PDA

View Full Version : HA im not gone suckas!

B.A-Baracus
01-08-04, 00:03
Dank, Kayne, Glyc, Deacon, sick and the rest of you pirate mother fuckers sorry ive been away, and im going to be away for awile longer been working making alot of cash ^^ staying in hotels rarly get home to use the computer but ill be back and im still waiting for NC2. I best be seeing you all there! Oh and ill try and get in touch with ya all on MSN and what not!

For Plunder Power and Plutorious! YAR HAR suckas!

-BA

G.0.D.
01-08-04, 00:04
Ba, You shall forever be a G-unit!!!!!

Peace

Vampire222
01-08-04, 00:05
<3 B.A. We really need ppl like u, class that ur back :D

G.0.D.
01-08-04, 00:06
I think its actually a re-leaving post :(

errrm, but returning soon! so thats ok I think ... sorta... not sure whats going on but, Im cold and lonly now

[TgR]KILLER
01-08-04, 00:22
who wants him back..

not me :rolleyes:

just remember one thing.. me on killer when i lommed him pure trade.. gring to krupp to construct a pain easer before i would lom back to pure combat..

i'm gr there.. seeing BA.. as he is TG.. so i'm like ok cool.. he gives me a heal.. and when i'm almost off si he nukes me with a dev.. gg *************

Celt
01-08-04, 00:38
KILLER']who wants him back..

not me :rolleyes:

just remember one thing.. me on killer when i lommed him pure trade.. gring to krupp to construct a pain easer before i would lom back to pure combat..

i'm gr there.. seeing BA.. as he is TG.. so i'm like ok cool.. he gives me a heal.. and when i'm almost off si he nukes me with a dev.. gg *************
Yup, sounds like BA.

G.0.D.
01-08-04, 01:33
"HA im not gone suckas! " oh I guess hes here then and thus I dont know where my pants are...

manderf
01-08-04, 03:19
hahahha BA you made zonevortex quit. He was already pissed about the bt epic and was already pissed off at the game and almost done with it, he grs to crp and you aoe him at the gr.lol i thought it was funny but zv went CrAzY

Mindgibber
01-08-04, 05:00
please dont come back

Tostino
01-08-04, 05:16
If you play pluto then WB.

Gotterdammerung
01-08-04, 05:24
Re-good bye thread. Please feel free to re-express any wishes you have to B.A. via pm's & e-mail.