PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Glok
01-08-04, 06:00
KK are just expecting us current players to play DoY? What if they don't care if anyone outside Germany besides the hardcore get DoY? What if 10,000 subscribers is 'enough' and we continue to play on servers with 100 population? What if KK like being the underdog? What if the lack of advertising and availability means we are going to remain a small community of dedicated fans?

I just don't want to see the day where I cannot play Neocron anymore... I fucking love this game. KK, I hope you have a plan.

HatchetRyda
01-08-04, 06:16
KK are just expecting us current players to play DoY? What if they don't care if anyone outside Germany besides the hardcore get DoY? What if 10,000 subscribers is 'enough' and we continue to play on servers with 100 population? What if KK like being the underdog? What if the lack of advertising and availability means we are going to remain a small community of dedicated fans?

I just don't want to see the day where I cannot play Neocron anymore... I fucking love this game. KK, I hope you have a plan.

Yes, a new game called Neolog. Where all you do is keep logging on because no matter what you do you get a fatal error or a black screen.. The only way you win is you do not get a fatal.

Umm, DoY better come to America!