PDA

View Full Version : Merge APU and PPU skill together!!!

Duder
02-08-04, 00:07
Hey guys i just got a great idea that i think would be great because it looks great on paper and im sure it will look great on my computer screen with my neocron and FREs ok

Here goes: ok we get KK to merge APU and PPU skill together this would make guys who cant fight without a PPU a better player because they wont need a PPU then because they are the PPUs now get it, they shelter and heal themselves while they do holy lightning and those smartypants PEs no longer can call APUs for talentless hacks who cant fight without PPU support, i mean those PEs, what nerve to call upstanding monks like that, they should be removed from the game you know what im sayin

also now the PPUs dont need be bored in battle because they cant kill people because now they can use holy lightning see it works out all sides now APUs can heal themselves and PPUs can kill people and everyone can ress each other

also for this to work the ress timer should be less, i mean 45 seconds or whatever is too much you know

i think this solution will work all sides everyone will be happy and we can like have fun fights again

ok plz vote this thread 5 and vote in polls as honest as you can ok

go go go

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 00:09
5 Stars

I couldn't agree more.

Possessed
02-08-04, 00:11
Duder for vice-president!

Duder
02-08-04, 00:13
Duder for vice-president!
http://neocron2.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/cool.gif i also served in many neocron battles and have lots of purple hearts ok so i know what im talking about

Dirk_Gently
02-08-04, 00:14
I think we would be far better served if we sat all of Neocrons monks on a large nuclear warhead and pressed the little red button.

You are basically suggesting that we go from a situation where an APU and PPU team is ridiculously overpowered to a situation where solo monks are ridiculously overpowered.

I say What????

[TgR]KILLER
02-08-04, 00:16
I think we would be far better served if we sat all of Neocrons monks on a large nuclear warhead and pressed the little red button.

now THATS an idea :)

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 00:16
i dunno, how about giving PPU's a spell that can give them 100 dex, 100 weaponlore and 1000 rifle combat, so they can use a pain easer or something as well as their PPU stuff? I think that would be a better idea, wouldnt want to overpower them with APU stuff.

Duder
02-08-04, 00:18
i dunno, how about giving PPU's a spell that can give them 100 dex, 100 weaponlore and 1000 rifle combat, so they can use a pain easer or something as well as their PPU stuff? I think that would be a better idea, wouldnt want to overpower them with APU stuff.
yeah sure why not but i think it might be a little too much overpowered you know? maybe not but we can always hope ok

SPIKE (pluto)
02-08-04, 00:33
Hell i agree

But what puzzles me is how ppl object to hybrids but dont object to this :p

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 00:35
yeah sure why not but i think it might be a little too much overpowered you know? maybe not but we can always hope ok

i dunno, if they dont get TC they cant use the spiritmod, so they really aint that over powered with just a pain easer? maybe?

/edit @ above - coz this is a serious issue, so no flaming allowed :p

Mr_Snow
02-08-04, 00:39
Im presuming that you want all holy spells reduced massively or are you just another old hybrid who wants overpowered hybrids back? Well thats going under the presumption that blessed shealther/heal hybrids arent overpowered already(which they are).

Duder
02-08-04, 00:43
what if spirit mod can only be used if you have 150 psi skill? i think this would be a good idea because spirit means psi and psi means something mystical and spirit is mystical and has to do with psi vampires and sarah michelle gellar so i guess its cool

also im thinking of a new spell that you can use to teleport where you want to go so you dont need to use the GR and running, i mean i cant press the W button for so long also instant death spell you know like finger of death in D&D where noobs die in one hit but maxed char guys dont die so much?

also how about swords that are made of lasers? anyone agrees with me that laser swords make a better game?

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 00:50
there are already laser swords O_o you been on the warbot cola again? you know you cant handle the sugar :lol:

Duder
02-08-04, 01:02
oh i forgot LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

but ok i think this thread is doing great and a huge amount of progress has been made

also new idea instagib laser rifles ok, and a belt that gives 100 extra con and anti-gravity

Mr_Snow
02-08-04, 01:04
Somebody has been drinking and smoking too much.

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 01:08
Somebody has been drinking and smoking too much.

I know, but its ok, I'm not drunk, honest :p

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 01:33
what if spirit mod can only be used if you have 150 psi skill? i think this would be a good idea because spirit means psi and psi means something mystical and spirit is mystical and has to do with psi vampires and sarah michelle gellar so i guess its cool

roflmao

<3 Duder

Organics
02-08-04, 01:38
oh i forgot LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

but ok i think this thread is doing great and a huge amount of progress has been made

also new idea instagib laser rifles ok, and a belt that gives 100 extra con and anti-gravity

Lol. For some reason I find the words "instagib laser rifle(s)" immensely amusing. No idea why :D

DonnyJepp
02-08-04, 01:55
/votes "what"

But they should consider merging pistols and rifles into "small arms" skill, they really aren't that different and it shouldn't take 2 different skill sets to use the 2 kinds of guns. Then they could add droner PA.

And dex based melee weapons for spies and PEs.

/hijack done

40$Poser
02-08-04, 02:03
Hell i agree

But what puzzles me is how ppl object to hybrids but dont object to this :p

beats the hell out of me, I dunno whether to take this as a serious post or not...

Organics
02-08-04, 02:09
Ya after reading some of Duder's replies I'm wondering that myself :D

Amusing though :)

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 02:12
But they should consider merging pistols and rifles into "small arms" skill, they really aren't that different and it shouldn't take 2 different skill sets to use the 2 kinds of guns.

I totally agree.

Organics
02-08-04, 02:15
That's weird, I didn't even see that post by DonnyJepp till SD just quoted it. :confused:

Cool idea though, new skill subsets would be sweet :)

Jest
02-08-04, 02:30
I think we would be far better served if we sat all of Neocrons monks on a large nuclear warhead and pressed the little red button.I think that idea deserves a thread of its own.
:D

Organics
02-08-04, 02:31
I think that idea deserves a thread of its own.
:D

:o

Blasphemy!

RayBob
02-08-04, 03:05
Make all classes hybrids.... http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=105031

..i..DemonX
02-08-04, 04:34
Uh may its to late but i dunno i dont get the idear realy O_o

Is it get old Hybrids back or it is make all Monks to TL 25 shelt using hybrids?

sanityislost
02-08-04, 04:40
could merge the apu and the ppu together but make them not able to use
the ppu spells on themselves (apart from the TL3 heal), get rid of para and
make Dmg boost only work on Mobs.

SiL ..:..

CkVega
02-08-04, 05:31
how about getting rid of all monks? oh and tanks aswell.
and all weapons over TL 30

we can fight with pin guns :D

NeoChick
02-08-04, 06:00
Totally agree.
Also merge constructor and researcher, spy and PI, leaves the tank, hm, oh just scrap him, so we could have like two classes:
constr-res/spy PI
Monk-implanter etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: