PDA

View Full Version : Back again

Sam Tarrant
30-07-04, 17:56
Im back! ive come back to neocron after a stint on DAoC and nearly vomiting of bordom playing hibs on that, mids were lame and albs were too noobish and overpowerd.

but ive come back neocron now and was wondering about the state of affairs
on saturn. are people still pricks? is teh econamy still buggerd? and also what new items fetures have come into the game over the last few months?

Thanks =)

ezza
30-07-04, 17:59
people are as you left on saturn, but it makes for a good amosphere for a game of this type imo.

i guess economy is messed up still, though its never really bothered me.

welcome back also :)

Sam Tarrant
30-07-04, 18:00
hmm ok, how have the classes changed? is it still PE's the best?

Benjie
30-07-04, 18:03
The pe is the least powerfull. Everything was almost perfectly balanced untill stealth whoring pe's got the class nerfed a bit.
I find that Gen Tanks are quite a strong class to be, or failing that; APU monks.

How long where you gone?

Sam Tarrant
30-07-04, 18:06
Ok, hmm i might try a Spy on Pluto. Is pluto still sparcly populated witha friendly population? because The reason i left NC in the first place is some people on saturn were not helpfull at all

Benjie
30-07-04, 18:08
Is pluto still sparcly populated witha friendly population?
Quite true, but in a month Neocron 2 is released and the characters are being transfered to new servers.

Sam Tarrant
30-07-04, 18:09
Ok, ill give pluto a go then. :)

Benjie
30-07-04, 18:10
Ok, ill give pluto a go then. :)
I only recomend Pluto if you live in timezones close to US or the UK. It's relativly high at peek, but off peek it's very quiet indeed. Try and memorise the main tradeskillers, it will help a lot. The bad economy has also worked it's way over to pluto now too, so you will be needing cash donations, unfortunetly. Find out who the most active clans are before hand, because it can be less fun in certain factions.

Diamond Real Estate, Crahn, and Twilight Guardian are among some of the most active factions at the moment.

Not sure about pistols/rifles. I have a HC tank there.

Sam Tarrant
30-07-04, 18:12
I only reccomend Pluto if you live in timezones close to US or the UK. It's relativly high at peek, but off peek it's very quiet indeed. Try and memorise the main tradeskillers, it will help a lot. The bad economy has also worked it's way over to pluto now too, so you will be needing cash donations, unfortunetly.
Yeah im English so that should be ok. Also at the moment are rifles still gimped? and pistols still powerfull?

ezza
31-07-04, 01:02
pistols are still good, a slasher spy can be ownage with the right cons armour setup.

i play a rifle spy and there pretty cool, some people say healing light is overpowered but i disagree(but thats for another thread lol)

disrupter and First love aint worth using really for rifles, so your stuck with healing light for high end pvp(though redeemer is great for hunting with)

for pistols you got choice between slasher and executioner both pretty good, lot of spies favour the slasher thou

shame you found saturn to be unhelpful.

i used to often help people who needed it on help chat, though lately i turned it off, more people whining than actually wanting help.

anyway if you dont like saturn hope you have fun on pluto

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:12
are people still pricks? is teh econamy still buggerd? and also what new items fetures have come into the game over the last few months?

Yes.

Yes.

Stuff that makes playing PPU about as fun as eating glass.

So basically same old stuff. Roll on BDoY.