so stupid that I recommend you to go to bed dude..
sry.

amfest
OMG double post o cron

Anyhow I get what you're saying but might I suggest that if you have like 100synap or maybe abouts it'll just automatically boot you to your (safe GR) appartment.

Noodle
u should be happy that they GR at all, ppl usually just log off and get rezzed later.

LiL T
02-08-04, 10:17
I'm sorry for those posts but I try toget apoint across in english yeh basicly right its annoying thisiswhy my space bar isbroken yeah kill you your dead. But fuck no theycome thorugh the GR and go OMG wow how 1337 of you :rolleyes: fucking hell your so uber you killed me when I had 90 % Si even though I wasyusing HL o_O yeah get rid of these tossers thatwind me up even day I really don't give a shit about what there life is like of hiow much of an arsehole I am

Gevrik Halfdead
02-08-04, 10:25
http://totalmadownage.com/spamdog.jpg

Original monk
02-08-04, 10:27
poor dog 8|

go drink some coffee little terror, drinking and pvping all night isnt that good for the brain :)

and what was that about GRing ? :)

Organics
02-08-04, 10:35
lol terror don't worry about them :) Fact is, you killed them, right? If they come back to try and trash talk it makes your victory even more amusing!!! Because they are pissed off :D So don't get pissed, just rekill them while they are totally defenceless!!!

Gotterdammerung
02-08-04, 10:44
Don't post when you are drunk & don't bash other people because of your intoxication. Post later when you sober up and can be civil