PDA

View Full Version : Questions about NPC traders.

T72
30-07-04, 20:34
1.6 NPC Vendors for Players

Trade among players will become easier in the future, especially for Constructors. By opening your own shop you will save a lot of time as special NPCs will offer your items for sale around the clock. That way the cash keeps flowing even if you are busy doing something else or even if you are offline.

Ok i got my shop and im a Researcher i want to sell/trade ressed rares and BP's, will i be able to set the NPC to trade rare for rare or will it be cash only sales?, aslo will i be able to set prices on BP's E.G x10 x20 x50 etc... will i have to purchase more than one shop to sell/trade different items?

I cant see why releasing details about this part of the game could hurt? more information creates more buzz from player base and maybe new players.

If anyone has links to FACTS about NPC plz post em.

ichinin
30-07-04, 22:45
I agree, give us the info..

Sakletare
30-07-04, 22:45
1.6 NPC Vendors for Players

Trade among players will become easier in the future, especially for Constructors. By opening your own shop you will save a lot of time as special NPCs will offer your items for sale around the clock. That way the cash keeps flowing even if you are busy doing something else or even if you are offline.

Ok i got my shop and im a Researcher i want to sell/trade ressed rares and BP's, will i be able to set the NPC to trade rare for rare or will it be cash only sales?, aslo will i be able to set prices on BP's E.G x10 x20 x50 etc... will i have to purchase more than one shop to sell/trade different items?

I cant see why releasing details about this part of the game could hurt? more information creates more buzz from player base and maybe new players.

If anyone has links to FACTS about NPC plz post em.
There is no detailed facts about it that i know of, but what i understand of the things that are leaking in posts and peeks it looks like you set a fixed price (in money, no trade) for each item you want to sell when you hand it over to the NPC trader.

J. Folsom
31-07-04, 13:22
It'll most likely be cash only, which I'l actually happy with since it might mean all items get a monetary value again.

Richard Slade
31-07-04, 14:08
gaah the pain of getting new vendors every hours cuz someone doesn't like you....

Sakletare
31-07-04, 14:15
gaah the pain of getting new vendors every hours cuz someone doesn't like you....
They will respawn like all the other vendors of course.
BTW... You might not have a NPC of your own, if every runner sold one item each there would be no room for runners because of all the NPC's.

msdong
31-07-04, 14:27
... You might not have a NPC of your own, if every runner sold one item each there would be no room for runners because of all the NPC's.

hell i want a trader in the wastelands. an ammo/booster/drug vendor at CRP would be cool.
i hope not all the vendor areas are placed in the city

Sakletare
31-07-04, 14:55
hell i want a trader in the wastelands. an ammo/booster/drug vendor at CRP would be cool.
i hope not all the vendor areas are placed in the city
I would guess that they are i'm afraid.