PDA

View Full Version : Tonights rant

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:18
Yay ranty time. Today I will mostly be ranting about fucktards.

I'm getting SO sick of threads that go like this:

Threadstarter: Thing X is really annoying me because it causes problem Y and can make the game no fun because of Z.

Fucktard replies: ahaha oh noz loser haha u sux who cares.

Let me make a wild guess here...the thread starter cares?? Shut up fucktards!

So many examples lately that I can't be bothered to find one. Oh but wait here's one (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=105027).

If you can't be bothered to discuss things, if you just want to shout your opinion without actually thinking, could you do us all a favour and just stfu?

Oh and no spam threads, cos they really annoy me too :o

Ryuben
31-07-04, 01:45
[ edited ]

Tratos
31-07-04, 01:48
[ Edited ][/size]
-sigh- I wish that site was still there :p teh old home of FLUX, :(

And yes, people being "1337" is really starting to piss me off around here.

MrChumble
[ Edited ]

MrGrumble to his friends.

What's life without a good whine? I like red myself.

Crono
[ edited ]

Ryuben
31-07-04, 01:49
MrGrumble to his friends.

What's life without a good whine? I like red myself.
cheese ?

well to be fair im getting sick to my back teeth of these forums what i think KK should do is close them for like 3 days to stop people fucking posting because people arn't playing NC atm they are jsut loogging on these forums to fucking whine

ezza
31-07-04, 01:50
personally the nib in the quoted thread had it coming to him.

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:53
people arn't playing NC atm they are jsut loogging on these forums to fucking whine

I can't deny that. There's bugger all reason to log onto Pluto just now. The only people to fight are the traitorous backstabbing judas thieving lamer wanker pker evil scumshits who left my clan to join BD and now attack us!

Actually it's quite fun when they do cos we're still on the same Ventrilo so I get to pwn them by being sneaky.

Solitaire 8 - 1 BD llamas

Bring it on bitches! Mhuwahahahahahaha!

Hmm where was I. Yeah no real reason to log in. Bugger all happening til DoY. Got all the stuff I need, as close to cap as I can be bothered to get, more money than I can use. Frankly the forums are more interesting just now.

Freya
31-07-04, 02:14
Ok enough Flames and Trolling, Thread Closed

and if you do not know <for any new members to the fourm>If you see spam in the Trade channel report it to abuse@neocron.com with a screenshot