PDA

View Full Version : cant think of a good title

assboat
30-07-04, 01:23
sorry this is a long read and yes this doesnt really aply to everyone but plz read this

id just like to say you are the worst bunch of human beings ive ever known you all disgust me and you can all burn in hell. you are lying, cheating noob killing, laming sadistic assholes. and please no "thanks you"s or "your too kind"s no no becuase I KNOW YOU THINK ITS FUNNY everytime someone kills my lvl 13 or screws me out of one of my 20 rares you laugh you thinks its hilarious to be a horrible person. maybe its becuase you think it doesnt count HEY ITS JUST A GAME YOU CAN STEAL AND LIE AND SAY DISGUSTING THINGS ABOUT A GRIEVING PERSONS DEAD GRANDMOTHER (yea true story) BECUASE ITS A GAME ITS NOT REAL well guess what makeing someone trying have a good time misrible is real STEALING PEOPLES HARD WORK IS REAL. STEALING SOMETHING YOU HAVE 3194 OF FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS 20 Of IS REAL. going out of your way to kill your allies and inconvinance, annoy and disrupt anyone you POSSIBLY CAN GET AWAY WITH..... but hey thats right you dont have to get away with it becuase reakktor doesnt care.

oh yes reakktor lets talk about them reakktor i think are alot like me there smart creative guys but thier LAZY really REALLY LAZY. the only explanation i can see for the MASSIVE amount of bugs and crashes and errors in this game is that huge chunks of 100s of lines of code are just missing just not there becuase reakktor cant be bother to get off thier high and mighty "idea person"s asses and GODFORBID do a little work maybe make the game funtion a little better then it did yesterday. reakktor seems to model thier buisness stratigy from our (american) politics. they talk big and try to distract people "look at these graphics! huh the thing that says synchronising that means nothing,look at this feature!" newsflash these are the people that made or rather began to neocron BDOY WILL NOT WORK WORTH CRAP AND NEVER WILL. these people think if they still get paid then they must be doing thier jobs becuase people will still pay the subs. dont get me wrong MUCH LOVE to the GMs who get out there and TRY to fix the mess the devs make as hard as they can considering they are given no power other then teleporting and are IGNORED by kk.

in closing id like to say for the sake of the people whos comunity you may join later when you play other games plz stop making excusses for your unacceptable behavior as people. games are real: in that the people you play with have needs and rights as people even when they cant see your face they are real people deserving of respect and fairness. if you cannot just stop all the BS and need to get it out of your system there are games for that too notice they are SINGLE PLAYER you dont hurt anyone in these games except a unfeeling computer opponent whos job IS only to please you fallout 2, GTA3 and vice city, postal 2 where you can kick in innocent peoples faces set them on fire with a gas can and uranate on them to put out the flames while wearing a police uniform fine whatever it doesnt hurt anyone luanch a napalm cannister in to a bus full of nuns hey GOOD TIMES! :lol: but plz dont do these kind of things to other people i thought i could put up with this games comunity and bugs and errors untill wolrd of warcraft came out it seems i was wrong i will be giving my items to a noob i have been helping to learn the game and buying him equipment no one who doesnt need it will be getting anything thank you and plz as a curtisy to the seriousness of my comments dont reply with assinine excusses or insults i dont care i wont be reading this agian it only amuses you. (and bugger off about my grammer im not trying so dont try to correct me its not a thesus paper its the dam internet)

cRazy2003
30-07-04, 01:25
looks like youve been screwed by a trader and be pk'd a few times :p
this will be closed for whichever reason but i do see your point, and it is your opinion :p

Dirk_Gently
30-07-04, 01:26
Bye then.

You should have seen things last year if you think it's buggy now...............

Did you play Saturn by any chance??

Tratos
30-07-04, 01:28
Hm.. O_o

"i know its a long read but please read all of it"

"id just like to say you are the worst bunch of human beings ive ever known you all disgust me and you can all burn in hell."

Sure im gonna read on O_o i did though and some points are fair but whineing here isnt gonna do anything about it, it'll just cause more greif in your direction.

There are alot of places to lvl where no one will find you, these are the best places to lvl, it sounds harsh but it is true.

Sleepy Typing > Me.

RuButt
30-07-04, 01:29
ok, assboat.

yep.. i mebbe aagre, and i have done some horrible stuff.. but i dunno if im sadistic. It is a game, it's a place where you can act out your dream. Assboat.

And in single player games, assboat, there still isnt a good enough AI to meet my expertice it's really just lame to compare a MMO to an SP game, assboat. Or a realistic and fun AI.. that will get pissed at me or whatever. its just not fun enough in SP, assboat. not even the same thing in any way, assboat.

edit: include tratos post here.. i aagre to him to.. u whine.. and ur posting here.. and no good will come out of this. Assboat.

joran420
30-07-04, 01:30
quit crying and go get revenge or shut up and leave

amfest
It appears this is their leaving thread without a proper leaving thread title and they do state that they wont' be looking at this thread again . so if you were going to ask what server and such I'd suggest a pm. Unless they do look at it even though they said they werent' going to ;)

Dirk_Gently
Or leave your LE in.

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 01:31
I cant think of a title either O_o

amfest
30-07-04, 01:32
Or leave your LE in.
LE won't save you from trusting someone and get screwed over on a trade ;) but that's the way game goes. It will save you from the grierfers though . .except the added verbal abuse just for having a LE in.

RuButt
30-07-04, 01:33
and yeah, i can't think of any good title either, assboat.

-FN-
30-07-04, 01:34
He must play on Saturn :rolleyes:

Dirk_Gently
30-07-04, 01:34
LE won't save you from trusting someone and get screwed over on a trade ;) but that's the way game goes. It will save you from the grierfers though . .except the added verbal abuse just for having a LE in.

Eh???

I have 3 LE chars and never get grief.

RuButt
30-07-04, 01:36
Assboat, or anyone else, do u actually get flamed for having an LE in?

ive never seen LE'd ppl get flamed.. and ive never played an LE char..

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 01:37
how about "some people in this game are numbnuts" thats a decent title

Saza
30-07-04, 01:37
The idiocy of the poster is directly proportional to the amount of capital letters used, and reversely proportional to the amount of full stops used.

Neocron is not a bad game.

ReaKKtor is a small company, not a bad one.

We do not appreciate being spoken to in this matter, yes you may have a point to make, but who the hell is gonna agree with you 100% unless you be nice and civil about it?

Think before you post, or don't post at all.

2ply
30-07-04, 01:38
Get trusted friends, put your le in, and bam.

Now either do that or leave us alone. No one cares if you've been fucked out of rares. Almost all of us have. Nobody comes making a thread on the forums bitching about it and whining telling everyone 'your the worst bunh of humans on the planet.'

In closing, go away.

RuButt
30-07-04, 01:41
how about "some people in this game are numbnuts" thats a decent title

yeah but i believe that "Some people in this game are numbuts. By assboat." is a better one!

Otherwise people mebbe wont notice that it was assboat that posted it. What do you think, assboat?

And yes, assboat do use a bit to much capital letters, calm down with the caps assboat! =)

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 01:42
ur makin the poor guy feel unwelcome now :( its true, there are numb nuts in the game who would rip off their own mother if she played, or if they knew who their mothers were :p

rob444
30-07-04, 01:42
You guys should see TT's faction chat on Saturn...

Saza
30-07-04, 01:43
You guys should see TT's faction chat on Saturn...
According to your server list, Saturn doesn't exist :wtf:

Do you mean Lagturn? I imagine its pretty desolate with only the one runner...

RuButt
30-07-04, 01:44
haha, aye!

heres a story for you, assboat.

TT on saturn, they tried to PK my alt char that was in TT.. just because my alt had a name like him (Pape and papes) .. but they didnt actually know that we were the same person! got it, assboat?

and yeah, there is loads of assholes in this game that would do horrible things, assboat. But just try around and you'll learn how to avoid them, assboat.

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 01:45
I sense that you dont like the name assboat for some reason O_o

Darken
30-07-04, 01:45
Do you Play on Saturn ? :rolleyes:

RuButt
30-07-04, 01:47
I play on saturn, but i don't know if assboat does that, do you play on saturn, assboat?

oh, lexxuk, what makes you think i don't like the name assboat? its even a bit more creative then mine to be honest! don't be offended, assboat.

rob444
30-07-04, 01:47
According to your server list, Saturn doesn't exist :wtf:

ehm, ok? GG, bring up a modified pic.

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 01:48
oh, lexxuk, what makes you think i don't like the name assboat? its even a bit more creative then mine to be honest! don't be offended, assboat.

its a 6th sense i have, but you have to be very astute to pick it up cause your very subtle about it :lol:

nightwind
30-07-04, 01:48
First there is a reason for the LE chip it is there use it.
Second stealing is part of the game by giving your rares to another person your are taking a chance that you might not get them back because there are thoes kind of people in the real world and it happens and there is nothing you can do but get revenge. Persionally i dont understand why people complain about there own stupidity. If you ask me if you cant use the functions on the game to your advantage and know the people your are dealing with better then your self and you wont have to post these kind of messages bacause you will not have these problems.

RuButt
30-07-04, 01:52
Correct nightwind! you're one good helper, im sure that even assboat while aagre, just as soon as assboat have cooled down. Assboat seemed to be a bit frustrated when he made this thread.

And now i think we shouldnt be so angry at assboat, lets try to help assboat. If assboat still wants to play that is. Are you going to keep playing, assboat?

what are you talking about lexxuk? What am i being subtle about? helping assboat? its not a crime! im sure that assboat will like my help. Even though i was a bit frustrated because of assboats first post. Perhaps assboat should consider editing his first post. And i should maybe edit mine, maybe i was a bit to harsch on assboat.

RayBob
30-07-04, 01:53
Unfortunately, I think this is what a lot of new runners will be experiencing when BDoY hits the shelves. The game is definitely not noobie friendly. There is much room for improvement in this area as well as in player griefing. The “I am role-playing an asshole or a thief” is unacceptable.

…and bugger off about my grammer im not trying so dont try to correct me its not a thesus paper its the dam internetEvery word you write, be it a thesis or a gaming forum, characterizes you. You should always make a reasonable attempt to express yourself clearly and intelligently or you will never get anywhere in life.

…id just like to say you are the worst bunch of human beings ive ever known you all disgust me and you can all burn in hell…Generalizations are never a good way to begin. It was probably 5 or 6 people that screwed you over and you are addressing the entire community.

Ascension
30-07-04, 02:16
Hmm err.. umm .. guys I thinks hes gone *scratches head* :p

but anyways, reading or should i say breifly skimming his post it seems like he played on Saturn..

and as for what Ray said about generalisations..

…id just like to say you are the worst bunch of human beings ive ever known you all disgust me and you can all burn in hell…

okay so murderers/paedophilers arnt as bad as us :wtf:

Us is the wrong word, but you are classifying everyone as pricks :rolleyes:

assboat
30-07-04, 02:42
i played on uranus and this is the worst *game* comunity ive ever seen prolly not *that* bad of people in real life but you need to realize games is real life too there are real people playing them its not all about you but im talking about quite a few more of you then you would think there are very few people my post didnt apply too that ive met 9 out of 10 are saddistic assholes that enjoy being pricks and the other 1 in ten just dont give a dam about you eaither way and only care about themselfs but wont lame you for the fun of it anyway ive got nmothing else to play for the next month so ill have what fun i can if any

Ascension
30-07-04, 02:48
Lol we get one of these every few months.. most end up staying and 'join' the community even after calling everyone 'Saddisitic arseholes'

oh btw dont be an Assboat! :lol:

cRazy2003
30-07-04, 02:49
i played on uranus and this is the worst *game* comunity ive ever seen prolly not *that* bad of people in real life but you need to realize games is real life too there are real people playing them its not all about you but im talking about quite a few more of you then you would think there are very few people my post didnt apply too that ive met 9 out of 10 are saddistic assholes that enjoy being pricks and the other 1 in ten just dont give a dam about you eaither way and only care about themselfs but wont lame you for the fun of it anyway ive got nmothing else to play for the next month so ill have what fun i can if any

gaming communities and internet communities in general are ways of people acting like assholes and knowing they cant be harmed by it in real life :p

eric-the-ded
30-07-04, 02:51
a long time ago, some guy ganking noobs at MB accused me of exploiting. he couldn't target me or do any damage to me. he was going nuts trying to figure out how to kill me. then he said he was going to call a GM and report me.

i still had my LE in.

Shadow Dancer
30-07-04, 02:51
Wow, what a rant. :p

I just want to see I agree with your views about the community. I don't think they are ALL like that, but way too many of them. Too many immature disrespectful people who take so much joy(and it's sad that they take so much joy in it) in hurting people's feelings, screwing them over and generally being assholes.

Funny thing is when someone has a legitimate complaint like you, people flame you and tell you "good riddens" or some BS like that, as if you have no right to be angry. Of course if they lose some stuff or get hacked, i'm sure they would think they have a right to be angry. What's even funnier is that alot of people make insensitive remarks to threads like this, then wonder why the population is low.

Anyways if you do decide to stay in the game, i can hook you up on pluto. Level you, level with you, protect you or just give you some cash/items. If you do leave, I hope you have fun with whatever game you go to.

joran420
30-07-04, 02:53
u can always report the person to their clan leader too....most ppl are actually pretty decent....but the ones you see the most tend to be the worst

Psycho_Soldier
30-07-04, 03:00
This thread reminds me of my first thread I ever made a long time ago, though mine was much worse to the point MJS called me a troll. Oh look, I am still here :O

Birkoff
30-07-04, 03:13
killing very low lvl ppl is lame but its jsut a game :P
*chuckle*

Chaos81
30-07-04, 04:12
Unfortunately, I think this is what a lot of new runners will be experiencing when BDoY hits the shelves. The game is definitely not noobie friendly. There is much room for improvement in this area as well as in player griefing. The “I am role-playing an asshole or a thief” is unacceptable.

Every word you write, be it a thesis or a gaming forum, characterizes you. You should always make a reasonable attempt to express yourself clearly and intelligently or you will never get anywhere in life.

Generalizations are never a good way to begin. It was probably 5 or 6 people that screwed you over and you are addressing the entire community.

I couldn't have said it better myself RB.

Gohei
30-07-04, 04:19

Still one more then Pluto :lol:

seraphian
30-07-04, 05:21
sorry to hear you had such a bad experiance in Neocron, it's reall too bad, but I definately see where you're coming from.

It's too bad, really...

Dirk_Gently
30-07-04, 05:27
It's difficult for experienced players to be sympathetic on this one as we are all so used to it. Neocron has non-consensual PvP which is a double edged sword, it is a marvelous feature but can make the game difficult. My advice to new players is simple, keep your LE in until you are confident you know what is going on. The LE has no negative effect on xp gain etc anymore despite what certain people will insist on telling you. :)

Basically you need to opt out of PvP if you aren't sure that you are high enough level/confident with the game enough to hold your own. I have been playing the game for almost 2 years and leave the LE in on new characters until level 50+ still (it's a bit excessive but I just can't be bothered with being ganked).

As far as finding tradeskillers go try and use your faction as much as you possibly can.

Also play on Uranus......even our noob ganking dicks are nicer ;)

seraphian
30-07-04, 06:38
you know what though, Dirk, it's more than just getting ganked every so often (Which I've learned to live with in many a game, as a declared 'good' wizard in EQ, as a Rebel in SWG, as a smuggler in UO, ect.) it's the general attitude of the people doing it.

He also mentioned KKs lack of strong support, which IMHO is the biggest strike this game has against it, even Adventureonline has weekly new content, and that's basically one guy working in his free time...

All of his complaints are more or less valid...

Sorontar
30-07-04, 09:19
The disclaimer saying it doesn't apply to all, and then saying we are the worst bunch of people etc doesn't help.

I'm usually helpful and would try and sort your issues out , but it would appear in essence yours are nothing to do with the game.

You're an arse , so just go and find somewhere else.

Benjie
30-07-04, 09:25
Assboat read my reputation comment.

Remember that Reakktor arn't as big as Sony, Blizzard or Codemasters. Neocron was made with a lot of blood sweat and tears, and it pisses me off when ignorant peope flame them like this. Neocron is a great product made with the tools available, and Dome of York is really going to float your (ass)boat, I am sure.

Agreed Neocron isn't for carebear gamers. People who like to be treated with respect in mmorpg's, protected by the developers in every PvP aspect usually have a rough time in Neocron. It comes from a different angle, it's a long way from being Ultima Online. It's a long way from being counterstrike too before you think thats where I am going with this.

Also try and take into consideration that Neocron is a fun game to some people. It's buggy, yeah, but less so than 50% of the mmorpg market. I could go on for hours critising errors in your logic (me=vulcan) but me=tired.

;)

evs
30-07-04, 09:56
I started off this thread with a sympathetic ear...

..... but damn RuButt is funny.

"assboat"

hrhrrhhrhrr :D

MjukisDjur
30-07-04, 09:58
Thats one angry fellow :lol:

Thats why most of my chars stick their fucking LE in...

ezza
30-07-04, 13:27
lol all you people saying " do you play on saturn" trying to make out saturns noob pk central and then he says he plays uranus, haha GG no RE

and thats funny stuff in your original post, didnt read it all but ya thats great, say what you think there man :lol:

anyway keep your LE in, that way you wont get killed.

worst community? wtf its a great community.

even some of my enemies i can talk to with no probs.

you know if you come off with an attitude, you will proberbly get the same back

for all we know you insulted the high level player.

i had a 0/2 noob call me all sorts in PP3 other day while i was standing around, dont care what level if they talk smack they go down.

keep LE in find some nice people to level with or find nice clan to join who look after you.

or if you have already left, then err bye

notneo
30-07-04, 14:55
what can i say to add anything i think this guy must have asked the worst people to help him .

hell i play on uranus and there are some real good folk about

at the end of the day you get the respect you derserve,flame everyone and you will get ganked,

act like an ambassador and maybe people might just give you some help

evs
30-07-04, 15:13
he does have a great name though

"assboat"

just say it a few times

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooollllssssss off the tongue

lol :D

mazzaker
30-07-04, 15:34
I don't want to buy this record, it is scratched?
Chicken anyone?

Richard Slade
30-07-04, 15:38
Wouldn't "An Assboats point of view" be a valid title..?

TheRipper
30-07-04, 18:27
cant think of a good title

cant think of a good reply...

Jest
30-07-04, 18:32
Heh, one of the main things I love about Neocron is the community. To each his own I guess. You just need to chill out man, don't let stuff like that get to you like it does. If you are gonna get that hyped up at Neocron, then its definitely not the game for you. Later.

Biznatchy
30-07-04, 18:51
This all goes to show you cant give freedom to people unless you cant smack them in the nose for being stupid. A free pvp system such as Neocron will be a dieing breed in future games and its people that abused this freedom we have to blame for it.

And yes all his points were valid, a bit extreme with the saying all of us. It would have better to say most of us.

berty
30-07-04, 18:54
Dunno about anyone else but I seem to remember another "leaving" angry thread contained a "be nice to me cause im greiving for my grandmother" reference - Dam it assboat you lost 20 rares and got pkd a little bit - get over it, it happens this is an RPG not some nicey fealy disneyland game,

you dont see me bitching cause ive been kicked from my clan, ive lost all my money and some gits hacked my 5 slot after a bit of res kill do you?
I remember the notorious mike and his Peper Park trades on Pluto - it happens.

If youve been in the game more than 5 minutes youll know that (and with a 10 day free account) you have the option to taste and leave. Its a harsh big bad game and shouldnt be taken too seriously, you seem to revel in the idea that you can nuke some nuns and wee on people in postal - why not smell the coffe and wake up NC is a bitch but soooooo compelling.

dont let the door hit you on the way out.
:D

(BTW im not in Beta and I still like KK)

.hack//sign
30-07-04, 18:57
wow...this is kinda funneh :rolleyes:

Murder Elf
30-07-04, 18:57
Lazy Company, hey that sounds like the Legend Of Mir 2 staff (if n e of u know)

seraphian
30-07-04, 20:39
Assboat read my reputation comment.

Remember that Reakktor arn't as big as Sony, Blizzard or Codemasters. Neocron was made with a lot of blood sweat and tears, and it pisses me off when ignorant peope flame them like this. Neocron is a great product made with the tools available, and Dome of York is really going to float your (ass)boat, I am sure.

I agree with this 1/2 way...

yes KK isn't as big, but I'm not expecting a patch a week with new content (like Sony manages) or a new flagship product every 2 years (Like Blizzard does)

what I'm expecting is that a known exploit that's been around for literally YEARS is fixed at some point.

In another game, the TH lift bug would have been fixed within weeks, if not days, not a few months. same with the exploits, same with the balance issues. And forget about new content, I'm getting really bored with NC at this point, I've gopt 2 capped chars, I don't enjoy PvP all that much and I'm starting to get reall bored with what is out there, but they aren't adding any new content...

Walsh
30-07-04, 23:28
Absolutely everything he says is founded on truth. Depressing, eh?

Vryce
31-07-04, 00:48
a long time ago, some guy ganking noobs at MB accused me of exploiting. he couldn't target me or do any damage to me. he was going nuts trying to figure out how to kill me. then he said he was going to call a GM and report me.

i still had my LE in.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too much, man.

@ original poster: I'm not sure who you met, but there ARE a lot of good people here, on all the servers, even Saturn. :p Keep looking.

Anyway, two points: 1) keep your LE in; 2) attitude is everything.

Good luck.

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:04
id just like to say you are the worst bunch of human beings ive ever known you all disgust me and you can all burn in hell. you are lying, cheating noob killing, laming sadistic assholes.

I've met some very nice people in Neocron. Alas they are far out-weighed by the overwhelming majority who are willing to exploit, cheat, PK for no reason, bitch talk, spam, steal, lie and just generally get on my nerves.

I hope that the attitudes of NC players aren't representative of the world at large; people who kill newbies for fun, or blow up every fucking vehicle they find with no idea who it belongs to...god I hate you. I really do.

I've never been more proud to be labeled a carebear, as the option seems to be a complete shit.

Mmm drunk.

Glok
31-07-04, 01:07
I have been making newb weapons on saturn for free. That said, I am going to make a red SL PKer on said server. Oh shit PARADOX!

MrChumble
31-07-04, 01:10
I have been making newb weapons on saturn for free. That said, I am going to make a red SL PKer on said server. Oh shit PARADOX!

See that I can cope with. It's a game choice. It's the people who go into aggies and gank noobs then run away crying to mummy the moment someone comes to deal with them I hate. Or fuck off the moment they get to -10 SL.

I'd blame KK - it's their dodgy system - but no system makes someone act like a complete cock monkey. That comes from the heart.