PDA

View Full Version : If i did this would anyone use it?

Shujin
01-08-04, 00:03
Im thinking about making a site to host stuff for people who play neocron.

Ie: Siggies, avatars, screen shots, mods, exploits(JK :P), movies, and anything else anyone wants to share ( related to neocron ).

Would anyone use it?

Jailbird
01-08-04, 00:06
for free?

why not :rolleyes:

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 00:09
In case of that you feel a huge urge to help people make the stuff
Count me in faster than you can say Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis

And for the Swede's: Faster than you can say
Nordöstersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskuss ionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten

Shujin
01-08-04, 00:09
well im putting the layout together now, and if anyone wants me to link their site or want to advertise on my page tell me. atm have http://nc.synergyxr.net/ linked

Shujin
01-08-04, 00:14
Count me in faster than you can say Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis
what do you mean? like providing tutorials?

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 00:20
Well yer the bestest painter around so like just throw up some works people can jack for their sigs or something.
My paint isn't the greatest thing I've used o_O

Shujin
01-08-04, 00:23
Well yer the bestest painter around so like just throw up some works people can jack for their sigs or something.
My paint isn't the greatest thing I've used o_O
im teh sux tbh O_o
almost everything i make is a fluke. I play around with something and see something i like, keep playing, eventually after a couple hours its a ok image.

my current siggy is really... really simple to make

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 00:27
im teh sux tbh O_o
almost everything i make is a fluke. I play around with something and see something i like, keep playing, eventually after a couple hours its a ok image.

my current siggy is really... really simple to make

No, MY siggy is simple to make

Shujin
01-08-04, 00:28
No, MY siggy is simple to make
you had to cut and paste a quote and go thru the user cp that confuses me sometimes ( no clue why, because its so damn simple )

i had to cut and paste a dog and type in some stuff. ;]

Neocrons_coward
01-08-04, 00:30

And for the Swede's: Faster than you can say
Nordöstersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskuss ionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten

and i thought mary poppins saidf the longest word going and wtf does this load of shite mean?

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 00:33
and i thought mary poppins saidf the longest word going and wtf does this load of shite mean?

Well it means in english "preparatory work on the contribution to the discussion on the maintaining system of support of the material of the aviation survey simulator device within the north-east part of the coast artillery of the Baltic"

However NOT the longest word.

And Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis is a lung disease caused by breathing in certain particles

[TgR]KILLER
01-08-04, 00:34
like yea i think the site would get used.. but on what con would it be.. download limmit ?

since i know like 3 people who supplied a side for downloads for a while.. also had the nc trailer and some other movies on it.. and their sides got blown offline in a day because they capped the download limmit :p

sanityislost
01-08-04, 00:37
Hell yea id use it, im always running outta space for all my sigs n stuff.
Pissed me off when uploadit delete my only copy of the BD skull cult sig :(
it was sexy.

SiL ..:..

Shujin
01-08-04, 00:46
KILLER']like yea i think the site would get used.. but on what con would it be.. download limmit ?

since i know like 3 people who supplied a side for downloads for a while.. also had the nc trailer and some other movies on it.. and their sides got blown offline in a day because they capped the download limmit :p
well i'd have to have a limit on the size and probably wouldnt host a trailer because i only have 20gb bandwidth a month and if its widely used thats not much

edit:
how u like the layout so far?
http://neotarin.com

and sanity, :D hah people been asking if ur that chick? ;P now u know how it feels, i used to get that shit all the time when i had my old avatar. it was a old gf of mine

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 00:55
and sanity, :D hah people been asking if ur that chick? ;P now u know how it feels, i used to get that shit all the time when i had my old avatar. it was a old gf of mine

And damn hot too

Shujin
01-08-04, 02:03
forum is up on the site

http://www.neotarin.com

does anyone have any comments about the layout and whatnot?

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 02:26

Besides, Mary Poppins is a noob, I pwnz0rz her any time in PP.

And yes shujidude I'd use it to it's full extent

Clownst0pper
01-08-04, 03:11
Ive almost completed a "How to level a droner" guide.

Will be up by next week, from 0/2 to 91/67*** Full cap.

You can host that if you wish under "tutorials" ?

Oh and shujin, I do a great deal of Imagery for websites and friends.

If you want to make it more neocrony, give me sizes of banners, buttons, background colour etc you need. And ill do them for you.

Make it look right ^^

Shujin
01-08-04, 03:21
Ive almost completed a "How to level a droner" guide.

Will be up by next week, from 0/2 to 91/67*** Full cap.

You can host that if you wish under "tutorials" ?

Oh and shujin, I do a great deal of Imagery for websites and friends.

If you want to make it more neocrony, give me sizes of banners, buttons, background colour etc you need. And ill do them for you.

Make it look right ^^
sure ;] if u want post them on the sites forum or email them to me jmg1184@coastalnow.net

and tbh, i havent made websites in about 7 years so im not to great with them anymore... alot of advances in coding in 7 years ;P also atm im just using a heavily modified template

Clownst0pper
01-08-04, 03:24
sure ;] if u want post them on the sites forum or email them to me jmg1184@coastalnow.net

and tbh, i havent made websites in about 7 years so im not to great with them anymore... alot of advances in coding in 7 years ;P also atm im just using a heavily modified template

Yup I will email it you.

As for your skills, well. When you learn it all again, gimme a PM or email clownst0pper@hotmail.com :D

Shujin
01-08-04, 03:25
yea i remember most of the basic stuff and picked up a bit of css and layerying techniques along the way

[TgR]KILLER
01-08-04, 10:43
layout owns imho.. good and simple.. keeps it easy to make out stuff. some sites are so big you need to search half an hour before you find something :/

btw.. show t3h old avatar :p can't remmeber it :D

Shujin
01-08-04, 20:45
Ok if anyone wants to send in some conent go ahead ( goto the FAQ / How To Section to see how I would like it submitted )

I have my current RPOS setting in place.

KILLER']btw.. show t3h old avatar :p can't remmeber it :D
i wish i could, dunno where it is anymore O_o

edit:
i might have it still somewhere on a backup cd, or at least a couple pics of her