PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night Club Apartment

HatchetRyda
01-08-04, 23:59
Well today was one of the best days I had on Neocron on Uranus

I had given a clan my pw to my apartment so they came wanting to kill me so I had a m8 come and we fought them in my apartment hall way. Then his clan told everyone a fight night in my hall way. Which ended up brining people from clans alike to my Nexus Tower A apartment for a fight night hosted by me TheJester, a fight that started between my m8 and I turned into a huge fight. And we'd like KK too add a fight club apartment where people can go and fight other runners, belts will drop. We all had fun, my self escaping with 0 hp twice. If want.. I can get 3 screenies I took :)

Jonax
02-08-04, 02:03
An Arena apartment, eh? Hmm...Not a bad idea IMHO :)

It'd be perfect for those Jabba-The-Hutt moments of mine :p

Garg [RogueNET]
02-08-04, 02:04
some guys from T Dis did the same thing a few weeks ago on Saturn

cRazy2003
02-08-04, 02:11
ive done that already about 5 months ago, quite a few times, the skywindow thing in the via rosso 3 apts is a good arena, people watching can spectate through the windows.

Pungent77
03-08-04, 14:44
You ass, you just had to pull this shit when I am away from home :lol: better do it again when I get back or i'll smack you with my mother's diarrhea filled colostomy bag :eek:

Ryuben
03-08-04, 14:47
or i'll smack you with my mother's diarrhea filled colostomy bag :eek:

hope to fuck it don't break

But seriously a Huge ass apartment

hall to door
1 lobby two doors out

1 leads to viewing area (seats + glass so u can see "teh pit"
other leads to little area with gogo and a 3 cabs (dressing room)
door from here leads to the pit

simple as

:D charge people to fight and do it as a event type thing 250k per entery and 10k to watch

would be teh win and a nice cash sink.........

:D

SorkZmok
03-08-04, 14:48
Yeah, we really need another place where we can fight right next to a zone line. Well even worse, you have to hit the apt access and then the "ground floor" button to zone out, so its gonna be even easier to kill ppl and hack their belts when they zone in.

o_O

Pungent77
04-08-04, 01:17
Yeah, we really need another place where we can fight right next to a zone line. Well even worse, you have to hit the apt access and then the "ground floor" button to zone out, so its gonna be even easier to kill ppl and hack their belts when they zone in.

o_O
Yeah....beats Pepper Park anyday :lol: and I have never FRE'd entering an apt nor lagged, maybe I'm blessed

Vampire222
04-08-04, 01:21
been at the event for a few minutes, and i gotta admit it was class pvp action :D