PDA

View Full Version : Strike to get rid of some people.

ichinin
31-07-04, 22:06
On pluto tonight, a player named K is STILL online after several persons complainig about him. He's calling Germans Krauts and others for N...ers (african related, take a guess). He has personally wrecked events before and is beeing a dick in general, all on pluto know who the hell i am talking about.

In spite of people complaining to get assholes and griefers like him perma banned from the game, let's kick KK in the nuts to make them understand that we do mean business.

So, i suggest this, lets cancel our accounts for a month (those of you who can) to get KK's attention. Dont let dickheads like him ruin the game for others, i'm fucking tired of this crap !

Anyone intrested?

(If this thread get locked/deleted for no other reason than this first message, Then please remove my preorder for NC2-BDoY.)

ezza
31-07-04, 22:09
did you taken screen shots of him saying this?

Richard Slade
31-07-04, 22:11
I'd edit away the name if I were you as you know you can't have it annoyingly enough...

Rade
31-07-04, 22:12
Or we can just send in all the screens and logs, there should be plenty after
tonight.

ezza
31-07-04, 22:15
Or we can just send in all the screens and logs, there should be plenty after
tonight.yup thats what should be done.

get them banned if they were saying that kinda stuff.

there was a guy whos name started with the letter you have in your thread who was accused and also a picture was shown on forum of him saying this kind of stuff.

if its the same guy, last time he said "it was out of context" wonder if its same guy this time

[TgR]KILLER
31-07-04, 22:17
wasn't realy on till now.. camping the forum watching tv.. bringing my parents to a party ( and picking them up in 1.5 hours ) anyway.. i have no clue that fast on who your talking about.. anybody wanna pm the name to meh ? :x

maybe its because the only custom channels i ever have on are zone and faction.. and i dint realy go to events.. i can't fight with fubar rifles ^^ they need a fix :p

ichinin
31-07-04, 22:20

I didn't, got him on ignore for now. Cannot stand him. Have already sent in a picture of the above stuff earlier.

Fez
31-07-04, 22:22
freedom of speech > you
enjoy :)

ichinin
31-07-04, 22:24
freedom of speech > you

http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=23

Rules of Conduct > freedom of speech > you.

Die.

Pith
31-07-04, 22:25
8 pages of text with 21 pictures <3

rob444
31-07-04, 22:25
Killer it's you! :p

[TgR]KILLER
31-07-04, 22:27
noooooooooooooo it aint me :( i am nice to people :(

know who it is already tho.. stupid i couldn't think of him myself.. but i know to much people ingame lol..

btw.. just read the rules of conduct.. first 3 rules are broken already then shouldn't even borther reading on.

1) You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.

2) Generally, you may not use any offensive or sexually explicit language. You may use such language in a roleplaying context. But be aware of the fact that in a possible verbal harassment situation Reakktor Media Support staff will assume a non-roleplaying situation, if in doubt.

3) You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player. The same exceptions and regulations as for rule #2 apply.

Gohei
31-07-04, 22:40
freedom of speech > you
enjoy :)

Intelligence > Stupidity

Richard Slade
31-07-04, 22:42
Intelligence > Stupidity
Me > Intelligence > Stupidity > Racism > Me... Mostly physically but still
See.. What comes around goes around..

Tratos
31-07-04, 22:45
send everything to abuse@neocron.com i do believe is the thing to do.

ichinin
31-07-04, 23:22
send everything to abuse@neocron.com i do believe is the thing to do.

Yes, we have done that... several times.

Shadow Dancer
31-07-04, 23:47
On pluto tonight, a player named K is STILL online after several persons complainig about him. He's calling Germans Krauts and others for N...ers (african related, take a guess). He has personally wrecked events before and is beeing a dick in general, all on pluto know who the hell i am talking about.

In spite of people complaining to get assholes and griefers like him perma banned from the game, let's kick KK in the nuts to make them understand that we do mean business.

So, i suggest this, lets cancel our accounts for a month (those of you who can) to get KK's attention. Dont let dickheads like him ruin the game for others, i'm fucking tired of this crap !

Anyone intrested?

(If this thread get locked/deleted for no other reason than this first message, Then please remove my preorder for NC2-BDoY.)

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same person, but I also sent in about 6 different screenies of someone who's name starts with that same letter. Hopefully something will be done.

Kaden
31-07-04, 23:50
you need to remember that there isnt neccesarily a 24/7 staff on helpdesk.

Although i do believe that K should be banned.

Danae
01-08-04, 01:28
I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner. The runner in question has been dealt with, and I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and upset he caused.

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 01:45
I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner. The runner in question has been dealt with, and I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and upset he caused.

Shouldn't it be 'cased closed - love you like you love me' or other cute stuff now?

Noodle
01-08-04, 01:53
i hope dealt with doesnt mean a week ban, because he will be at it next week again...

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 02:27
i hope dealt with doesnt mean a week ban, because he will be at it next week again...

If my logic serves me right this 'K' guy prolly just had a trial account,
and I'm quite sure that I can say: Not any more!

Rade
01-08-04, 02:32
Nah most likely temporary. Shouldnt this be closed now? Issue solved and
these discussions always tend to go sour.

Shadow Dancer
01-08-04, 02:34
Ok, now time to ban Rade.

j/k :p

MjukisDjur
01-08-04, 11:28
Onoz he called someone a Kraut :lol:

Nah seriously, haven't seen the conversations ingame but people destryoing shit for others over and over again should be dealt with. Good job.

Underground
01-08-04, 11:42
ok so each time Proxy calls me a stupid cunt or some of the other shit he spouts at me and my clan, can I get him banned ? Whenever im on jupiter and someone from stars or storm insults me for being english, instead of laughing at them because they think i honestly take offence at slurs over the internet, does this mean i can now get them banned aswell if i also make a whinge thread on the forums like this one ? Pathetic.

All Ur bans r Belong to Dre...

Also, destroying events ? El Dude you dont fucking goto events, You dont pvp and the only events on pluto are pvp events. Its one person fucking it up then, uhm, fucking kill him maybe ? As its 1 vs many it shouldnt be a problem taking him down, then dont rez him after, sorted, jesus...

Liebestoter
01-08-04, 11:47
Might = right.

The end.

Richard Slade
01-08-04, 11:49
ok so each time Proxy calls me a stupid cunt or some of the other shit he spouts at me and my clan, can I get him banned ? Whenever im on jupiter and someone from stars or storm insults me for being english, instead of laughing at them because they think i honestly take offence at slurs over the internet, does this mean i can now get them banned aswell if i also make a whinge thread on the forums like this one ? Pathetic.

All Ur bans r Belong to Dre...

Also, destroying events ? El Dude you dont fucking goto events, You dont pvp and the only events on pluto are pvp events. Its one person fucking it up then, uhm, fucking kill him maybe ? As its 1 vs many it shouldnt be a problem taking him down, then dont rez him after, sorted, jesus...

Well technically, no.
however there are rules set up that you have to agree with when signing up for Neo.
Ethnical hatred, racism, harrassment and so on are against those rules,
and if you got a heavy load of evidence on someone breaking said rules,
feel free to send them in.
However, if not, just stfu since you know what it's all about anyways....
Please say you... 8|

[TgR]KILLER
01-08-04, 11:51
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
01-08-04, 12:12
It appears that Danae has dealt with things. Thread closed.

N