PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a time ( A story of Laemin and Ele )

Shujin
02-08-04, 03:01
Once upon a time, laemin was in plaza 1 just showin off and stuff like some gms like to do. Ele, who gets romantically involved with anyone that pokes him, asked laemin for a poke.
http://www.neotarin.com/screenies/screenies_shujin2.JPG
After the poke, laemin took ele by the hand and ele thought perhaps they were off to have some nice sex.
http://www.neotarin.com/screenies/screenies_shujin1.JPG
Even after intense begging, laemin would not provide teh sex to ele...
http://www.neotarin.com/screenies/screenies_shujin3.JPG
Ele was left alone... and sexless ;[
http://www.neotarin.com/screenies/screenies_shujin4.JPG

cRazy2003
02-08-04, 03:02
poor ele :/

Ryuben
02-08-04, 03:05
spam?
SPAM?

OHNZ SPAMZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

:cool:

Richard Slade
02-08-04, 09:30
Poor bastard.
But is there no ending of the story?

Mantiz
02-08-04, 09:33
Haha nice one :)

GambitFlame
02-08-04, 09:36
c'mon the poker should show more loving ;)

Kaden
02-08-04, 10:00
That almost as old as i am....

:eek:

Original monk
02-08-04, 10:33
poor GM's gotta watch every move they make out of fear they get posted afterwords on the forums for everyone to see :)

skis
03-08-04, 05:04
ZONE> Laemin: clan missions will work same time as epics

40$Poser
03-08-04, 05:10
that's gotta be pretty old :x

Mr_Snow
03-08-04, 05:38
Looks like its a year and a half old if not more, no spy monk or PE pa and there were still HC smurfs, and it was pre-epic patch aswell.

Original monk
03-08-04, 08:43
i see skittlets on them screenies so they gotta be VERY old :)

WebShock
03-08-04, 10:07
yea thats old. See plaza 1 rich with people... A blood merc (TG) standing in plaza 1 lmao

man i miss the nc we used to have :*(

no lag, lots of ppl to pk
TANKOCRON w00t
great ecomony
NO MISSION BUG

oh if you didnt know thats saturn

ELEMENT NOT BANNED
hahahahahaha

man i miss what nc USED to be like.

skittlets the tormenting pking overpowered hybrid psi

he quit when hybrids got the uber ban hammer

hahaha how about divide asking noob questions and NOT BANNED.
hes the guy who sold his banned account on ebay telling people he was gonna get unbanned. that was a quick hundred bucks for him

OMFG Dacovale, one of the best constructors who's only rivals (at the time) were Roe and a few others.
He was one of the leaders of the tradeskill clan BETA

you can tell its old since there are copbots in place of CA guards in front of the medicare

Original monk
03-08-04, 10:31
OMFG Dacovale

i miss dacovale alot :/ he was a really cool guy to have a chat with and one of the better tradeskillers, i still have some nice weapons of em :)

like a 4 slotted full artifact scoped xray healing light :)

when i think of daco i also think of simka, being a resser :)

daamn good times :)

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-04, 10:36
Laemin himself is gone for a good while to afaik.. nice story tho :)

Tratos
03-08-04, 13:04
Heh cool story :)

Do gms ever do that these days?

Shujin
03-08-04, 13:15
yea its really old, found it on a ollddd siggy host of mine and thought it'd post it here. forgot to post it the first time i guess. and yea look at all those people ;] was buds w/ ele and divide and skittles. and was friends and clanned in BETA with daco.

and i think there is someone who still has dacovales account (daco gave it to her so she can cnst and stuff with his cnster) but i think she quit too O_o

KILLER']Laemin himself is gone for a good while to afaik.. nice story tho :)

yea ;[ laemin and lupus were my fav gms ;[ but laemin is gone ( dunno why or where to ) and lupus is doin test server stuff now i think O_o

i used to gm lupus on a game called Graal Online ;]

Neocrons_coward
03-08-04, 14:20
this thread is funny :) hehe kept me amused for hours on end re reading the whole story over and over again like a sad twat. :)

p.s IM NOT BEING SERIOUSNABOUT THE HOURS BIT.. I do have friends

ezza
03-08-04, 15:00
haha thats cool nice screenys.

ya blood mercs(blood brothers) that element and skittlets were part of were cool clan, best TG clan saturn had anyway.

element
skittlets
Rattlecage
WithSlitWrists

all cool players

nice of you to share those screenys brings back early retail memories :)

n3m
03-08-04, 15:10
yea its really old, found it on a ollddd siggy host of mine and thought it'd post it here. forgot to post it the first time i guess. and yea look at all those people ;] was buds w/ ele and divide and skittles. and was friends and clanned in BETA with daco.

and i think there is someone who still has dacovales account (daco gave it to her so she can cnst and stuff with his cnster) but i think she quit too O_o

yea ;[ laemin and lupus were my fav gms ;[ but laemin is gone ( dunno why or where to ) and lupus is doin test server stuff now i think O_o

i used to gm lupus on a game called Graal Online ;]his account is now expired, almost for a year I think.. We emptied it, he'll get it all back if he'd return.. but unfortunatly hes a stuborn git :p
Tried many times to get him back, to no avail
Mongoose (daco) has always been a weird fuck :P

Neocrons_coward
03-08-04, 15:12
Nice to know Nid fucking Hogg is prejudice against me considering she or he or It locks my lil drommie story but NO this piece of shit can stay open... [ edited ]

time to pk in game to take anger out

Original monk
03-08-04, 15:13

true, schannuleke has daco's account, but she doesnt plays regularly

i know she drops by once in a while to check up on what has changed yeah, mostly the answer is nothing besides some ppunerfs :) (her mainchar is a ppu ya see)

i know she and kuifje where waiting for dOy but thats some time ago allready and many things change so i dunno what there gonna do now :)

btw: i miss schanul and kuifje also :/

and as an extra sidenote: yeah shujin i remember you being in beta :P i was a dirty git ya know :P on my regular chars i was quite friendly to ya but i know i often fought youre spy with my secretPK char :P which 9 outta 10 turned out in extremely intresting fights i must say

(btw shujin, dont ask me who or dont make assumptions please :angel: naming names is even forbidden on these forums :angel: )

dirty he :P (RP a badguy is a wonderfull thing :) )

Shujin
03-08-04, 15:13
Nice to know Nid fucking Hogg is prejudice against me considering she or he or It locks my lil drommie story but NO this piece of shit can stay open... [ edited ]

time to pk in game to take anger outhe might hate ur sig...

Nidhogg
03-08-04, 15:14
He might just not have looked into this thread. It is also spam. Closed.

N