PDA

View Full Version : Past tl changes on melee / spells

[TgR]KILLER
01-08-04, 12:15
bloody suck :/ maybe they were good for high level players and balancing shit etc.. but for noobs they downright suck.

both my melee tank and ppu on uranus are fucked.. last time i played the tank i made the next 3 weapons for him about all his cash went in.. sold the old weapons.. and now those weapons are 15 str levels out of reach because the TLs got upped :/

and only reason i ever liked the PPU cause i could rezz already so people would team me and go level.. but now.. both her blessed heal and the rezz are out of reach. on 99 ppu and the rezz needs 111 and the heal needs like 118 or so.. and thats a smackload of levels again to make up for the points i need now.. maybe they were good changes to kill the hybrids using blessed heal but it screwed up meh ppu :(

[/whine]

enigma_b17
01-08-04, 13:08
"bloody suck :/ maybe they were good for high level players and balancing shit etc.. but for noobs they downright suck."

id ave to agree, I think more low/med tl spells/weapons need to be introduced to compensate for the gaps between the lvls. PPU isnt too bad but would be a nice additition :)

Zaq
01-08-04, 13:22
Jesus I guess you didn't log in your tank for a while, the melee changes came in months ago.

Theres nothing wrong with the melee weapon lineup, levelling a melee is the easist class in the game.

Freaky Fryd
01-08-04, 13:25
I know that back before the changes, a PSI-capped PPU could cast a regular rez almost right out of the GR. It was very handy to the say the least, but now I don't even bother keeping a regular rez in the gogo, as it takes so long to cast, I might as well wait until I use the regular one - I get the rez off by almost the same time, but with less vunerability during rez.

(in case that's confusing - if I casted a regular rez as soon as I could, by the time it's done, I'd be finishing a holy rez if I had of waited for that - so there's less time that I'm vunerable due to rezzing)

Genty
01-08-04, 13:27
Melee is fine, it is just bad luck that you did not play for char for so long and prepared it for something that has changed, if you were starting from the begining it would not be a problem.

Monks however are a problem at low - mid level. I really hope ppu exp is sorted so at least some exp can be gained alone as at the moment it's just a pain in the arse. Having said that, I would rather it was a little bit of a struggle to be a mid level monk than there being overpowered or none existing hybrids.

Birkoff
01-08-04, 13:39
Yup i recently logged into Uranus making a ppu there near Xmas and thought I'd lvl a bit.... but had to eat about 8 loms jsut to be able to cast blessed heal and the ni lost lvls.
Logged straight out.. only pluto for me :/ and not a lot n e more

[TgR]KILLER
01-08-04, 13:41
nah logged both chars earlyer but forget about the changes.. and just logged my ppu again to see rezz and heal logged out.. i almost never play on uranus.. aint planning on realy gonna play there.. just played there sometimes for fun.. but all 4 chars are fucked now.. the tank and ppu due the changes of the TL's and my rifle PE i don't want to play :p and my droner lost all his stuff due red SL :angel: used him to explose OZ jail so kinda my own fault but still :p

but i realy enjoyed playing my tank. was making him pure hlt / speed no resists :(

Birkoff
01-08-04, 13:43
What level is ur tank? Want a ppu? :)

[TgR]KILLER
01-08-04, 13:53
err he aint that high just getting rares.. tho due no armor and pure hlt con is just 1 point behind on str :) but i think you misread something :p

Darken
01-08-04, 13:54
PEs can no more rezz =(