PDA

View Full Version : MC5 Commander Uranus

Crest
29-07-04, 14:43
So we doing the MC5 thing .... bump into some trouble, take care of that and continue to MC5 ....

Watching room carefully and a commander is missing .... He could not of died ... I check room again and no, he is gone .... We clean up and raid the other commande and zone ....

Come back and what do we see . 1 x commander with full life, 1 x commander with half life ....

We MC5 again and watch carefully as to make sure we loot every body, clean up and make sure everything is dead , even the mice ....

Now on Uranus (different from saturn) there were box's to prevent the guys using back room. Over weekend one of the GM's put a fence around the box's (Mebbe even tuesday).

We tried everything to find commander .... shot all walls and fence ... but nothing . i suspect the commader can walk through the fence , and get stuck in the box's ... the fence protects him from damage and all... But cant prove this.....

None the less this is anoying ....

Anyone else had something similar ? or is it like a Crest only thing .... any ideas welcome

Clownst0pper
29-07-04, 14:57
The x2 commanders on saturn always spaun, and always drop 2 parts, we have yet to encounter any problems with clipping or bad AI.

Saying that, if people didnt exploit, we wouldnt have this problem, fools!

evs
29-07-04, 15:00
There's just a brick wall on pluto to block off the backroom - didnt realise that they did all server's mc5 different!

Crest
29-07-04, 15:10
On saturn there is some kind of wall too... on uranus = boxs ... these boxs now have a wire cage around ..... not got chars on other servers so dunno about them

RayBob
29-07-04, 15:12
I would like to nominate Neocron’s MC5 in the following categories:

Best MMORPG Dungeon Concept
Best MMORPG Dungeon Design
Best MMORPG Dungeon Implementation

:rolleyes:

Jock Rockwell
29-07-04, 15:37
I would like to nominate Neocron’s MC5 in the following categories:

Best MMORPG Dungeon Concept
Best MMORPG Dungeon Design
Best MMORPG Dungeon Implementation

:rolleyes:

:lol:

very funny :D

enigma_b17
29-07-04, 16:29
yea on saturn there was boxes instead of a wall, then they put a fence around it. Now a runner cannot go inside the wall, yet the base comm and the so's can. While theyr in the fence theyr invincible, even to aoe, and a few times weve been missing one alrite :)

phunqe
29-07-04, 16:32
(Bah nevermind.. I read the title as "MC5 Commander in Uranus" and was about to hatch some comment) :p

enigma_b17
29-07-04, 16:34
"(Bah nevermind.. I read the title as "MC5 Commander in Uranus" and was about to hatch some comment) "

:| o my never thought of that until u just said it

phunqe
29-07-04, 16:35
"(Bah nevermind.. I read the title as "MC5 Commander in Uranus" and was about to hatch some comment) "

:| o my never thought of that until u just said it

Welcome to a normal day for me and my mind :p