PDA

View Full Version : Rezz Time Limit

Shadow Dancer
01-08-04, 21:20
I'm sure many of you are sick and tired of killing someone and seeing them get rezzed 10, 15, 20 minutes later by a friend/lover/alt/whatever. That's lame. If you're not an apu or don't one, you don't realisticly have a chance of stopping a ppu from ressing unless it's a horrible ppu. If you're apu, you can stop him from ressing. But for how long? He can keep doing the dance and the whole routine and alot of time will pass by. Plenty of time for backup to arrive. Even if it does or doesn't, the point is it's silly that a corpse can stay on the ground waiting to be brought back to life with absolutely no penalty.

Then people complain that death doesn't mean enough in Neocron, LOL. A corpse should automatically GR to their apt after a certain time limit. Or they should incur a penalty. A *real* one. Not being rezzed with SI. :rolleyes:

Anyways, what do you think?

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 21:22
What I think?

Hmm...

I dunno...

Just about...
Well..
***** should be enough

cRazy2003
01-08-04, 21:22
i think the rezz time should be reduced again, because its been made longer like ive said in my other thread about pvp it stops people not bothering as much about dying therefore not as much pvp and more zone whoring.

Benjie
01-08-04, 21:25
Although I agree death holds no real drawbacks, Neocron is a game where death is expected, and so shouldn't be punished so harshly.

On the other hand, some changes need to be made.
Firstly, if a PPU tries to rez a person, the person should get a box asking if they would like to be rezurected to prevent rez killing.

Secondly, after 10 minuits of being dead, your corpse should automaticly fade, making it impossible for the PPU to rez you. Leaving GR as the only option.

Shadow Dancer
01-08-04, 21:26
i think the rezz time should be reduced again, because its been made longer like ive said in my other thread about pvp it stops people not bothering as much about dying therefore not as much pvp and more zone whoring.

Reduced *again*? Do you mean making the rezz take longer?

I'm confused. :p

cRazy2003
01-08-04, 21:41
Reduced *again*? Do you mean making the rezz take longer?

I'm confused. :p

no i mean make it takes less, if it takes yet again longer and needs more time before rezz people will zone whore more so they dont die and therfore pvp will suck.

Shadow Dancer
01-08-04, 21:43
no i mean make it takes less, if it takes yet again longer and needs more time before rezz people will zone whore more so they dont die and therfore pvp will suck.

I'm not asking for the rezzing to take longer.

:confused:

manderf
01-08-04, 21:43
erm i like it the way it is!! Because having 40si and having to get poked is annoying as shit, every single time you die. And even if they had time limit people could just log out and wait till pp was safe.

Shadow Dancer
01-08-04, 21:45
erm i like it the way it is!! Because having 40si and having to get poked is annoying as shit, every single time you die. And even if they had time limit people could just log out and wait till pp was safe.

First of all, PP is by no means the only place this happens. Secondly, I think if they log off they should auto-gr also. *Gets flamed by all the drug abusing spies and pes*

onos :p

Tomalak
01-08-04, 21:57
Good idea.
Death should have more meaning. Some kind of time delay, or something..

Gohei
01-08-04, 22:07
Keep it the way it is. Most classes can stop a PPU from rezzing someone, if they get there in time...

MrChumble
01-08-04, 22:10
You can't stop a PPU from rezzing unless you're APU...you say it like it's a bad thing.

DonnyJepp
01-08-04, 22:14
You can't stop a PPU from rezzing unless you're APU...you say it like it's a bad thing.

I can do it on my pistol PE with his nailgun. :D

SorkZmok
01-08-04, 22:20
Auto-GR after some time and what i want even more is auto-GR when you log out while dead.

I'm just sick of ppl lying around forever waiting for their ppu friends or simply logging off until its safe to get a rezz then.

Dunno what would be a fair time though. 20 minutes?

Dubhead
01-08-04, 22:51
For every 5 minutes they are lying there dead there should be 10% SI added when they are rezzed. Meaning:

Rezz within 5 mins of dying = no penalty
Rezz 5-10 mins after dying = 10% SI
Rezz 19mins 59seconds after dying = 30% SI
Rezz 20 mins after dying = 40% SI

and so on until they hit a max 99% SI. Oh and yes, this would include while they are logged off the char also. GR'ing is your friend really.

amfest
01-08-04, 23:26
For every 5 minutes they are lying there dead there should be 10% SI added when they are rezzed. Meaning:

Rezz 5-10 mins after dying = 10% SI
Rezz 19mins 59seconds after dying = 30% SI
Rezz 20 mins after dying = 40% SI

and so on until they hit a max 99% SI. Oh and yes, this would include while they are logged off the char also. GR'ing is your friend really.
Rezz 5-10 mins after dying = 10% of a set XP loss for their level
Rezz 19mins 59seconds after dying = 30% of a set XP loss for their level
Rezz 20 mins after dying = 40% of a set XP loss for their level

;) I think it means more if the waiting around can be more dmging than SI. And the time should work serverside so even if they log off it'll mark that time So when they log on it'll take off the appriopiate loss. But only up to a set amount

Lexxuk
01-08-04, 23:28
Considering a Spy or PE can take down a buffed PPU in seconds, I fail to see the point in making life any harder for any class, stupid idea.

-Demon-
01-08-04, 23:29
I think it's fine the way it is. There is not always time to rez striaghtaway not always in a pvp.

Think of it in a cave sitaution, and then think how long how you might have sat there until the ppu is happy to rez you without the rest of the team dying.

As a spy I can take down a person no problem with a Spirit mod and hl. Also just hit the guy he's rezing and he will go down again.

Increasing rez was a fine fix for some of the issues I had but even so it did mean longer cooler battles back in the day :)

Auto Gr'ing is bad.

Mr Kot
01-08-04, 23:42
sick and tired of killing someone and seeing them get rezzed 10, 15, 20 minutes later by a friend/lover/alt/whatever. That's lame.

All i can say is, "waaaaaaaaa". Now if the shoe were on the other foot...........

Shadow Dancer
01-08-04, 23:45
Considering a Spy or PE can take down a buffed PPU in seconds, I fail to see the point in making life any harder for any class, stupid idea.

I was referring to good ppus.

Think of it in a cave sitaution, and then think how long how you might have sat there until the ppu is happy to rez you without the rest of the team dying.

PvM is already incredibly easy with a PPU. You don't have to worry about anything really, if you have a good PPU. Is that the way PvM should be?

All i can say is, "waaaaaaaaa".

Excellent counter arguement.

This community has gotten too spoiled on PPUs.

amfest
01-08-04, 23:53
This community has gotten too spoiled on PPUs.
I've said that before pretty much. But it's just not PPUs .. it's alot of things. The problem is .. once it's there people will fight to keep the things that make life easy ingame. Most dont' want to have to "REALLY" work for it. :\ makes me really sad :(

Duder
01-08-04, 23:59
oh hay another ppu thread

heres a picture to cheer you up shadow dancer

http://img12.exs.cx/img12/815/clowns-twoheads.jpg

*honk* *honk*

ok think we should just chill and instead of nerfing ppus lets put PPU skill and APU skill together so then we wouldnt have to bother with this shit, ok so now everyone can do lots of damage, heal and shelter without ppus and ress each other everyone wins except those who likes other classes but they are losers so lol what do i know you know also this auto gr crap you pulled out from your ass sucks because then i cant wait 1 hour for my ppu friend to ress me after dying in PP and that sucks, i mean i payed 10bux for this game and i demand to be able to lay dead in PP and wait for my PPU friend to ress me for 1,2 hours instead of GRing out and poke myself and wait for the SI to go away which would take only 30 min but im so cheap i mean i got 20 million, im not made out of money you know

MERGE APU WITH PPU SKILL AND CALL IT PSI SKILL OK KK GG

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 00:05
I was referring to good ppus.

So was I, a PPU can be debuffed without warning by a PE/Spy, then blasted with either a pain easer or a healing light, oh, and if they manage to get their buffs up again, look, another debuff.

Maybe the fact you said an APU can deal almost 400 damage to a tank in 2 seconds needs to be looked at, APU's seem terribly overpowered if they can damage a tank that much, probably needs either halving of ROF or halving of damage.

As for PPU's, go play one for a few months instead of whining about them, k.thx.

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 00:07
So was I, a PPU can be debuffed without warning by a PE/Spy, then blasted with either a pain easer or a healing light, oh, and if they manage to get their buffs up again, look, another debuff.

Yes. Because every pe/spy is a rifle user, and every pe/spy has a spirit mod.

right :rolleyes:

As for PPU's, go play one for a few months instead of whining about them, k.thx.

I don't have to play one to know they have too much of an impact on the entire game. k thx

Btw Duder, I love your suggestions!

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 00:13
I don't have to play one to know they have too much of an impact on the entire game. k thx

Yes you do, otherwise any debate you make about PPU's is not based on experience of being a PPU, its based on being a class other than a PPU, I'm pretty sure I can make up a ton of bullshit about pistol pe's and hc tanks, but I dont play any of them classes, therefore I cannot objectivly debate any pro's nor cons of them classes, you do not play a PPU, you play an APU, you have been anti-PPU since forever therefore you have no objectiveness in any PPU debate as you have constantly shown. Your arguments are always flawed and always out to get one class or another nerfed.

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 00:18
Yes you do, otherwise any debate you make about PPU's is not based on experience of being a PPU, its based on being a class other than a PPU,

You can also speak from the viewpoint of someone who fights against that class and sees what that class can or cannot do. You didn't have to be a hybrid back in the days to know they were incredibly overpowered. You don't have to be a ppu to know they are needed at op fights, or that a good PPU can turn a skillless noob into a killing machine if the victims don't have a ppu on their side.

etc...

I'm pretty sure I can make up a ton of bullshit

You always do.

therefore I cannot objectivly debate any pro's nor cons of them classes,

Objectively debate? roflmao

EVERYONE is biased Lexxuk. EVERYONE. Face it. You're biased too, since you had a PPU for a long time.

you have been anti-PPU since forever

Because PPUs have been wrecking the balance of this game since forever.

Your arguments are always flawed

At least I put some forth. :lol:

always out to get one class or another nerfed.

Nope. The only class I have campaigned against religiously is the PPU. Because it's a flawed class, and it really messes up balance. The only other things I think need nerfing ATM are melee freezers. I can't think of much else. I also think alot of things need to be boosed. But you wouldn't know that since you only focus on one thing I say and cling on to that due to your lack of arguements.

thx

There's really no point in further responding to you. All your posts are either full of spam about stupid droms, midgets, or other foolishness which clogs up the forums, or you just post "Omg your stupid and so your ideas LOLOLOL" whenever I make a post. Maybe one day your posts will actually have some content to them, instead of flame baiting or useless spam.

k thx bye

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 00:31
You can also speak from the viewpoint of someone who fights against that class and sees what that class can or cannot do. You didn't have to be a hybrid back in the days to know they were incredibly overpowered. You don't have to be a ppu to know they are needed at op fights, or that a good PPU can turn a skillless noob into a killing machine if the victims don't have a ppu on their side.

A PPU can turn a skill-less noob into a killing machine? Not likely no, all a PPU does is enhance a players own skills to a higher level, a bit like taking drugs which give you higher int, str, con, resists etc.. only difference being a PPU can heal and shelter you too. A PPU also makes parts of the game accessable to some people that would otherwise be unaccessable.

And no, you have no right to speak about the PPU class, simply due to your total bias towards PPU's

You always do.

Sure I do, this comin from someone who used to answer posts with just :rolleyes:

Objectively debate? roflmao

EVERYONE is biased Lexxuk. EVERYONE. Face it. You're biased too, since you had a PPU for a long time.

I've had a PE longer, a rifle pe in fact, do you see me making posts on the forum saying "nerf para" nope, never have, ever seen me make a post on the forum sayin "boost pain easer" nope, never have, ever seen me make a post on the forum where I spent hours working out the total damage per minute every rare rifle can do, then working out which rifles were underpowered? Yep, I did that, so where is my bias? Oh thats right, I'm biased against PPU's? Oh, no, whilst everyone was moaning "nerf shelter/deflector, make them self cast" I was posting "no, lower their heal" so yes, I'm so biased :rolleyes:

Because PPUs have been wrecking the balance of this game since forever.

Sure they have, you'd say that about any class, you dont even know what a powerful hybrid is, its a hybrid that stacked all the deflectors and all the shelters and all the heals and was still able to use the highest level APU spells, if you were around then you'd end up being one, simply because you choose to play the most overpowered class in the game, the APU, and so your naturally going to moan at the only class which you cant drop in 5 seconds flat, the PPU, and you'll continue to whine and bitch until such time as you can drop a PPU in 5 seconds flat.

At least I put some forth. :lol:

Putting some forth and putting some forth that are worth something are two different things. A misinformed opinion (your's) is about as useful as one of Crazy's posts.

Nope. The only class I have campaigned against religiously is the PPU. Because it's a flawed class, and it really messes up balance. The only other things I think need nerfing ATM are melee freezers. I can't think of much else. I also think alot of things need to be boosed. But you wouldn't know that since you only focus on one thing I say and cling on to that due to your lack of arguements.
thx

Exactly, see above, you are so biased against PPU's that any thread you make towards PPU's will only concentrate on nerfing them, that one part of the post should have shown ever person on this forum that you cannot make a valid post concerning PPU's as you are blinded simply by your arrogance, lack of general knowledge and refusal to play a class to discover its true weaknesses, whilst trying in vain to get the only class which can stand up to an APU, nerfed.

Your debating skills leave a lot to be desired, as do your ideas.

/edit -

There's really no point in further responding to you. All your posts are either full of spam about stupid droms, midgets, or other foolishness which clogs up the forums, or you just post "Omg your stupid and so your ideas LOLOLOL" whenever I make a post. Maybe one day your posts will actually have some content to them, instead of flame baiting or useless spam.

Well that is flame bait and useless spam, how much of a hypocrit can you actually be? As soon as you come up against someone who can knock your theory out of the water, stone dead its "ohh, i'm going to ignore you and go walk in the park!"

some people, seriously, they complain about something, like spam/flame bait, and in doing so, spam and flame bait :lol: :lol: your useless, idiot

Mr Kot
02-08-04, 00:35
Comments on this Post: Pointless post, you don't even give a good arguement.

well, tbh i didn't feel that a thread on such a (in my opinion) silly idea deserved a lengthy, perspicuous argument, but if u really want one, here goes.....

*ahem*

1) You complain that a player within the community assists another player.

2) It is inferred from your post that the circumstances of the victim's death and subsequent resurrection afford to you a sense of "one-man-ship" on your efforts.

3) It is further inferred from your post that your efforts in dispatching of said player have been somewhat wasted, leading the reader to infer that you are feeling sorry for yourself. If this is the case, it negates the justification of a thread that questions the policies and/or the mechanics of the game.

4) You complain that there are alternatives to the established consequences of character death and suggest that these be nullified.

5) Your post bears an egregious similarity to other posts on this forum which consist primarily of complaints that another character / group / clan / faction / team has gained a legal and fair advantage over the poster and which subsequently attempts to persuade the developers of the game to change game rules / policy / mechanics to accommodate their varied whims and fancies.

*takes a breath*

so in short, when i first read your post, i couldn't be bothered typing all of the above, so i abbreviated my thoughts on the matter as, "sour grapes... waaaaaaa".

Furthermore, im sure everyone else reading this post would share my curiosity as to whether or not your character has ever lain dead awaiting resurrection (regardless of the cause of death) and benefitted from the same advantage that you suggest should be denied to future characters.

Organics
02-08-04, 00:48
@SD

Quite like the idea tbh. Although I voted for a different kind of penalty which was basically the same as GR to Main Apartment, but only if a choice wasn't made within say 10 secs of the GR menu appearing.

Not sure about the time limit, hard to say. Runners drop a belt the instant they die don't they? IIRC the belt is always accessible even if the body is still laying on the floor?. 10 minutes sounds fair though.

Ascension
02-08-04, 00:49
Shadow i waited 3 mins :( Fuckin legshotbastardshitfuck!

Marx
02-08-04, 01:19
Most definately, yes.

D1S
02-08-04, 01:22
I'm sure many of you are sick and tired of killing someone and seeing them get rezzed 10, 15, 20 minutes later by a friend/lover/alt/whatever. That's lame. If you're not an apu or don't one, you don't realisticly have a chance of stopping a ppu from ressing unless it's a horrible ppu. If you're apu, you can stop him from ressing. But for how long? He can keep doing the dance and the whole routine and alot of time will pass by. Plenty of time for backup to arrive. Even if it does or doesn't, the point is it's silly that a corpse can stay on the ground waiting to be brought back to life with absolutely no penalty.

Then people complain that death doesn't mean enough in Neocron, LOL. A corpse should automatically GR to their apt after a certain time limit. Or they should incur a penalty. A *real* one. Not being rezzed with SI.

Anyways, what do you think?

WHAT!? if u feel this way then mate, feel free to use the Rep and then wait another 30 mins while you try to find a tl 115 poker. Rez is fine as it is, nerfing it will simply cause more annoyance to an already annoying game.

Gohei
02-08-04, 01:24
Whats so horrific of seing someone you jusst killed get a rezz ? I don't care wether he GRs out and then comes back or he gets rezzed. Either way, i'm getting another fight.

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 01:26
Most definately, yes.

Ok, a team of 5 people go to MC5, 1 PPU 2 APU and 2 Tanks, your a tank say, and you die, PPU is trying to keep the APU's and other tank alive, so doesnt have the 30 seconds spare at the moment for you to be rezzed and get back in on the action.

Suddenly you find yourself back in your apartment, sans belt, 2 chips popped out, and no MC5 parts. Still say yes?

Or, your a /30 PPU, and your with a newb team happily leveling away out in el-farid with a few friends, or maybe in the chaos caves, just for fun, you've just managed to get enough PSI to use a normal Rez, takes a minute to cast, but meh, suddenly two of your team mates drop dead, your team has to fall back for 5 minutes, you manage to beat back the mobs, rush upto your fallen friends and start to rez 1, he pops back up to life, you start rezzing your second one, 40 seconds later he vanishes and finds himself back in his apartment, his implants gone. Still say yes?

Vote yes for bias and for requirements of implants!

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 01:37
WHAT!? if u feel this way then mate, feel free to use the Rep and then wait another 30 mins while you try to find a tl 115 poker. Rez is fine as it is, nerfing it will simply cause more annoyance to an already annoying game.

I have no problems GRing. :cool:

Not sure about the time limit, hard to say. Runners drop a belt the instant they die don't they? IIRC the belt is always accessible even if the body is still laying on the floor?. 10 minutes sounds fair though.

Yes you're right about the belt(on both counts).

10 mins? Hrmmm. How about 5?

Organics
02-08-04, 01:45
I have no problems GRing. :cool:

Yes you're right about the belt(on both counts).

10 mins? Hrmmm. How about 5?

Hmm I think 10 would be ok, I lean toward 10 minutes more now I've read over Lexx's comments, with a short timer I could understand alot of people getting extremely irate. Tbh though something in testing between 5 and 10 would be ok, nothing less than 5 certainly though.

Marx
02-08-04, 01:55
Ok, a team of 5 people go to MC5, 1 PPU 2 APU and 2 Tanks, your a tank say, and you die, PPU is trying to keep the APU's and other tank alive, so doesnt have the 30 seconds spare at the moment for you to be rezzed and get back in on the action.
There would be no reason for the person to remain dead for like... 5+ minutes.

Nothing is more annoying then sitting around waiting for the people to actually release... Because everyone and their mother, no matter what server, either has multiple or at least has access to multiple accounts, most of which contain a PPU.

You die, suck it up. If the PPU can't help you, don't keep littering the ground. thx.

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 02:01
There would be no reason for the person to remain dead for like... 5+ minutes.

Nothing is more annoying then sitting around waiting for the people to actually release... Because everyone and their mother, no matter what server, either has multiple or at least has access to multiple accounts, most of which contain a PPU.

You die, suck it up. If the PPU can't help you, don't keep littering the ground. thx.

Maybe, maybe not, but you are also missing the point that when it comes to say pepper park fights, the bad guys got PP, the good guys got P3, the good guys who go into PP and get killed by the TG, are forced to "suck it up" as you say, whilst the TG who are there with PPU's, dont have to "suck it up" cause their PPU's are able to rez their people anyhow.

The idea is poorly thought out, its ill concieved and illogical and would only serve to give forces with a higher number of people an advantage over people with a lower number of people, keep the PPU busy for 5 minutes, their team is dead. Ach, to many things an idea like this would imbalance, I'm totally tired and I can think of so many things this would totally destroy in game.

Sigma
02-08-04, 02:03
I don't care about a Rezztimer, just let me destroy the corpses of my enemies so they can't be rezzed.

Organics
02-08-04, 02:04
What, like chop them to bits, Ultima Online + dagger style? :D

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 02:06
I don't care about a Rezztimer, just let me destroy the corpses of my enemies so they can't be rezzed.

now I see why you call yourself "Psychotic Freak" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marx
02-08-04, 02:08
Maybe, maybe not, but you are also missing the point that when it comes to say pepper park fights, the bad guys got PP, the good guys got P3, the good guys who go into PP and get killed by the TG, are forced to "suck it up" as you say, whilst the TG who are there with PPU's, dont have to "suck it up" cause their PPU's are able to rez their people anyhow.

The idea is poorly thought out, its ill concieved and illogical and would only serve to give forces with a higher number of people an advantage over people with a lower number of people, keep the PPU busy for 5 minutes, their team is dead. Ach, to many things an idea like this would imbalance, I'm totally tired and I can think of so many things this would totally destroy in game.Well, last time I checked thats the way it is. I don't favor like a 10 second timer... And if the team can't get a PPU there in a 5ish minute period... They'd have to release anyway... So I don't see where the difference is.

PPU's imbalance the game to the point of unplayability anyway, at least with some sort of limit you won't have those people who feel the need to keep everyone where they died while they log on their MR> PPU MANG.

This idea isn't poorly thought out - IT PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM WHORING PPU's. The current state of PPU whoring is aggrivating and is doing its best alongside the unbridled economy to further wreck the game for everyone else.

The game is already unbalanced, and I don't see how this would make things any worse.

Now the victors would be the victors, and those that die will actually have to pay the price of losing... Mainly broken imps, getting poked, and sitting through SI.

Sigma
02-08-04, 02:10
now I see why you call yourself "Psychotic Freak" :lol: :lol: :lol:You have not even seen the "Tip of the Iceberg" yet...

No, seriously, why not making bodies "destructable" so someone can'T be rezzed?

The body has lets say 2-3x the HP of the actual player and only Players can attack it, so no "gibbifying" (what a word) from mobs.

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 02:17
Actually the victors would be the ones that have the most fighters there, this idea would just call for more PPU's to be needed so that the PPU's can rez the dead people, thats without the fact that 3 classes can now debuff a PPU making it a lot harder for a PPU to cast a rez anyhow.

Fights would go something like this.

Kill player, monk goes over to rez player, other players target the PPU to prevent the rez, using everything they can from TL3 heals to any possible thing to abuse a PPU. If a Spy is there, he can use the drone or a silent hunter, a pe can use a silent hunter an apu an anti buff etc.. so the PPU wont be able to rez the dead player, so dead player will auto gr.

Then there is again leveling, its hard enough trying to keep a group of people alive as a PPU, now if someone dies in a group, and the PPU cannot get their to rez him/her on time, who's going to get the abuse from that player? The PPU of course!

At least if there is no timer, like now, the attackers can advance and eventually give the PPU enough cover to rez the dead, but come on, how many people would go to an Op war or PP on the attack if they KNEW that if they died in PP, they wouldnt get a rez, so their MC5 chip would take more damage? Which means going back to MC5, and hoping you dont die cause if the PPU is busy and cant rez you, pfft, back to apartment, MC5 popped out again.

Shadow Dancer
02-08-04, 02:19

Oohhh, I like this idea too. Maybe a high tech device or something that would make the body GR? The device could have extremely low rof to compensate.

PPU's imbalance the game to the point of unplayability anyway, at least with some sort of limit you won't have those people who feel the need to keep everyone where they died while they log on their MR> PPU MANG.

This idea isn't poorly thought out - IT PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM WHORING PPU's. The current state of PPU whoring is aggrivating and is doing its best alongside the unbridled economy to further wreck the game for everyone else.

The game is already unbalanced, and I don't see how this would make things any worse.

Now the victors would be the victors, and those that die will actually have to pay the price of losing... Mainly broken imps, getting poked, and sitting through SI.

Exactly marx!

You have not even seen the "Tip of the Iceberg" yet...

The body has lets say 2-3x the HP of the actual player and only Players can attack it, so no "gibbifying" (what a word) from mobs.

This could work to. Keep attacking the body and doing damage till it "dies". Again....:p

Lexxuk
02-08-04, 02:20
ohh look at SD, cant debate against a good debate so ignores it :lol:

actually this thread isnt worth my time, the idea sucks, it wont ever get implimented, so i'm not wasting any more keypresses on such a useless idea :lol: :lol:

Organics
02-08-04, 02:21

Haha love it, gibbifying.. Great word. LOL :D Good idea too :p

XnErt
02-08-04, 02:26
time limite and blackwall :)

QuantumDelta
02-08-04, 02:27
Sigma wins my vote.

However if that is the case, I'd think rezz time might need to be addressed again...

Organics
02-08-04, 02:30
Sigma wins my vote.

However if that is the case, I'd think rezz time might need to be addressed again...

Yeah because by the time you've finished almost rezzing the guy he'd be bloody chunks!

Sigma
02-08-04, 02:33
Sigma wins my vote.

I think for this to work, the rezztime should be around 20 secs.