PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: BioTech Runners

Lucas Anderson
30-07-04, 10:38
Greetings BioTech Runners,

I just wish to post to you all who may not have my contact information and are wondering how to get in touch with me. I am also normally on around 8PM (Eastern) and can be found in the Plaza sectors, however an appointment works best. All appointments will be held in the BioTech Faction Office, unless otherwise noted.

Contact Information:

E-mail: Lucas.Anderson@fc.neocron.com
Forum Private Message (http://forum.neocron.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=19741)
In-Game: Lucas J. Anderson

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or ideas you have realted to our faction... also, be sure to speak with the Faction Chairman as well, when availiable, as I am only a representative, not a leader.

---
Note: I am the counsellor for Saturn& Pluto. There is currently no FC slotted for Uranus or Jupiter, so you may contact me with any issues or concerns you have until that position is filled. I will be more than happy to help until a representative is found for those two servers.

Have a productive day -

Noodle
30-07-04, 11:14
I'm not a biotech runner, but its nice to see more active FCs.

Kudos!

Freaky Fryd
30-07-04, 12:35
AND, he's a cool one too...
;)

enigma_b17
30-07-04, 12:37
Yea tryed to recruit my monky on pluto when he was in proto by slandering protopharm :), I believe he called it a hopeless faction lol

Lucas Anderson
30-07-04, 13:05
Just because BioTech has a better compensation package than other factions.... *evil laugh* :lol:

Mr Kot
30-07-04, 17:31
^^

LIES!!! PP resistor is teh win!! :D

Birkoff
30-07-04, 17:50
Sorry bit OT but does DRE have an FC?

TheGreatMilenko
30-07-04, 18:07
Biotech > All
im Biotech i think im the only 1 thats there to stay to lol

Comie
30-07-04, 18:11
lucas is the "gun in hand shooting enemies" kinda FC... bewarned.

Hes been spotted at the BT HQ with Lib in hand downing enemies leading his Faction onwards in the fight!