PDA

View Full Version : Uranus PvP Movie: RELEASED!!!

Morpheous
29-07-04, 11:28
Finally, it's here!

Thanks to FuckNut of SynergyXR for hosting!

Filesize: 170MB
Codec: Windows Media
Download Here (http://nc.synergyxr.net/files/download.php?type=video&file=pvp_uranus.zip)
Length: About 20 mins
Music: Fear Factory, Led Zepplin, and some others- it's all in the movie's credits bit :p

I'll leave the winners to Lexxuk :p

Enjoy!
M

Benjie
29-07-04, 11:30
It's quite big, so I'll have to download it a bit later on.
What is the soundtrack and where is it set?

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 11:35
250kb dl
damnit what is this crappy server that you use...

HatchetRyda
29-07-04, 11:35
Oh Geez, I am scurred to watch this!!

Morpheous
29-07-04, 11:40
250kb dl

SynergyXR.net, and I was getting 50kbps faster than my Broadband is meant to go :p so the problem's at your end, methinks.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 11:42
SynergyXR.net, and I was getting 50kbps faster than my Broadband is meant to go :p so the problem's at your end, methinks.

Which one of the 8mbit might be the problem you think?

NaKoth
29-07-04, 11:48
What does it really matter how fast/slow u get it ?

As long as people still make these I'm happy ! Good job everyone who take the time to make these !

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 11:49
downloading now!

ill soon have my own movie going, with my apu killing all different sorts :angel:

Morpheous
29-07-04, 11:51
Oh, and i'm looking for new ideas on what to make next :p

If you've got a movie idea PM it to me and i'll try and make it ^_^

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 11:53
I did a gallery movie once you might wanna follow up:
Richard Slade: Death in many places
Where I collected pictures of me, dead, by mobs or runners, in every single zone
Next gallery will be called
Richard Slade:
Death beyond the dome

Houston
29-07-04, 12:02
It was realy chopey for me is it like this with everyone or just my shitty PC? Very good video tho glad to see spys can hold there own..well somwhat :wtf:

Tratos
29-07-04, 12:03
It was realy chopey for me is it like this with everyone or just my shitty PC? Very good video tho glad to see spys can hold there own..well somwhat :wtf:
if you watched in winamp try using media player when im watching stuff its somtimes very chopey in winamp but watching in media players solves this.

Birkoff
29-07-04, 12:09
250kb dl

lol, 150k :(

But i am running SWG/NC(was) and d/l 2 films :S

HatchetRyda
29-07-04, 12:12
lmfao!!!! w0ot TheJester was in that!!! YEA ME!!! sex

I was the spy inside the OP, they didn't show me sexing the Video recorders, but I was there!!

I saw Tino_, Sultana, Skuld, lmfao

We had fun!! wh00!!!

i loved the video though

Morpheous
29-07-04, 12:16
lmfao!!!! w0ot TheJester was in that!!! YEA ME!!! sex

I was the spy inside the OP, they didn't show me sexing the Video recorders, but I was there!!

We had fun!! wh00!!!

i loved the video though
Bastids :p I was that recorder, and the other one (Zoid B) caught that sex, we edited it out :p

HatchetRyda
29-07-04, 12:19
Bastids :p I was that recorder, and the other one (Zoid B) caught that sex, we edited it out :p

god damn, well I still saw me!!

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 12:34
NCAT raided that right? oO

i thought i read their clan tag..

[edit]

btw was there a saturn event yet? :wtf:

or did i miss it? :(

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 12:45
Just sucks that there's always gotta be wankers who just have to ruin people's fun, at all times
Makes me wonder if it's just because they can't come up with stuff like that themselves..

Morpheous
29-07-04, 13:14
NCAT raided that right? oO

i thought i read their clan tag..

[edit]

There was going to be a Saturn event, and yes, it was NCAT. I fuzzed the NCAT sequences to protect them but it seems they like to brag about it- i'd remove it if I could but I deleted the raw files.

Anyhow, NCAT have told everyone how cool they are for screwing it up. Makes me sick.

The Saturn one was stopped because we couldn't hold it- Lexx was still trying to get some GM support but it didn't come. Maybe in the future there will be some.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 13:15
The Saturn one was stopped because we couldn't hold it- Lexx was still trying to get some GM support but it didn't come. Maybe in the future there will be some.

I'll support that in any way I can too

r0ti0n
29-07-04, 13:16
ill help on my ppu, i shall rez! or thiwwy can do the rezzing while i try and cap my apu and own everyone :lol:

ichinin
29-07-04, 13:51
Was the recorder that got killed at the end LE'd and if so, did the person who exploited get banned? Please list the people who fucked the event so we can all shitlist/kos them..

Morpheous
29-07-04, 14:07
Both recorders were LE'd so we could stand in the cage without screwing the competitor's aim up.

They killed us via turrets they deployed- so if that's an exploit...

Anyhow, NCAT weren't doing it in an RP way if anyone wondered- they even killed members of their own faction.

[Edit- can't list them- Naming/Shaming people = Not allowed :(]

HatchetRyda
29-07-04, 14:08
Was the recorder that got killed at the end LE'd and if so, did the person who exploited get banned? Please list the people who fucked the event so we can all shitlist/kos them..

[ edited ]

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 14:37
[ edited ]

Dargeshaad
29-07-04, 14:38
I missed some sort of "Player1 VS Player2" in the video, I had no idea who was fighting who (not that I'd probablly know who it was anyway since I play on saturn). Was nice video though

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 14:45
hmm actually using turrets to kill LE players is pretty much an exploit. so ya. you know..

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 14:52
I was sure there was a post by a dev saying that using any tactic to specifically kill a LE user was an exploit but cant find it.

WebShock
29-07-04, 14:58
Is it just me or does it seem that Uranus tanks can aim a CS to save their life. If i would get the mcwhip from a spy i would cry and go play toontown :(

LOL... Other than that... great tunes. The part i turned the movie off was toward the end when the LE camera crew went into jeriko and was wanting to know why those TG ruined their event. I couldnt see what was being said, and the last song was really anticlimatic. Really, it was a waste of time imo.
Still, the movie made me want to go to pepper and get some cs action myself.

We need stuff like this on saturn. :/

How was the movie made? Fraps? If so, on what settings? Did you use a seperate computer than the one the camera operators were using?
I want to make a movie too :P

I tried to make a fraps movie of pepper and as soon as i started the recordings my fps went from 75 to 1-8

I am using a nvidia Geforce 5950 AMD FX -51 64 bit proc
1 gig ram on a raid 0 array that carries 10 k raptors.

Do I need to do the recordings on a seperate computer?

XaNToR
29-07-04, 15:20
1. The video is too long

2. That video is enough to give serveral people a perm ban... ;)

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 15:41
cant watch it :( i only have sound

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 15:56
you need divx to watch it. or atleast i did

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 16:00
i have divx

ichinin
29-07-04, 16:08

&

I was sure there was a post by a dev saying that using any tactic to specifically kill a LE user was an exploit but cant find it.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=87823

Edit- can't list them- Naming/Shaming people = Not allowed :(

In the MOVIE you can list whoever you like. Drop the blur next time. Screw their right to privacy. Why is it that in society the "good" people protect the bad people by insisting on censorship? Fuck that, hang em up, rip their guts out and burn their remains. They are a human waste of space.

Ofcourse, ReaKKtor isnt going to do anything.. i just know it.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 16:31
Thanks for the link.And I could list the NCAT that were there but it would easier to list who werent, and its pathetic hacking an op and relogging to tradeskillers just to kill 2 LEd people so that they could say that they killed everyone at the event.

They got a picture of where they killed my ppu which was in the same faction of these which just destroys any pretense from them of RPing.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 16:45
Morph man. send a report of to abuse@neocron.com if they dont reply. send a mail every day untill they do.

SorkZmok
29-07-04, 17:24
2. That video is enough to give serveral people a perm ban... ;)
As if KK would care. o_O

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 17:28

The Saturn event was planned for the Monday after the Uranus event, but cause of the childish behaviour of certain people, I stopped doing any player events full stop.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 17:44
The Saturn event was planned for the Monday after the Uranus event, but cause of the childish behaviour of certain people, I stopped doing any player events full stop.

LeXXuk dude,
come to saturn and have an event with us
We <3 u.
And yeah, get Carb or someone to be there too so there won't be any bitchin' about

EDIT: Also would any NCAT like to say something about why you ruined
something that coulda been a really fun event?

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 17:47
k got the vid to work ^^

all i can say... RFL @ ncat nice work guys =)

Xadhoom
29-07-04, 17:53
all i can say... RFL @ ncat nice work guys =)

I second that. u guys kick ass. keep it up! :p

Was the recorder that got killed at the end LE'd and if so, did the person who exploited get banned?

u know what happens to LE users which interfere into pvp actions between non LE ppl ? LE users hav to stay away from op fights and stuff, to stop LE scouting actions.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 17:55
And may I ask you $tormbringer,
and you Xadhoom,
what's so good about ruining an event
something that someone wanted to do
for everyone to enjoy
and do together?
What's good about that?

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 17:56
LeXXuk dude,
come to saturn and have an event with us
We <3 u.
And yeah, get Carb or someone to be there too so there won't be any bitchin' about

I'm pretty sure an event held on Saturn would go pretty well, most likely without the penile errection disfunction that seems to inhabit a certain Uranus clan, but my mind was made up after the Uranus event to never do another NC event ever again.

@ the two dickheads above the post before post, sure, let them keep it up, its against the TOS now, has been pointed out so let them carry on ruining up player events, i'm sure the bans they would recieve would be well deserved.

Xadhoom
29-07-04, 18:04
What's good about that?

Its fun to see ppl crying. Anywayz, I saw a very, very big local list.. all of these ppl werent able to stop a few NCAT? well, it seemes like the rumors bout this clan are more then true. If u want a safe "pvp" event, then get gm support for it. We arent playing Word of Wussies here. get some guards for ur event next time, be prepared, strike back. but stop whining bout pkers pls.. I made lots of events in the past, a few ppl tried to raid 2 of them and died. Most of the ppl who visited the event didnt even recognized that somebody tried to raid. u cant tell me that u hadnt enuff fighters at ur pvp event to stop them.. blah O_o

btw: did I said that I want NCAT on Saturn? cmon nibs .p

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 18:06
Its fun to see ppl crying. Anywayz, I saw a very, very big local list.. all of these ppl werent able to stop a few NCAT? well, it seemes like the rumors bout this clan are more then true. If u want a safe "pvp" event, then get gm support for it. We arent playing Word of Wussies here. get some guards for ur event next time, be prepared, strike back. but stop whining bout pkers pls.. I made lots of events in the past, a few ppl tried to raid 2 of them and died. Most of the ppl who visited the event didnt even recognized that somebody tried to raid. u cant tell me that u hadnt enuff fighters at ur pvp event to stop them.. blah O_o

[ edited ]

Xadhoom
29-07-04, 18:07
[ edited ]

ohnoz, now hes b@sh0r1zing my RL. Im scared. wuwuwu.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 18:08
Most of that local was NCAT.And taking out peopel at a fight night where ppu buffs are prohitbited is hardly an uber thing and considering there was only 2 ppus at the fight night for ressing it would be impossible to keep everyone not fighting fully buffed, and as a personal opinion I rather seeing people having fun rather then not having fun in the game and your the sort of person I just wish would fuck off out of the game and grow up.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 18:11
lol and you guys STILL ask why there are no new players? LOL

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 18:13
ANd they complain about the lack of people on the servers to fight and general other moans that they help to cause.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 18:13
ohnoz, now hes b@sh0r1zing my RL. Im scared. wuwuwu.

I'm sorry, I don't speak AOL, perhaps you would like to learn to speak English, its possible once you start puberty, which I'm sure you will do one day.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 18:14
Welcome to neocron community :) its been like this for a while. and hey its getting worse cos KK are to scared to lose the customers they have by taking action on those that break the rules.

Sigma
29-07-04, 18:21
I'm pretty sure an event held on Saturn would go pretty well, most likely without the penile errection disfunction that seems to inhabit a certain Uranus clan, but my mind was made up after the Uranus event to never do another NC event ever again.[...]
NO fking way.

I'm sorry, I don't speak AOL, perhaps you would like to learn to speak English, its possible once you start puberty, which I'm sure you will do one day.
LOL, Yeah right, you flame someones RL and HE should grow into puberty.

Oh the irony...

P.S.: Btw. lexx what happend with you "NCAT-Bashevent", that you wanted to held?
Killed some of them or got owned?
Or got scared before you even started?

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 18:22
and so the egos begin to inflate. and the forum struggles to hold them all.

ichinin
29-07-04, 18:31
u know what happens to LE users which interfere into pvp actions between non LE ppl ? LE users hav to stay away from op fights and stuff, to stop LE scouting actions.

it wasnt an op fight, period.

Doc Holliday
29-07-04, 18:32
Oh, and i'm looking for new ideas on what to make next :p

If you've got a movie idea PM it to me and i'll try and make it ^_^

a neocron p0rno starring the lexx0r as shagnasty him self.

Morpheous
29-07-04, 18:32
&
In the MOVIE you can list whoever you like. Drop the blur next time. Screw their right to privacy. Why is it that in society the "good" people protect the bad people by insisting on censorship? Fuck that, hang em up, rip their guts out and burn their remains. They are a human waste of space.
Ofcourse, ReaKKtor isnt going to do anything.. i just know it.
I consulted with a few GMs and KK employees, and we agreed on a blur through the part where NCAT attacked. However, seeing as they've said it was themselves I would un-blur it and put another release up, but i've had to delete the original files so I can't :(

The movie was made with Fraps on a P4 2.8 Extreme Edititon with 512MB DDR433 Corsair Ram and GeForce 4 MX4000, with an average capture FPS of 15 (Damn the crappy gfx card :D) More info here: www.wintermutepc.tk
(Won't be online till next month, when my bandwith cap gets increased :)

Xadhoom
29-07-04, 18:35
it wasnt an op fight, period.

NCAT turned it into one.

Morpheous
29-07-04, 18:40
NCAT turned it into one. NCAT shot everyone in the back, killed the people who were fighting in the cage, even killed members of their own faction and then sat in the outpost doing nothing, hacked it without any resistance and placed turrets ontop of the LE'd runners.

Sorry, when did that become an OP fight? More like a ninja hack combined with their event fuck-up.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 18:40
NCAT turned it into one.

Mainly to kill the LEd camera dudes and also because they had about 20 people there.I was also told by a NCAT member that the people at the event were defending the OP so it was also hacked to be used as an excuse for fucking up the event.

Morpheous
29-07-04, 18:43
Mainly to kill the LEd camera dudes and also because they had about 20 people there.I was also told by a NCAT member that the people at the event were defending the OP so it was also hacked to be used as an excuse for fucking up the event. Indeed- only 2 people at the event were from the holding clan, and many clans/factions hostile to them were participating in the event.

And last I heard, they were using the excuse that "One of their members was killed.".
This is true, but he was disrupting the event and refused to cooperate with the event coordinator (Lexxuk). [ edited ]

Edit: Please guys keep on topic, make a new thread to discuss this in.

Xadhoom
29-07-04, 18:48
[ edited ]

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 18:49
P.S.: Btw. lexx what happend with you "NCAT-Bashevent", that you wanted to held?
Killed some of them or got owned?
Or got scared before you even started?

none of the above, i got a new hard drive and havent installed neocron. nc's kind of not on the list of priorities for me to install, so the discs are laying around somewhere, and i'm sure i'll get around to installing it one day.

as for NCAT, they have no skills that i saw, in each fight NCAT members were in in the event, they lost (badly), then it took 3 of them to stop me killing NCAT's leader, when I was unbuffed, half health, and with the armour bug so didnt have my PA on.. so whats to be scared of? as for owned, no chance, like i said, they have zero skill.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 18:50
[ edited ]

Man whichever NCAT you are you must be dumber then the rest of them to spout that utter shite, atleast the rest have the balls to not talk about their clan in third person.And anyway since the LEd peopel were next and the clan who held it were TT that tripe hasnt got a leg to stand on.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 18:52
Wait a minute here Xadhoom, let me see if I got this straight,
you think it's good that they ruined a nice event,
just because you like to see people suffer...
Dude what server do you play on?
I got some nice things for your ass while you hunt techs...

Anyways, to the mature part of you (somewhere)
Don't you think it's kinda... rude.. to just bash in and destroy peoples stuff?
Would it be a good thing if someone just smashed yer window and wrecked your puter
while you were at work?

Morpheous
29-07-04, 18:52
[ edited ] LE scouting is not to my knowlege an exploit. You could get a job as an LE'd runner scouting for clans for cash, it's a viable Roleplay occupation.

Spamming public in-game chat channels.
Pushing dead bodies or players who are away from the keyboard (afk) beyond zone boundaries so as to deny resurrection or to enable the killing of an afk player. Updated 07/16/2004
Pushing dead bodies into boxes/trees (or any other place that renders them untargetable) Added 07/26/2004
Dropping turrets in boxes/trees (or any other place that renders them untargetable ) or on outpost walls. Placing turrets on OP roofs is forbidden too. Updated 03/19/2004
Copying another runner's name with the express purpose of gaining personal advantage or harassing the original.
LE'd runners refusing to leave a dungeon (thus preventing it from being reset).
Levelling constitution by repeatedly damaging yourself (either directly or indirectly)
Levelling constitution by repeatedly and purposely getting yourself killed by CopBots or S.T.O.R.M Bots.
Climbing the high cliffs surrounding the Neocron World by using an exploit to be able to snipe/drone with little to no risk of dying yourself. Added 07/26/2004
I have highlighted the only rule concerning LE'd runners.[List of Prohibited ingame actions, from here] (http://neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=195)

Doc Holliday
29-07-04, 18:54
[ edited ]

you.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------see how far the distance is------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the point several people have raised.

The le kill is an exploit. it wants sending to kk. simple.

juvestar15
29-07-04, 18:55
Can anyone spot the dude that has no control over his real life?

Xadhoom
29-07-04, 18:59
that means, its not allowed to place turrets while hostile LE users are inside OP?

omg. :lol:

btw, slade, Im playing on Saturn and Im not NCAT member. I watched sum of their OP Fights on uranus and all I can say, what lexxuk says bout NCAT skill is .. pain in the ass for all these uranus clans who got owned by NCAT :D

btw, the event was over when NCAT raided it.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 19:00
Please feel free to answer my questions.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 19:01
NCAT only win because very few people with any pvp skill remain on uranus, and since you arent NCAT and play on saturn why are you being a NCAT fanboi then?

Morpheous
29-07-04, 19:02
that means, its not allowed to place turrets while hostile LE users are inside OP?
Yes, and actually as you'll see from the last part of the video the event wasn't over and Nidhogg helpfully warped the finalists, recorders and Lexxuk to the outzone to complete it.

Syntax-Error
Hey you know its simple. NCAT broke the rules. as said by niddy ( or was it Carby? )

18) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other NEOCRON users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Reakktor Media in maintaining the NEOCRON Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

simple isnt it. they did this just to piss people off and ruin other peoples fun. and to those who try the old "we were just hacking the OP "honest" and the "We placed turrets to defend the OP not our fault there were LE in the way"

Try this one on for size?

"Its not my fault officer. there just happened to be a guy stood infront of the target when i shot at it. shooting targets isnt illegal is it?"

Lexxuk

no it wasnt.

juvestar15
[ edited ]

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 19:05
juvestar15 - dont lower yourself to there level. and dont get the thread closed :D

juvestar15
29-07-04, 19:06
I'm guessing nothing computes in this blokes head. Maybe large font will help? :D

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:07
I'm guessing nothing computes in this blokes head. Maybe large font will help? :D

he's shown he can speak AOL, maybe he can read it too? ;)

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 19:07
Naa . its the inability to read that causes most problems on this forum :)

juvestar15
29-07-04, 19:13
he's shown he can speak AOL, maybe he can read it too? ;)

Ok, one moment.

[ edited ]

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 19:15
Let's try another approach:
$tormbringer, why did you think it was cool of them to bash the event,
exploit, break the rules and risk a permban for no reason?

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:15
/me fires up google language tools to try to translate.

something about goats and cheese? O_o

/edit @ above - in the words of sir edmund hillary - cause they could, KK dont appear to have taken any action against them at all, though I think i did read that recently someone did get a temp ban for pk'ing at a player event, though I may have misread.

Sigma
29-07-04, 19:17
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

juvestar15
29-07-04, 19:19
Sure he does :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess he could play Saturn. But he did just say he has watched NCAT fight. :lol: :lol:

Nice one Sigma.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 19:20
and i play uranus. so u sayin im not syntax-error? OMG!!!! :rolleyes:

Sigma
29-07-04, 19:23

I guess he could play Saturn. But he did just say he has watched NCAT fight. :lol: :lol:

Nice one Sigma.
God are that kind of retarded?

I could watch NCAT fight, I could also watch FF on pluto fight, I could even watch FAnG fight on jupiter.

But SURPRISE! I'm not a member of any of the clans above.

But in your theory I am... :wtf:

Mr_Snow
[ edited ]

[ edited ] its possible to play more the one server.

Lexxuk
I play with my dog, my cats died :(

/edit - ohh fang, i play with them on SWG (and the fang forums) but I'm not in fang, i'm just so sexy they want me

Sigma
29-07-04, 19:24
Reality check you gobshite its possible to play more the one server.
OMFG NO WAY!

U LIE!

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 19:25
So now hes arguing with his own point. my god these forums are fun

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 19:25
I'd still want a response from NCAT on why, for what reason.
And also give one reason to why they shouldn't be banned into oblivion

But on the other hand,
if I know them right they are all to fucking scared to speak up
and give a fair reason

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:27
I'd still want a response from NCAT on why, for what reason.
And also give one reason to why they shouldn't be banned into oblivion

If you read the original thread, they used every excuse from "we wasnt there" to "we were all pk'd" to "we were taking over the op from martians" to "cause we can"

though the main one was "we can do it, we have the right to do it, and KK will do fuck all about it"

juvestar15
29-07-04, 19:27
God are that kind of retarded?

I could watch NCAT fight, I could also watch FF on pluto fight, I could even watch FAnG fight on jupiter.

But SURPRISE! I'm not a member of any of the clans above.

But in your theory I am... :wtf:

NCAT said they kill everyone. O_o
If he was with them, he would have been dead if he was an enemy?

There is a big difference between watching a clan and watching a clan followed by supporting their actions(which broke rules) on the forums. Put the peices together Sherlock.

EDIT: The leader of NCAT i believe goes by the forum name Kikyo. He plays the political side of things very well.

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 19:29
Let's try another approach:
$tormbringer, why did you think it was cool of them to bash the event,
exploit, break the rules and risk a permban for no reason?

first: where did they broke rules?...
it isnt illegal to kill ppl at an op zone...
it isnt illegal to place turrets inside an op (the le guys could have left)
plus this wasnt an official kk event...

so i dont see something illegal in the way ncat killed u guys...

y i think it was cool?... tbh i lke seeing ppl get owned thats all =)

and before someone starts... no im no ncat member

btw xad is no ncat either he played on uranus and now plays on saturn... he is a -pro- like me ... so all u guys screaming omg ncat!!!1111 ban him!!111... he is no ncat... so stfu nibs

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:30
$torm, it is against the rules to interfere with a player event, that was pointe out on the forums before the Uranus event. After the Uranus event, item 18 of the Rules of Conduct was specifically pointed out by Nidhogg as the rule broken by interfering in a player event, ergo, its against the rules to do that.

juvestar15
29-07-04, 19:31

btw xad is no ncat either he played on uranus and now plays on saturn... he is a -pro- like me ... so all u guys screaming omg ncat!!!1111 ban him!!111... he is no ncat... so stfu nibs

YOU'RE JOKING ME, YOU ARE BOTH PROS???????????????????

omfg........ guys............ they are pros. Lets all take one step back. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 19:32
lol u guys r funneh -_-

if a player does an event then he/she shall get some ppl to defend it... u could have hired mercs or just get some gm help to spawn some guards/cops/whatever

its just pathetic tbh...

Lexxuk
now this is why the forums are more fun than the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

/edit @ above - you smell, go away

Richard Slade

However they SAW LE users right there
they very well knew they were moving there,
still dropped turrets, which means they did it for some purpose
and since most other guys were dead... hmmm...
Second AFAIK it was an event known to KK and accepted by KK
(plz correct me if I'm wrong)
and therefor goes under the same rules,
just because an event isn't supervised, it doesn't mean the rules aren't the same.
Third, so it's cool in your point of view to just bash peoples fun for no reason
more than just to ruin for them.. Yes?
Well nice of you to mention clan atleast ;)

And let me get this straight: Just because no guards were there, it's alright to bash an event?

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 19:33

Carbonite said before that event that purposely disrupting player run events is against the rules, so they did break the rules, it is also gainst the rules to purposely go out of your way to kill LEd runners, its actually an exploit and you get a good picture of holy constructer doing so.

Skuld is/was in dark on pluto so your saying because he is/was in that clan he cant be in NCAT also?

Sigma
29-07-04, 19:33
Tbh, I think it's your (the eventmanagers) fault.

Did you REALLY think that you can make an event w/o ANY security whatsoever?

How long are you playing this game?

2 days?

There will ALWAYS be people who can and WILL ruin your events, if you don't protect them properly.

And don't even try the retarded excuse "But there aren't enough PvPers on uranus!"

Yeah of course, because there aren't enough PvPers on uranus was the reaīson you did a PVP-Event...

juvestar15
29-07-04, 19:34
I've actually spent more time on the forums today than in NC. :D

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 19:35
Third, so it's cool in your point of view to just bash peoples fun for no reason
more than just to ruin for them.. Yes?
Well nice of you to mention clan atleast ;)

And let me get this straight: Just because no guards were there, it's alright to bash an event?

1. yes it is fun for me

2. yes if they can do it, then they can do it... i think u had enuff fighters there to stop em so stop whineing -_-

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 19:36
Tbh, I think it's your (the eventmanagers) fault.

Did you REALLY think that you can make an event w/o ANY security whatsoever?

How long are you playing this game?

2 days?

There will ALWAYS be people who can and WILL ruin your events, if you don't protect them properly.

And don't even try the retarded excuse "But there aren't enough PvPers on uranus!"

Yeah of course, because there aren't enough PvPers on uranus was the reaīson you did a PVP-Event...

so you're trying to say,
with the fact that the rules say,
"no ruining of events"
that they need to have guards
and that people breaking rules, caught on movie,
should just go unpunished because of this?
That a good idea in your opinion?

1. yes it is fun for me

2. yes if they can do it, then they can do it... i think u had enuff fighters there to stop em so stop whineing -_-

Thank you, further opinions from you, should be written on the next assault level you play CS in.
And ye, happy birthday whenever that is

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:38
I've been playin this game for two years, I remember one event, a long time ago, where crackheads started to PK people, so on the GM channel or wherever came "if you crackheads dont stop PK'ing your entire clan will be banned".

As for not expecting trouble at an event, I thought that the people who play this game were mature enough to understand it was against the rules to interfere with the event, but they did it anyhow.

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 19:38
i dont play cs... i stopped playing cs when i was 15 i think... so thats about 3 years ago if not more...

kthxbye

juvestar15
29-07-04, 19:39
All Lexx wanted to do was bring some enjoyment into the game for many of us. If you're out to purposly destroy that, then you really should jump off your PC and have a look at yourself. I'm not flaming, this is a serious post. Whether you really feel that way or your alter-ego feels this way then you should be thrown in the looney bin. :(

P4mp3rk3
29-07-04, 19:39
aaargh the server doesn't allow resuming??

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 19:40
i dont play cs... i stopped playing cs when i was 15 i think... so thats about 3 years ago if not more...

kthxbye

LOL :lol:

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:41
LOL :lol:

I'm not saying a word, not one word (how the hell dont he know his own age? O_o) ok, maybe a few words :p

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 19:44
I'm not saying a word, not one word (how the hell dont he know his own age? O_o) ok, maybe a few words :p

that if not more sentecne was meant in relation to the cs sentence... could have been 3,5 or 4 years now -_-

i know my age... :P

edit: will there be such an event on saturn too? ^^

Maester Seymour
29-07-04, 19:44
Nice vid that was :), coulda been a lot better if NCAT hadn't have gone and ruined it for everyone tho.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 19:45
*brings up his psychology book*
Let's see let's see...
Need of defending himself in all situations,
even non-hostile "soft" situations....

Ahh yes.. Here.
Kids. period.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:45
edit: will there be such an event on saturn too? ^^

Sorry, but no, I've had a few people ask me about that, but the answer is still the same that I am never doing another NC player event.

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 19:47
Let's see let's see...

Ahh yes.. Here.
Kids. period.

ok then im a kid :O let me play around

lex... ok then maybe another guy will try to do such an event... hope so

Sigma
29-07-04, 19:52
so you're trying to say,
with the fact that the rules say,
"no ruining of events"
that they need to have guards
and that people breaking rules, caught on movie,
should just go unpunished because of this?
That a good idea in your opinion?[...]I never said unpunished, but the fact that the eventmanagers thought noone would interfere with the event, just because "TEH GMS WILL BAN U IF U RUIN MY EVENT!" and therefor didn't put up any security is infact STUPID.

It's in the nature of some players to ruin stuff, just because they can, live with it or DO SOMETHING about it, but don't come to the forums bitching about your event getting owned, because YOU didn't set it up properly.

Let's see let's see...

Ahh yes.. Here.
Kids. period.So you flaming/trolling is a non-hostile "soft" situation?

Hypocrite.

Anyone remember the GMheld X-Mas events?
Guess what, at those events there was PKed to hell and back, and there was NO banning afterwards. :wtf:

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 19:57
Anyone remember the GMheld X-Mas events?
Guess what, at those events there was PKed to hell and back, and there was NO banning afterwards. :wtf:

Thats because everyone were unidentified PEs so it couldnt be proven who did what but for this there is fraps of people exploiting aswell as people runing events.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 19:59
lex... ok then maybe another guy will try to do such an event... hope so

Why another guy? Try it out for yourself, get everything organised, promote it on the forums and on OOC, get as many people as you can together, then have yourself a tourny. If everyone thought "maybe another guy" there would never be any events at all.

Sigma
29-07-04, 20:00
Thats because everyone were unidentified PEs so it couldnt be proven who did what but for this there is fraps of people exploiting aswell as people runing events.There where screenshots of people killing others right infront of a GM, with nametags clearly visible.

But ofc it couldn't be proven who did it. :wtf:

P.S.:

Nice one Sigma.

[...]/edit - ohh fang, i play with them on SWG (and the fang forums) but I'm not in fang, i'm just so sexy they want me
So after your theory, Lexx is lying and is really a member of FAnG?

Why another guy? Try it out for yourself, get everything organised, promote it on the forums and on OOC, get as many people as you can together, then have yourself a tourny. If everyone thought "maybe another guy" there would never be any events at all.
Because raiding the event would then only be half the fun...

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 20:02
So after your theory, Lexx is lying and is really a member of FAnG?

Actually I'm in NCAT I'm just too ashamed to admit it :lol: :lol:

(thats a joke btw :p)

$tormbringer
29-07-04, 20:02
Thats because everyone were unidentified PEs so it couldnt be proven who did what but for this there is fraps of people exploiting aswell as people runing events.

lol of those guys said that they were there and ppked ppl... there were screens and stuff...

but hey no prove... -_-

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 20:06
There where screenshots of people killing others right infront of a GM, with nametags clearly visible.

But ofc it couldn't be proven who did it. :wtf:

Did the even bother their arses e-mailing abuse@neocron.com? Or did they expect people to be punished without them doing it?

Sigma
29-07-04, 20:08
Did the even bother their arses e-mailing abuse@neocron.com? Or did they expect people to be punished without them doing it?They were posted in the official thread in this forums.

Funnily I can't find the thread anymore. :wtf:

People even admited that they PKed at those events, nothing happend.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 20:10
was that the event where KK punished Saturn by removing all GM/Helpdesk support for a week?

Sigma
29-07-04, 20:12
was that the event where KK punished Saturn by removing all GM/Helpdesk support for a week?Exactly, which was taken back 1 day later... :rolleyes:

Btw. you should also mention that this happend mostly because GMs got flamed nearly nonstop on Saturn, got impersonated, etc.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 20:15
Exactly, which was taken back 1 day later... :rolleyes:

Btw. you should also mention that this happend mostly because GMs got flamed nearly nonstop on Saturn, got impersonated, etc.

I wouldnt know the details of what happened where or when, i just saw the results of some pissed off people on the forum.

Darth Slayer
29-07-04, 20:20
Raarrr will download video later gotta see this.
Btw Juve, Snow and Lexx my hat is off to you. You always manage to find the idiots on this forum. Respect...... :D
Tried to stay neutral in the Entire NCAT bashing thing, it's hard but I've tried.
The people who crashed the event should at the very least be temp banned.
Skuld who admitted he was there to ruin the event should be banned period that goes for all his accounts. Did'nt he admit that one of his accounts was banned ? Harsh yes but until these actions are taken they will continue doing the things they are doing.

Scorpius.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 20:25
Did'nt he admit that one of his accounts was banned ?

I have a chat log of an NCAT alt admitting to ban evasion but unfortunately I didnt think to screenshot it at the time.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 20:39
Actually i remember the crp event where several people got a temp ban for PKing during the even. however the mass PvP at the end was classified as "after the event" and so the GMs did nothing.

However to those who say NCAT havnt broken rules. Carbonite has already posted this

18) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other NEOCRON users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Reakktor Media in maintaining the NEOCRON Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Thats 1 offence.

Carbonite also said

Please note that the use of any weapon that can be used to kill those with their LE's in it is considered an exploit. Anyone caught doing such will be subject to a temporary ban. A fix for this is currently in the works

There you go. u cant claim they didnt mean to because were not stupid. thats like a tank shooting himself to gain con and saying "i was shooting at a fly on the floor"

Sigma
29-07-04, 20:46
Rule #18...

So then next time someone shoots me, I'm gonna report them, because they interfered with my ability to enjoy NeoCron.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 20:49
Rule #18...

So then next time someone shoots me, I'm gonna report them, because they interfered with my ability to enjoy NeoCron.

Interfering with player events is against the rules, and whilst I'm sure you could report someone for shooting you, what they are doing is within the rules, interfering with a player event is against the rules.

alig
29-07-04, 20:57
Both recorders were LE'd so we could stand in the cage without screwing the competitor's aim up.

Anyhow, NCAT weren't doing it in an RP way if anyone wondered- they even killed members of their own faction.

[Edit- can't list them- Naming/Shaming people = Not allowed :(]

Oh my Fucking God, will this NCAT talk shut the fuck up yeah? Your like a stuck record, only worse.

Oh and how is it exploiting by you being LE'd standing inside OUR op? ..we knew you'd die soon as the turret went down, thats why we did it. Maybe you wont stand in our turf again.

Anyway ill DL it later proly ...but the music will suck, NC community listen to some garbage. :p

Edit/ OK ive fucking had it, MODS WILL YOU TELL THEM TO CUT THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT OUT, KEEP IT THE FUCK IN-GAME AND STOP CLAN BASHING MY FUCKING CLAN OR ILL START CLAN BASHING AND NAME CALLING.

If you have a problem then lets log in, and resolve this ingame and ill resolve YOU punks.

Sigma
29-07-04, 21:05
2) Generally, you may not use any offensive or sexually explicit language. You may use such language in a roleplaying context. But be aware of the fact that in a possible verbal harassment situation Reakktor Media Support staff will assume a non-roleplaying situation, if in doubt.

3) You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player. The same exceptions and regulations as for rule #2 apply.
No more flaming over Trade.

15) You will not exploit any bug in the NEOCRON product or the NEOCRON Service to gain unfair advantage in the game[...]
:lol:

Enforce those rules and I'm all for banning people who disrupt events.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 21:08
No more flaming over Trade.

Enforce those rules and I'm all for banning people who disrupt events.

I dont think you will find many people on this thread that dont want those rules enforced.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 21:10
As the New Support Policy states spamming in game chat is against the rules, and may result in a ban. If you are warned by a gm or kk employee to stop spamming and you persist it will result in a week long ban.

So there you go, spam and BANG, week ban

As for exploits, remember the lot who got banned a few weeks ago?

@ alig - go ahead, flame my clan, oh, thats right, I'm not in a clan so you cant :rolleyes:

alig
29-07-04, 21:13
@ alig - go ahead, flame my clan, oh, thats right, I'm not in a clan so you cant :rolleyes:

So why bitch about ncat? if you wanna talk about us go ingame and do it, not here kthx.

Lexxuk
29-07-04, 21:15
So why bitch about ncat? if you wanna talk about us go ingame and do it, not here kthx.

who's bitching about NCAT? I'm bitching about the immature idiots who came and ruined the event, its not my fault all the immature idiots just happen to be in the same clan, which I'm sure is just a coincidence.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 21:22
i would go ingame. but frankly NCAT are just the latest. if you dont like having you clan flamed. perhaps you should act a little more mature. stop breaking the rules. and behave something like humans.

Oh and how is it exploiting by you being LE'd standing inside OUR op? ..we knew you'd die soon as the turret went down, thats why we did it. Maybe you wont stand in our turf again.

is it me or did you just admitt you used a turret to PURPOSLY kill an LE player?

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 21:42
Alig if your clan doesnt want to be called lamers on the forum you shouldnt do anything lame.

That keep it in game broken record is getting old and is invalid as the forum rules have been changed to allow dicussion of ingame matters.

Admiting to intentionally killing LEd runners is a new low man as its been stated in this thread that its counted as an exploit and is bannable.

Sigma
29-07-04, 21:52
So there you go, spam and BANG, week ban

As for exploits, remember the lot who got banned a few weeks ago?[...]
keep on dreaming...

Spamming channels is bannable, but only very few get baned.

And for the exploits, I HGHLY doubt ANYONE would've been banned if those vids wouldn't have appeared.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 21:59
There not banned cos kk wouldnt survive if they banned all the exploiters and rule breakers. cos there would be about 4 people left.

alig
29-07-04, 22:01
So why are they changing the rules back to the old ones? because of idiots like you who cant keep your grudges to yourself. The le player should'nt be inside our op anyway, it isnt his op, he isnt allowed to use our GR, he isnt using our gogu or standing in our op giving abuse to ncat with his poxy LE in either.

Everyone in this game is lower than ncat. We dont resort to name calling and sending every little last broken rule to KK like they will give us something in return. If you got problems with us, fine, if you dont like us, fine, if you wanna log in now and die, fine, log in and ill come kill you for being an ass. Hiding behind your fucking forum account.

For a change, why dont you leave the rules in the hands of the people that enforce them....teachers fucking pet's.

Jailbird
29-07-04, 22:01
thats one entertaining post to read :)

I think that this rule is hard to enforce. Neocron is a PvP game and people can do what they want to others. maybe this rule would be good on FFXI

but in neocron its really easy for people to ruin your enjoyment in anything such as rare parts hunting or lvling. And thats one reason why many people leave the game. I for example dislike going on a rare part hunt because there are many asses around that PK for fun too thus i rarely log on and if i did Ill camp plaza and chat with clan mates and OP fight if possible.

but hey am not saying make neocron carebearish. PvP is the only thing that made me entertained in neocron.

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 22:04
I ain't gonna be arsed to talk about this anymore now,
I need gaming time
however I will solve some grudges in-game, I can promise you that much

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 22:05
We dont resort to name calling

ill come kill you for being an ass. Hiding behind your fucking forum account.

For a change, why dont you leave the rules in the hands of the people that enforce them....teachers fucking pet's.

hmm do i really need to say more

alig
29-07-04, 22:10
hmm do i really need to say more

That isnt name calling. That was a direct threat, and the "ass" on the end is a saying...your being an "ass" for doing "ass-hole" things like this whole fucking fiasco. Honestly. Put a damn sock in it.

You know where most of this ncat hate comes from do you? We win. We cant help it if we are good, but no one likes the bad guys winning.

Edit/ Im going of this forum...i cant stand just about anyone on it anymore and i dont want banning for arguing with the likes of you. Sometimes. Just sometimes something useful pops up on the forum. You know my names ingame, if you want to take this ingame to a none safe zone where words mean nothing then feel free to let me know ok?

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 22:16
im sorry im not 1337 enough to beat you and your PPUs lol. i play pluto u know a roleplay server... wait no you wouldnt know.. would you. and im sorry. calling people assholes is name calling no matter the reasoning.. lol.

Mr_Snow
29-07-04, 22:59
Alig pull your head out of your arse

NCAT rarely won until they incorperated the remains of the cartel and various other people who game from clans who rarely held OPs, the cartel rarely held ops and when they did it was with a couple of clans with them.

NCAT only win now because they have shit loads of people not because they are particularly skilled, you zerg like the GLA zerged and if the GLA still existed you would still be beaten and you moved to BD for 2 reasons because you cant beat TJ and because you know you can only win against the few syncs that still play and against the the fallen angels alliance.

Darth Slayer
29-07-04, 23:50
Alig pull your head out of your arse.

Thats harsh Snow we all know Aligs head is stuck up Someone elses arse.
Dimension Splitter to join my clan anyone........ :lol:
Alig I'm not jealous of U or any of your Clannies I'm neutral in the entire thing.
The SHit is all your own making needs no help from anyone here.

Scorpius. ( See I'm not hiding behind my forum acct... :p )

Edit. Besides u know when you've won an argument when Alig starts spouting off.

Syntax-Error
29-07-04, 23:56
tbh theres no argument to win. its simple. they broke the rules. hell they even admitted using an exploit SPECIFICALLY to kill an LE runner. tbh there should be action taken for that alone.

Richard Slade
30-07-04, 00:34
tbh theres no argument to win. its simple. they broke the rules. hell they even admitted using an exploit SPECIFICALLY to kill an LE runner. tbh there should be action taken for that alone.

I'll add up on date,
however I don't really think there's more to do in this forum about it.
Take it to the next level

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 00:35
I'll add up on date,
however I don't really think there's more to do in this forum about it.
Take it to the next level

and remember, Odins on holiday, so theres nothing to be done anyhow O_o

Pungent77
30-07-04, 00:36
im sorry im not 1337 enough to beat you and your PPUs lol. i play pluto u know a roleplay server... wait no you wouldnt know.. would you. and im sorry. calling people assholes is name calling no matter the reasoning.. lol.
LOL a roleplaying server...cute, but it's really not....same shit happens on pluto

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah....Scorp you guys have some of the dirtiest players around....and you know it :rolleyes: and I can prove it if needed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"actually the guy responsible for the trouble with the pluto event, was also the same guy who's apparently leader of the lame uranus clan. the pluto clan he was in booted him, Pluto is much more mature than Uranus." hmmm....Lexx I wouldnt know, I retired my Tank long before any of that shit. Mature? come on....dont kid your self, thats one of the main reasons I stopped playing pluto
because of allied killing and smack talk. The biggest mistake I ever made was become Fallen Angels and suffer because of kiddie assholes

Richard Slade
30-07-04, 00:38
and remember, Odins on holiday, so theres nothing to be done anyhow O_o

In time young padawan...

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 00:39
LOL a roleplaying server...cute, but it's really not....same shit happens on pluto

actually the guy responsible for the trouble with the pluto event, was also the same guy who's apparently leader of the lame uranus clan. the pluto clan he was in booted him, Pluto is much more mature than Uranus.

/edit - 5555th post, i'd like to thank my mummy and my daddy and my dog and my teachers and crazy and richard and ring0 and anyone else who i didnt think about :angel:

Richard Slade
30-07-04, 00:42
He mentioned me he mentioned me he mentioned me!!

Grats btw, mr ubz0rz spammz0rz (No I don't speak AOL .. )

ichinin
30-07-04, 00:53
actually the guy responsible for the trouble with the pluto event, was also the same guy who's apparently leader of the lame uranus clan. the pluto clan he was in booted him, Pluto is much more mature than Uranus.

Is that the person with the initial K who i and others have reported for other violations, and who are STILL not banned?

Boy do i feel like cancelling my DoY preorder and saying bye for a few months again...

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 00:57
well, he has a K in his name, the 2nd initial.

as for KK, they do seem very slow when it comes to taking any action on anything, though I did get banned once, and it happened very quickly for calling someone names (whore n stuff like that, nothing racist), so i guess it does depend on who you know somewhat (my ban was pretty much 5 minutes after I'd said it, whilst some people are still in game months after doing stuff, it beggars the mind)

Cerbious
30-07-04, 01:00
OMG just finished watching the vid.... was well worth waiting for WELL WELL worth waiting for :D *thumbs up morph* If n e one interested all of my fights was me in camo PA and CS with flashlight (no one else used flashlight on CS).

On the other vid though u stated who the final was between which sadly u didnt here as i was looking forward to it... also me and Rah had two fights and u only showed one :(

Lexx man u still havent stated who the winner was :( was hoping for some self promotion lol.

Well done to all of the competitors that made that video look good and dare i say it well done to a certain clan which made that vid have somthing extra ^^ loved the sad music to go with the sad peeps that ruined it :)

Over all omg im amazed and think its fucking great just hope one day Lexx and morph would have the heart to do the same in Uranus someday.

Cerb.

Lexxuk
30-07-04, 01:01
winner was, the guy above, 2nd place was sir rah :p

Cerbious
30-07-04, 01:02
Rofl TY :D

/edit ill like to thank my mum my dad ... ... ... .. ... my CS... ... my computor... .. .. blah blah blah.... SSC whom i repersented... ... ... ... also Rah one of two fights he left me on 1hlt!... .. ... (damn no trophy to kiss as i walk off the stage).

:P

Pungent77
30-07-04, 02:49
Definitely the best PvP vid I seen in long time, outstanding quality :)

Nice work

-FN-
30-07-04, 02:54
250kb dl

It's on a network with two dedicated OC-3s, one for inbound and one for outboud - so if you're having speed issues, stop downloading so much porn :p

Morpheous
30-07-04, 05:44
OMG just finished watching the vid.... was well worth waiting for WELL WELL worth waiting for :D *thumbs up morph* If n e one interested all of my fights was me in camo PA and CS with flashlight (no one else used flashlight on CS).

On the other vid though u stated who the final was between which sadly u didnt here as i was looking forward to it... also me and Rah had two fights and u only showed one :(

Lexx man u still havent stated who the winner was :( was hoping for some self promotion lol.

Well done to all of the competitors that made that video look good and dare i say it well done to a certain clan which made that vid have somthing extra ^^ loved the sad music to go with the sad peeps that ruined it :)

Over all omg im amazed and think its fucking great just hope one day Lexx and morph would have the heart to do the same in Uranus someday.

Cerb.
Afraid we had a disk error when recording the first final, and I forgot to add the "Finalists:" and "Winner:" bits.

But glad you all enjoyed it anyhow :p

Ch1n Th3 M4g
30-07-04, 12:15
[QUOTE=HatchetRyda]lmfao!!!! w0ot TheJester was in that!!! YEA ME!!! sex

Wow jester
u teh man!!
give him a medal :p

WebShock
30-07-04, 14:53
getting back on topic could i could care less about the whole NCAT raid,

The PVP i saw was well, laughable. I saw more blobs on the floor then on target. Seeing a tank get dropped by a spy was the highlight of the movie. What a mock.

Lexx, when you cool off, bring your tourny to saturn and make a movie out of it. You will see some real PVP there.

Morpheus, were you playing on the same computer that you had fraps going? The quality was really good. Im looking to do fraps movies as well. Thing is, when i run it, it drops my fps to 1-8. I usually run at 75-100 fps and 35-45 in a 20 man op fight. i tried to run fraps at 30 fps, u reckon i should bump it down to 15?

MjukisDjur
30-07-04, 15:03
It's on a network with two dedicated OC-3s, one for inbound and one for outboud - so if you're having speed issues, stop downloading so much porn :p

I usually get about 2mb/s at work and now it goes at 2.5kb...but wait, its increasing now.... popped up at about 200kb/s. done now :)
How odd

SorkZmok
30-07-04, 15:03
getting back on topic could i could care less about the whole NCAT raid,

The PVP i saw was well, laughable. I saw more blobs on the floor then on target. Seeing a tank get dropped by a spy was the highlight of the movie. What a mock.

Lexx, when you cool off, bring your tourny to saturn and make a movie out of it. You will see some real PVP there.

Morpheus, were you playing on the same computer that you had fraps going? The quality was really good. Im looking to do fraps movies as well. Thing is, when i run it, it drops my fps to 1-8. I usually run at 75-100 fps and 35-45 in a 20 man op fight. i tried to run fraps at 30 fps, u reckon i should bump it down to 15?
Getting back on topic just to start a saturn > uranus debate? Man, you're lame.
Not to mention you're also wrong. :)

WebShock
30-07-04, 15:09
where do you see anything saying sat > anus

nowhere. I said that the ppl featured there cant aim a cs to save their lives. If you think thats quality pvp, man you really are missing out.

What i asked was if you could bring that movie crew to saturn so you can see a more intense pvp movie.

SorkZmok
30-07-04, 15:13
where do you see anything saying sat > anus

nowhere. I said that the ppl featured there cant aim a cs to save their lives. If you think thats quality pvp, man you really are missing out.

What i asked was if you could bring that movie crew to saturn so you can see a more intense pvp movie.You just did it again. o_O

Richard Slade
30-07-04, 15:34
You just did it again. o_O
I think someone's just whiny because someone tried to give someone a little hope about some server...

Mr_Snow
30-07-04, 15:57
Meh the tanks left on uranus arent of great quaility bar one or two who are left from the retail start and fraps isnt great for actually showing what happened as it basically can leave most of what happened in one second out, in saying that, with a pistol spy before I used shelter I used to be able to take down good tanks.And saturn isnt exactly the best pvp server either,a friend of mine who plays saturn exclusively said that 90% of saturn suck arse but 10% are good pvpers, which was kinda proved when it took 2 CS tanks a fl/sh spy and a capped ppu to take down my melee tank who was druggin to a long laserblade 2 and a blessed buff ppu and they still needed help from a chaser to do that.

WebShock
30-07-04, 16:03
lol

wow. Well i suppose ill take my own advice as I share it with you.

Don't let your one impression of another server influence what you think about the entire population.

I can tell you that being part of one of the best pvp clans on the server, I see a lot of great fighters. A lot who migrated fron pluto as well as the tanks who stuck through being a tank when spy > tank about a year ago. There are a lot of veteran tanks on saturn who do nothing but live for raids, PP ganks and OP fights. Im sure there are people like this on uranus. If you look at the server count, saturn is only overpopulated by a hundred or so players on jupiter. As of late, that server is always down so some of the germans come to saturn with their skills. Making it the best place to pvp atm.

As far as the asshat who keeps twisting my words, I got better things to do than argue with someone whos shoesize tells you the amount of wit he brings to the forum.

Still, thanks for the idea, Mr Snow. I suppose I can show you how good the PVP is with a movie of my own. Just cut out the tank duel where its more of a lightshow (from all the misses) than an actual duel.

If I get lamed, aaah fuck it, ill just keep the footage and wait for another opportunity to film. Say an OP fight or another duel.

Morpheous
30-07-04, 16:12
Yes, it was on the same PC. We had 2 PCs recording 2 streams (Hence the other runner crouching around the arena).

I was getting about 15 FPS, on a P4 2.8 EE with 512MB DDR433 and GeForce 4 MX4000. I set Client.exe's processor affinity to Core 0 only (Hyperthreading) so that Fraps had a whole bunch more stuff to play with. I ran fraps at 25 FPS at..I think 640x480x16. Make sure you do go to 16 bit colours, it makes no visual difference but huge performance difference.

PM Me if you need more help

juvestar15
30-07-04, 18:09
Don't let your one impression of another server influence what you think about the entire population.

Are you joking when you say that or are you really that stupid?
I'm sure as shit you came to the conclusion that Uranus sucks at PvP because you saw a spy beat a tank.

Gotterdammerung
30-07-04, 19:41
This thread is being closed. I will review it afterward and see if anything is salvagable. It's gone on for 12 pages & been open a day and a half and about 10 of those pages are sheer whining & clan bashing and have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Being allowed to discuss some in-game things on the forum does not give license to bash & berate other players even if you do perceive them to be the bad guys.

If you escape an edit & rap sheet entry this time, be aware posting like this again isn't going to be tollerated.

Gotterdammerung
30-07-04, 20:25
Reopened, but stay on the topic at hand.

P.s. here's a life tip. DON'T PUT THINGS IN WRITING SO MUCH !!!

Angry, mad, annoyed ? get even in game. Putting it in writing only does 1 thing, makes it easier for people to report you

Doc Holliday
30-07-04, 20:40
all i gotta say is this. to the pro lexx crew. well done. to lexx and morph. a big up massiiiiive respect. nice vid. seen half of it tho. not the good half ^^

to the anti lexx crew. please zip up your e-zippers and keep it in your pants. u know lots of people hate u. if its one thing in this game that stinks worse though its the 2facedness that goes on because we all sit behind monitors at desks. none of us deal face to face with any other person. theres plenty of reasons i love reading threads like this but i cannot and will not discuss them here. come see me in game when i get back on uranus. i will fill u in then ;)

Mr_Snow
31-07-04, 02:56
Got if KK got off their arse and enforce the rules they dictate there would be no reason for people to be angry on this thread and no reason for you to have to moderate it but they wont, so people are angry at being let down again by KK saying they will do something and ended up not doing anything, so you do have to moderate it but only because of KK not the player base, and if the player base cant express their feelings about an event being ruined and KK not taking any action against those who ruined it and admited to exploiting on the public forums where can they?

On the ingame forums? No KK read them less then they do the official ones.

Where do you want people to be angry with actions somebody did in a game?

Im fucked if Im bringing anger and disappointment from a game into real life so I vent on the forums about it.

SorkZmok
31-07-04, 07:29
Got if KK got off their arse and enforce the rules they dictate there would be no reason for people to be angry on this thread and no reason for you to have to moderate it but they wont, so people are angry at being let down again by KK saying they will do something and ended up not doing anything, so you do have to moderate it but only because of KK not the player base, and if the player base cant express their feelings about an event being ruined and KK not taking any action against those who ruined it and admited to exploiting on the public forums where can they?

On the ingame forums? No KK read them less then they do the official ones.

Where do you want people to be angry with actions somebody did in a game?

Im fucked if Im bringing anger and disappointment from a game into real life so I vent on the forums about it.What he says.
Some fucktard completely ruined an event. Events are RARE these days. And one of those rare events got destroyed. By some childish cunt. BECAUSE HE COULD. Yeah. Because he could do it, he did it. Thats the reason he gave us. No chance to deny it, i got a very nice screenshot of him saying it. (Yes, a screenshot, and i sent it in. Guess what. NOTHING HAPPENED.)

So, some guy ruined an event. What happened? Nothing. Yeah, right. Nothing. What about all those screenshots i sent in about some clan afk repairing a rhino? Yeah. Nothing happened. Nothing. Again. Well, then suddenly something happened. Instead of banning those fucks, KK disables the damn remote repair tool. THANK YOU KK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. IM NEVER GONNA SEND IN SCREENSHOTS OF EXPLOITS AGAIN. Cause chances you punish the whole community instead of just banning some dumb fuck are way higher. Well that or nothing happens at all. Thank you.

Xadhoom
31-07-04, 09:27
I guess snow and sorkzmork should read Gotters Post again. and again. and again. and then edit ur whine posts.

juvestar15
31-07-04, 09:35
I beleive i said "We all know you're in NCAT you moron".
Why was the "We all know you're in NCAT" part edited?

Don't you just love the way all this pans out? You got all these twats ruining the game and the good guys get in trouble. Well done. :rolleyes:

Syntax-Error
31-07-04, 09:53
ye i think its great. We attempt to raise the point that NCAT are breaking rules and exploiting the game. and that we want something done about it. and we get told to "take it ingame" ok tell you what all those who exploit the game. all those who abuse players. hey feel free, you wont be stopped because we have to "take it ingame"

Gotterdammerung
31-07-04, 10:39
I didn't say "take it in-game" I said "Angry, mad, annoyed ? get even in game. Putting it in writing only does 1 thing, makes it easier for people to report you"

That means as soon as you feel like posting "We all know you're in NCAT you moron" or anything else which bashes, berates, names or shames another runner regardless of if they are perceived as the bad guys or not DON'T DO IT. Take a break and think of a better way to say it.
I have said it many times before, think before you post, do it in an intelligent fashion and there are lots of things you can say & ways to express your ire at others which won't get you edited.

Nid had posted before in another thread that he had watched the people you are talking about at another (different) event and he did not see anything warranting the persons concerned to be banned over. Since this is a different event that you are talking about and you keep asserting that certain people were breaking rules or exploiting I urge you to do what is necessary and submit any evidence you have to abuse@ & exploits@neocron.com. In spite of what some may think everything that is sent in is investigated. Just because you don't get a reciept e-mail doesn't mean it isn't looked at.

If "nothing is done" to that person you have made allegations against then the evidence probably isn't conclusive enough at that time. That doesn't mean that the person isn't being watched when they login so that evidence can be collected.

juvestar15
31-07-04, 11:06
They say things like "YAY!! We destroyed a player event and pissed off everyone". They parade around the forums wearing it like a badge. You think we are going to sit back a watch it all happen? It may be agaisnt the rules, but you can't say they didn't deserve it.

steweygrrr
31-07-04, 11:37
Nid had posted before in another thread that he had watched the people you are talking about at another (different) event and he did not see anything warranting the persons concerned to be banned over. Since this is a different event that you are talking about and you keep asserting that certain people were breaking rules or exploiting I urge you to do what is necessary and submit any evidence you have to abuse@ & exploits@neocron.com. In spite of what some may think everything that is sent in is investigated. Just because you don't get a reciept e-mail doesn't mean it isn't looked at.

If "nothing is done" to that person you have made allegations against then the evidence probably isn't conclusive enough at that time. That doesn't mean that the person isn't being watched when they login so that evidence can be collected.

Ooooh....I like that bit. Nice vid Morph and Lexxy, shame how it turned out.

ichinin
31-07-04, 12:39
Take a break and think of a better way to say it.

Well, if griefers continue to make the game an unplesant experience in Neocron 2, we'll be saying -"Bye bye. Good luck with your Planetside clone."

Morpheus, we want that uncensored version of the movie.

Morpheous
31-07-04, 17:07
Sorry, I can't provide the uncensored one.

Much as i'd love to, my Hard Disk went up against the endstop and I had to delete the core files. Although I think I have a backup on Zoid B's PC, i'll check that and get one released if possible.

I agree with people that those who did it need a serious telling off, and even if I can't get a movie out then I may be able to post the names- but i'll need to clear that with a mod.

Anyhow, i'll try.

juvestar15
31-07-04, 17:35
Why don't you speak to the leader of NCAT?
If this thread is any indication then they won't mind you handing out the un-edited.

Xadhoom
31-07-04, 18:43
They parade around the forums wearing it like a badge.

They dont hav to. U guys whining and flaming bout NCAT are doing that for them.

steweygrrr
31-07-04, 19:15
Why don't you speak to the leader of NCAT?
If this thread is any indication then they won't mind you handing out the un-edited.

Talking to Skuld ingame is a pointless endeavour. Not only is he COMPLETELY tactless, he doesn't seem to have a true grip on reality in general. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention he is the BIGGEST hypocrite known to man. Also watch out for him calling you a TOWL! and complaining of 'turrent' spamming.

Xad....the only person I see flaming thoughout this thread is you and the pro NCAT lot. Geez it's like you guys got something to prove.

greendonkeyuk
31-07-04, 19:15
shame about this thread, too many noobs fanbois and egotistical morons for my liking. some i thought of nice people too. credit as usual to mr snow and szorksmok for keeping it real. as for 90% of the thread can i jus say bleurrggh! its boring chaps, its pathetic small minded and boring.... can the bandwagon slow down please another moron needs help to get aboard.

As for the video. Morph m8 a credit to you. Afaik its the first uranus pvp video and by all accounts you didnt get the cream of the crop im afraid. Still perhaps next time you will. In the meantime well done for actually putting the effort in.

(oh and credit to lexx too for tryin to run an event, it is appreciated by some of black dragons more mature members).

edited:

was the spy skulkin around in the corner recording the vid btw as if not that woulda irritated the fuck outta me when im tryin to fight.

Lexxuk
31-07-04, 22:56
Spy in the corner was recording the video aye, and cause both had LE's in wouldnt be targettable so wouldnt be able to disrupt the fight by takin the target away. All the trouble started at the event when person who cannot be named (again) refused to leave the fightin area after i'd asked everyone too (if you look in the vid, that looks like him running thru the middle of a fight :rolleyes: )

Its a shame to be honest, Uranus has some nice mature players, but a few dicks in the game make the whole server seem bad.

juvestar15
01-08-04, 16:19
shame about this thread, too many noobs fanbois and egotistical morons for my liking. some i thought of nice people too. credit as usual to mr snow and szorksmok for keeping it real. as for 90% of the thread can i jus say bleurrggh! its boring chaps, its pathetic small minded and boring.... can the bandwagon slow down please another moron needs help to get aboard.

Can you tell me which heading i fall under? Don't beat around the bush.

Cerbious
01-08-04, 16:38
Afaik its the first uranus pvp video and by all accounts you didnt get the cream of the crop im afraid.

lol cheers pyper

juvestar15
01-08-04, 16:40
lol cheers pyper

I think he has problems telling you something directly("to your face").

greendonkeyuk
01-08-04, 23:33
uh nah im not flaming anyone, and no juve i wasnt directly referring to you or anyone else in particular. dont you know thats against forum rules. having not known the names of those fighting i cant comment on who is good and whos not but they didnt look very representational of some of the fightnight fights ive been witness to.

If you boys wanna chat about something i posted then pm me as i got no beef with either of you.

Cerbious
02-08-04, 03:52
lol u know im joking and btw look at end of vid for most of competiors names.

Sigma
02-08-04, 05:40
[...]Xad....the only person I see flaming thoughout this thread is you and the pro NCAT lot. Geez it's like you guys got something to prove.
Funny how you are able to twist things around 180°, because the "Anti-Asshats" started the flaming...

Xadhoom
02-08-04, 08:58
I cant remember calling other ppl immature or flaming their parents.. the "good boys" did that. oh hell, cry me a river.. thats all what u guys can do ;)

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 00:53
wooo best movie ever :D
big bumpage :D
damn eric.. this shouldnt be in ur signature, makes me bump old threads :(
lemme explain tho.
NCAT killed everyone since some dude constantly kept on killing my /10 spy, trying to lvl in the zone (that launcher/mutant pit)
we warned that dude, he kept on and on during an event, so basically it's him to blame the end of the event :)

kthnx

naimex
12-09-05, 00:58
... bumping is bad...

but making a new thread about a movie this old, would also be stupid...

.... but does the movie matter enough for you to be allowed to bump it back up?

... was your post meaningfull enough to justify the resurrection of this thread...

I think not, and I feel the downforce of a gigantic hammer closing in from above.

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 01:01
as i said its eric fault.. hes got the link in his sig so i clicked and just felt the need to reply.
plus the truth hasnt been said about this.
i just clarified the truth.
did my good deed for today :)

naimex
12-09-05, 01:03
as i said its eric fault.. hes got the link in his sig so i clicked and just felt the need to reply.
plus the truth hasnt been said about this.
i just clarified the truth.
did my good deed for today :)

.... its 1 am... its too early to make good deeds.

but yes if Eric has the link to this thread in his sig, then I agree letīs all blame Eric lol :p

Donīt think itīs gonna hold the case in a trial, hehe.

Nidhogg
12-09-05, 01:40
Just because someone links to an ancient thread doesn't mean it should be bumped. Bumping is bad. Thread closed.

N