PDA

View Full Version : My Law Enforcer Idea..

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 12:42
since its called a law enforcer

give procity noobs a choice to wear the chip or not because they follow the laws of neocron

but anticity shouldnt even be considered to have the LE because theyre basically the non law follower.. people.. :D

kinda strange i know, id go into detail but i just thought of this an hour ago on the Test Server before it shut down :lol:

[edit] BLAH FORGOT POLL x_x damn can a mod add one? its 3:44 am and i forgot
choices:
good idea
go back to teh drawing board

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 12:48
I'm all for it,
if it wasn't for the fact that we wake up in MC5..

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 12:49
toss Mc5 waste of space

start everyone infront of their faction HQ

mc5 isnt much better than starting off infront of your faction hq

garyu69
29-07-04, 12:54
My First Char was born when there was no Noob MC5 :)

I started off in my Apt.

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 12:55
faction hqs are sexier :D

ichinin
29-07-04, 12:57
It's not an City/Anticity implant issue, it's an Anti-asshole-griefer-PKer-implant issue.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 12:58
Or atleast just start in your apt
"You wake up in confusion, not knowing where you are, or how you got here..
For some reason, you don't even know who you are.. Although the name [Insert you char name] seems quite familiar..
And it's also what it says on your dogtag..."

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 13:02
well i was just mentioning this because i mean.. why does it take so long to take it out

atleast give us a choice to put it in or not

some people who dont want it in dont wanna spend like 5 minutes waiting for a stupid chip to come out

evs
29-07-04, 13:05
Yes and I think there should be an option which deletes the character if they break the rules such as exploiting to get clan appartment passes, robbing clan appartments and selling all the stuff to other clans.

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 13:06
what does that have to do with an LE..? you cant even jack a clan with an LE

Archeus
29-07-04, 13:42
mc5 isnt much better than starting off infront of your faction hq

It did however show that there is an outside to the city of NC. A lot of people never left Neocron because they thought the city was the game (myself, I played for over a month before I realised you could leave the city).

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 13:49
lol thats why its called exploring =P

garyu69
29-07-04, 14:02
It did however show that there is an outside to the city of NC. A lot of people never left Neocron because they thought the city was the game (myself, I played for over a month before I realised you could leave the city).
I remember first starting out and i began in my Apt, in P2. I was so scared to go anywhere incase i died, even got scared of the rats in the sewers. I spent most of my time just walking around the city.

Once i had levelled a bit after getting some advice someone told me to go the the MB. It was then that i was taken to the OZ subway where i first learned of the world outside.

It took me 3 hours to walk to the MB after i kept getting lost on the way :(

Dirk_Gently
29-07-04, 14:10
Nah they need to let people opt out of being ganked somehow otherwise NCs market will be way too small.

IceStorm
29-07-04, 14:17
but anticity shouldnt even be considered to have the LE because theyre basically the non law follower.. people..The LE is a PvP switch. That's all it is.

notneo
29-07-04, 15:34
if the le is a pvp switch shy can you re put it back in after a certain rank?

ichinin
29-07-04, 16:15
if the le is a pvp switch shy can you re put it back in after a certain rank?

No because some retard opened his mouth the convinced reakktor to do what he said. I remember quitting for a few months then..

IceStorm
29-07-04, 16:22
if the le is a pvp switch shy can you re put it back in after a certain rank?PKers were abusing it - PKing, then going back to their apartments/wherever and reinstalling it, then running missions to restore their SL without fear of retribution.

Seven
29-07-04, 17:11
PKers were abusing it - PKing, then going back to their apartments/wherever and reinstalling it, then running missions to restore their SL without fear of retribution.

SO make it where you have to have positive soul light to put it back in.

Archeus
29-07-04, 17:31
SO make it where you have to have positive soul light to put it back in.

Better system is just to remove it and make newbies (up to level 30) automatically green unless they join a clan (then it deactivates permantly).

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 17:40
Better system is just to remove it and make newbies (up to level 30) automatically green unless they join a clan (then it deactivates permantly).

I'd say /35 or so cuz of the tradeskillers...

Marx
29-07-04, 17:58
I have a better solution. Make it so Anti-City people can't use LE's... And make it so players can't start in 'experienced player' factions.

ichinin
29-07-04, 18:36
The SL requirement for LE was intresting.. however, they can just put their char in an appartment, get some IRL sleep then wake up, eat breakfast then check their now positive SL, unless they are down really low on it.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 18:58
The SL requirement for LE was intresting.. however, they can just put their char in an appartment, get some IRL sleep then wake up, eat breakfast then check their now positive SL, unless they are down really low on it.

But why would they then want to put in the LE?

Seven
29-07-04, 19:17
But why would they then want to put in the LE?

Exactly my point. ;)

IceStorm
29-07-04, 23:17
I'd say /35 or so cuz of the tradeskillers...I'd say "no". I don't want to PvP. I've never wanted to PvP. I have a capped Spy and an almost-capped PE with LEs and they're not set up for PvP. Forcing me to be a lamb at the slaughter doesn't work in my book.