PDA

View Full Version : Dreams....

Neocrons_coward
01-08-04, 23:48
Haver any of you ever experienced a dream about neocron? If so share them with this thread... Last night i had one and it went like this:

I remember looking down this gap and theres a ladder.. I am with 2 people whom i know and I go down behind them.. They chicken out and shut the door and I am trapped there scared shitless beginning to worry and panic.. I feel tense inside and feel as if something is gonna crush me.. The lights flicker and then the door opens.. In the jump except they jump and run.. I chase after them and loose them amongst this chamber of walls (where the beggers are in p1 sewers).. I walkesd up the corridor and around me you had one side which was totally smashed up brojken offices broken chairs broken tables the lot.. Weeds grew through the walls and cracks.. It was disgusting.. I remember i walked into this room and there was soething moving around.. Suddenly 8 eyes looked at me and I SHIT MYSELF.. I RAN RAN RAN RAN this brown black hairy thing was chasing me and around me the walls were crumbling the floor was VIBRATING and the ceiling was going mad.. I paniced and said to a guy pissing up a wall excuse me wheres the exit and he went nutty on me.. I paniced and ran and ran my stam got low.. Suddenly i heard someone shout OVER THERE and i saw a football drop *now what the fucks a football doing in neocron* well i saw the ladder but didnt make it up as my parrot screamed and woke me *sets drom on parrot*

anyone else had neocron dreams or am i totally fucked?

rob444
01-08-04, 23:52
I've dreamt about neocron twice I think, I can hardly remember the first one, the second one I cant remember what it was but I know I dreamt about Neocron. :P

I wont discuss the first dream :p

manderf
01-08-04, 23:55
i had a dream where i got band

Neocrons_coward
02-08-04, 00:11
i had a dream where i got band

is that creature in ur signature happy coz his just had a shag or pulled? or has he finally realised he ahs a weapon of mass destruction :P

Duder
02-08-04, 00:11
i had a dream where i was ********** by tentacles oh wait i said too much didnt i oh well

Shujin
02-08-04, 00:13
i had a dream where i was ********** by tentacles oh wait i said too much didnt i oh well
havent seen u forever O_O

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 00:15
cant say I've ever had a dream about NC, in fact, I'm one of the people who never remember their dreams, but I'm pretty sure the dreams I have include naked women and marmalade.

Organics
02-08-04, 00:33
Never had a dream about Neocron. Haven't liked my dreams lately, down to the fact that I feel worse when I wake up and realize things are still the same.

Possessed
02-08-04, 00:57
I'm one of the people who never remember their dreams,

Same here, I even find it hard to remember if I had a dream or not.

Neocrons_coward
02-08-04, 00:57
isnt that everyday m8??? I wake up and hate it coz i still remember the fact im single :'(

Freeejumper
02-08-04, 01:01
i had so many dreams about neocron, i dont count em anymore , i dream about opfights , char setups and other nc stuff haha :) and yes i m a freak !

Organics
02-08-04, 01:01
isnt that everyday m8??? I wake up and hate it coz i still remember the fact im single :'(

The bizarre twisted half relationship I have going at the moment fucking does my head in. Often think it should never have started but it was enjoyable but always always fucked up :lol:

Dreams are nice though, no fucked up business in them. Why I hate them. And envy them.

Drake6k
02-08-04, 01:48
I remember I had a dream that a new patch came out and when I woke up I was like "god damn it".

Mr Kot
02-08-04, 02:14
I have NC dreams all the time. Most of them are similar to Freeejumper's experiences: setups, new weapons etc.. but one particular dream springs to mind......

Bear in mind that in my early playing days, i was a driver and used to drive noobs around the wastelands even thought i wasn't 100% familiar with the map and had to avoid various nasties.....

Anyway, in the dream i was driving my friends to a day out at Alton Towers (that's a popular UK amusement park btw). The sun was shining and we were looking forward to our day of fun. Now the route to Alton towers involves a 90 minute to two hour drive along three types of road: Motorway, dual carriageway and twisty, turny, narrow country lanes. As we approached the narrow country lanes, the sky got darker (sound familiar?) and the distance became foggier (sound familiar?). At a crossroads, i had to read a signpost to determine which way to go. After making some progress in the direction the sign had indicated, we had to climb a hill. Making steady progress, i had to slam the brakes on hard: Warbot on the hill !!!!!! 8| We turned back. Tried another road, ANOTHER warbot on the hill :( Whichever way we turned, we just couldnt avoid some damn creature we were shit scared of. In the end, we never did get there.

So no, Neocrons_coward, ur not the only one totally fucked :p

Neocrons_coward
02-08-04, 02:17
I have NC dreams all the time. Most of them are similar to Freeejumper's experiences: setups, new weapons etc.. but one particular dream springs to mind......

Bear in mind that in my early playing days, i was a driver and used to drive noobs around the wastelands even thought i wasn't 100% familiar with the map and had to avoid various nasties.....

Anyway, in the dream i was driving my friends to a day out at Alton Towers (that's a popular UK amusement park btw). The sun was shining and we were looking forward to our day of fun. Now the route to Alton towers involves a 90 minute to two hour drive along three types of road: Motorway, dual carriageway and twisty, turny, narrow country lanes. As we approached the narrow country lanes, the sky got darker (sound familiar?) and the distance became foggier (sound familiar?). At a crossroads, i had to read a signpost to determine which way to go. After making some progress in the direction the sign had indicated, we had to climb a hill. Making steady progress, i had to slam the brakes on hard: Warbot on the hill !!!!!! 8| We turned back. Tried another road, ANOTHER warbot on the hill :( Whichever way we turned, we just couldnt avoid some damn creature we were shit scared of. In the end, we never did get there.

So no, Neocrons_coward, ur not the only one totally fucked :p

hehe at least mine didnt feature scary warbots... Mine just features scary spiders well man eating one and old men that piss up walls... My minds corupted as much as my due to be ex pker and ex tank as im tryibng to qwork out the fact that for the 8th time ive lost my items thru SYNCRONIZING AND run time error AND THINKING WHERTHER ITS TIME TO QUIT and go find another online game
or
stay and get angry everytime this happens?