MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:19
Ok...

cRazy2003
31-07-04, 01:19
gohei pwns :p

james_finn
31-07-04, 01:21
Well this is obviously gunna get a CLOSED and KEEP IT INGAME. I dont know why u guys bother.

Delphi

TheGreatMilenko
31-07-04, 01:21
Ok...

if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all please i dont want this turning into a spam thread

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:25
if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all please i dont want this turning into a spam thread

Wtf fuck off idiot your whole fucking thread was spam o_O

Prodigious
31-07-04, 01:27
keep it in game, its spam,

oh and if it ever gets about another 5-20 posts (approx) "dont metion names please"

oh shit, u already mentioned names................... :wtf:

james_finn
31-07-04, 01:29
I for one am FED UP OF THIS SPAM. FFS STOP IT OR PEOPLE WILL JUST NOT BOTHER READING THE FORUMS.

Delphi

Mr Friendly
31-07-04, 01:34
for giving me a good fight after so long

GOD OF HELL
Gohei
Crimson Duelet

ah pfft lol, pathetic saturn players

Gohei was havin a hard time killin my /47 PE with 80% si while i punched em @_@

amfest
TheGreatMilenko I'm sure no one would of commented badly if you had at least described the fight out. I like to read about people's good fights so have no complaints about that. I dont' find it a bad thread either really but some people take it too personal -_-;; so you'll recieve responses like that to things they are typically just catering to 1 or a certain small group of people. Like making a thread just to tell someone to PM you . . or grab just a couple certain people's attention.

plague
erm, why dont u send them in game e-mails o_O , we don't care to know about this.

Prodigious
31-07-04, 01:43
i think a mod should post on this thread (no disrespect to the poster, i am sure they feel the have more than a good reason to post this topic) and tell the thread starter of an alternative means of thanking 3 (yes 3..............................[duplicate email will do ??????]) people

anways back to myself rather than avid thread browser...........

why do people get so pissed off at this kinda thing, can you not just ignore the thread, i suppose if it happened lots it would be kinda shit but its only a one off..........

i suppose i answered my own question here, if it was deemed to be "not so bad as a one off" more people would do it..........so that would make it spam i guess

i think i just learned the true definition of spam...........

well thats one drunked./tired poster finally finished rambling, send me as many abusive pm's as possible

Crono
31-07-04, 01:44
erm, why dont u send them in game e-mails o_O , we don't care to know about this.

who cares about 80% of the crap all u guys post on these forums :p

people who get pissed and act like it is some big deal that they had to waste their time clicking on a thread and having to read something small but they think is worthless, may want to go out and take some more reading lessons, as reading somethign so small shouldnt hurt soo much :lol:

Hooked on Phonics i hear works wonders :lol:

-Crono

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:46
why do people get so pissed off at this kinda thing

It's fast approaching 1am, I am roaringly drunk, if I go to bed the world will spin round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round...you get the idea. Then I'll be violently ill.

Better to rant about stuff on the forums til I've sobered up a bit :D

Dribble Joy
31-07-04, 01:48
Brilliant :D

I guy wants to show his apreciation for having a good time and everyone lays into him.

Genius!

ezza
31-07-04, 01:49

personally i think gohei is a good tank, and certainly better than 1/2 the crap i see on pluto

plague
31-07-04, 01:49

people who get pissed and act like it is some big deal that they had to waste their time clicking on a thread and having to read something small but they think is worthless, may want to go out and take some more reading lessons, as reading somethign so small shouldnt hurt soo much :lol:

-Crono
heh, i need post counts ;) and had nothing good to say, nor i do now.....
so i spam and cover it with some bs w00t :p

Crono
31-07-04, 01:50
im tellin u guys, hooked on phonics will make reading things seem less painfull so you dont have to complain when anyone accidently makes you read something you arent interested in.

If reading is really hurting you that bad let me know and ill dig up a link to the phonics site so u dont have to hurt your brains any further :lol:

-Crono

[EDIT]

lol Plague :P

plague
31-07-04, 01:53

don't judge hole server by few peeps, u think saturns pvpers r crap, ok come to next pvp event if lexxuc gonna make it, or just dm meh, am usually bored so i'll have funn repetedly killing u :eek: :lol:

Prodigious
31-07-04, 01:53

-Crono

my theory was right (btw if u hadnt guessed im pissed) but i cant prove it cos my previous threads make no sense

but anywas as DJ said about ppl layin into the guy, ill add to that, and say if you can just ignore the thread instead of being just complete total fuckin arsewipes (sorry to the 1% of the community i am not abusing there) why dont you try something constructive like suggesting a better way of thanking these players, or if they have to thank by posting a thread for the public to see, use your obviously amazing english skills (fucking hell, spam spam, keep it in fucking game) to fucking tell the fucking twats how to at fucking leat make the fucking thread interesting, ya know what im fucking saying?!

/edit i have no idea wtf im on bout.......

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:57
Brilliant :D

I guy wants to show his apreciation for having a good time and everyone lays into him.

Genius!

My reaction was based partly in passed performance.

Anyways the forums aren't for showing how much you love KK and other people. They're for ranting about stuff you hate, suggesting implausible ideas that everyone rates 5 stars, and posting good ideas that KK completely fail to admit they've even read, let alone considered using.

plague
31-07-04, 02:00
my theory was right (btw if u hadnt guessed im pissed) but i cant prove it cos my previous threads make no sense

but anywas as DJ said about ppl layin into the guy, ill add to that, and say if you can just ignore the thread instead of being just complete total fuckin arsewipes (sorry to the 1% of the community i am not abusing there) why dont you try something constructive like suggesting a better way of thanking these players, or if they have to thank by posting a thread for the public to see, use your obviously amazing english skills (fucking hell, spam spam, keep it in fucking game) to fucking tell the fucking twats how to at fucking leat make the fucking thread interesting, ya know what im fucking saying?!

am not realy...lol :D

but i like to thatnk some ppl too while we at it.......

first one goes to nova for letting me sex hes dead enemies(i get off on that)

and also i like to thank teh random n00bs with out le's, i love pking j00 THANKS!!!!111

and last but not the least i would like to thank TheGreatMilenko for making this thread and giving me aaaportunety(typos O_o ) to raise me post counts by 5 TVM..........

can't fuxing type worth shit when teh drunk

drinking is BAD for u, smoke weed instead :eek:

TheGreatMilenko
31-07-04, 02:07
why do you people seem like you take this personal?
im just saying thx to a few people that gave me a good time after so long you know how hard it is to get a good fight without any fucktards? its pretty hard
only reason i logged on is to see if there is any badass people out there that fight for fun not to win and to you people calling this spam your MAKING SPAM by saying this is spam dont post if its not important reply to this thread with somthing good or just ignore my thread thank you

Freya
31-07-04, 02:09
Glad you all had fun, but please thank them Via PM

Nidhogg
31-07-04, 11:40
Just to clarify. This whole thread is spam because the opening post does not promote discussion. As Freya said, it would have been better as a PM to the people involved.

N