PDA

View Full Version : Where do problems go to?

alig
30-07-04, 00:07
Ok...where do problems go to, as in game problems. Jesus, talk about jumping the gun.

Kaden
30-07-04, 00:10
In what respect?

Technical issues? tech@neocron.com
Account problems? account@neocron.com
general game issues? helpdesk@neocron.com
Ingame abuse? abuse@neocron.com
Reporting exploits? exploits@neocron.com

alig
30-07-04, 00:12
In the respect before the server went down my spy turned into a green blob with no hawking/no TL 150 tools/no 6 mill cash/no imps what so ever/no spy avatar picture on the character screen respect. Ty. This could very well be the end of me and ill make sure i fuck uranus over if i dont get my hawking back seriously.

u can close it now.

Dirk_Gently
30-07-04, 00:14
Ok...where do problems go to, as in game problems.

Hell????????

Kaden
30-07-04, 00:14
then you need to email.

WTFISGOINGONWTFLOLZOMGKOS@neocron.com...

Seriously though...

Helpdesk@neocron.com

Although the policy is kinda clear that there are no compensation.

However as the servers got fucked then maybe...

Oh...
and another joke

"no one fucks myanus.....''

/set kill_self 1

alig
30-07-04, 00:19
They better had roll back my character...he isnt even a spy avatar anymore and its quite clear that im a spy with base 99 int and 98 dex. But then again...im gunna be asking the most reliable dev team on the planet so my hopes are high.

my entire characters equipment has vanished. MY gogu, my inv except ress lube and 5 out of the 60 odd rares i did have on me. Im over the moon and if a no comes my way then ill make sure i get my revenge.

steweygrrr
30-07-04, 00:21
They better had roll back my character...he isnt even a spy avatar anymore and its quite clear that im a spy with base 99 int and 98 dex. But then again...im gunna be asking the most reliable dev team on the planet so my hopes are high.

my entire characters equipment has vanished. MY gogu, my inv except ress lube and 5 out of the 60 odd rares i did have on me. Im over the moon and if a no comes my way then ill make sure i get my revenge.

Yeah happened to me once (I was the guy DMing you) all they do is restore from a backup made earlier that day.

Genty
30-07-04, 00:27
Use the ingame support with the ? in the top right corner would be the idea of support.....although for this case they would prob send you to helpdesk anyway so you can prob skip the middle man.....How can you not know that btw, you been playing long enough. :wtf:

alig
30-07-04, 00:31
Yeah happened to me once (I was the guy DMing you) all they do is restore from a backup made earlier that day.

I hope they do....i only logged him on to ress a bp of a TL 15 apu spell for my new monk and this happens. :rolleyes:

The fact everything i had has vanished does'nt bother me...the hawking? doesnt bother me, a m8 gave it to me, im sure i can get another, however...the rare parts i had on me is what bothers me...i have a list that is updated everytime i ress a new part and its added to it and if rares go missing the list becomes screwed and it takes a long time to add 1000+ rare parts to a list now some have vanished.

alig
30-07-04, 00:32
Use the ingame support with the ? in the top right corner would be the idea of support.....although for this case they would prob send you to helpdesk anyway so you can prob skip the middle man.....How can you not know that btw, you been playing long enough. :wtf:

Ive never had a problem that required me to ask for help, except the odd npc not spawned but apart from that i know the GM's wont rollback my char.

Dirk_Gently
30-07-04, 00:36
I'm scared to log in now...............

Pungent77
30-07-04, 01:22
In the respect before the server went down my spy turned into a green blob with no hawking/no TL 150 tools/no 6 mill cash/no imps what so ever/no spy avatar picture on the character screen respect. Ty. This could very well be the end of me and ill make sure i fuck uranus over if i dont get my hawking back seriously.

u can close it now.
Damn that was you in P2? the greendude? I thought I was bugged.

That sucks
:mad: