PDA

View Full Version : neowhat?

MrChumble
28-07-04, 23:41
yay unbanned. Sorry KK I was a very very naughty boy.

I saw a lot of posts while I was banned, but ones that caught my eye were the "I checked Game/EB/Amazon/etc and couldn't find any mention of Neocron2" style posts.

What I find far more disturbing is you can check all of Big Ben Interactive's website (you know, the guys publishing neocron2) and they don't seem to have heard about it either.

PC games they publish (http://www.bigbeninteractive.co.uk/software_platform.asp?softplatformID=1004)...doh no neocron2.

Release schedule (http://www.bigbeninteractive.co.uk/release_schedule.asp)...neowhat?

There are some rays of light - it seems one german mag has heard of NC2 - but I'm getting horrible deja vu here.

Can BB be as bad as CDV? I can't see how, so I'm keeping the faith. BDoY will be out on 1st Sept. There will be advertising outside of Germany. It's going to happen. It is.

Stop looking at me like that...

cRazy2003
28-07-04, 23:45
that it is a bit dodgy, maybe after seeing this it will be fixed though, or maybe it wont go on until the game is actually released, who knows.

sanityislost
28-07-04, 23:49
i think they are gona do a german release of the on Sept 1st, but let the rest
of us play also. Then after a month or so once they fix the bugs (cause yes
there will be bugs) do wide scale launch in other places. Which is why BigBen
havent got info on the UK site about NC2, yet they do have info on the game
at www.bigbeninteractive.de.

SiL ..:..

MrChumble
29-07-04, 01:16
i think they are gona do a german release of the on Sept 1st, but let the rest
of us play also. Then after a month or so once they fix the bugs (cause yes
there will be bugs) do wide scale launch in other places. Which is why BigBen
havent got info on the UK site about NC2, yet they do have info on the game
at www.bigbeninteractive.de.

SiL ..:..

I hate being wrong :D

Oh well, so long as the Germans get advertising it's all good.

garyu69
29-07-04, 01:19
as of present no adverti really for UK or US :(

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 09:26
On the third hand, Arx Fatalis is on the Release Schedule....
I have already finished game off... O_o

Benjie
29-07-04, 09:47
KK need to lecture Big Ben over a cup of coffie about this.

Noodle
29-07-04, 09:57
they have horse racing manager but not NC2........

manderf
29-07-04, 10:14
they have horse racing manager but not NC2........

horse racing manager>NC2

phunqe
29-07-04, 10:22
(posted in wrong thread)

garyu69
29-07-04, 10:37
On the third hand, Arx Fatalis is on the Release Schedule....
I have already finished game off... O_oAt a website i used to work on i remember one of our reviewers reviewing the title and then he got bombarded by Arx Fatalis fanboi's, always makes me laugh that game.

athon
29-07-04, 10:43
Think about this tho.

Would you really want people wandering in here right now looking for NC2, taking up a trial of NC and marking NC2 based on NC? No.

I think we will see much more advertising once we have NC2.

KK want to, I hope, get the current players migrated over - make sure there's no major bugs - and only then begin advertising for new players - who can come in and take up a trial with the shiny new engine, graphics and features that NC2 will bring - and IIRC there was an item on the feature list saying that the newbie MC5 was being revamped - so even more reason to wait until players get a chance to try NC2 - and not NC.

Athon Solo

yavimaya
29-07-04, 11:12
Can BB be as bad as CDV? I can't see how, so I'm keeping the faith. BDoY will be out on 1st Sept. There will be advertising outside of Germany. It's going to happen. It is.

Stop looking at me like that...

lol, as i meantioned in another post, ever heard of "Michael scumachers world kart tour"?
Another game published by 10Tacel and BigBen, i mean this game has shumachers name on it.
I only just stubbled across it one day....

Birkoff
29-07-04, 12:24
EB in the UK don't know Neocron exists... let alone the release of a new game. And they tell u the release dates of games comming in like the 3rd quarter of 2005 already in some cases lol.

Noodle
29-07-04, 12:57
i thought BB was handling the european release and not the german release. afaik, europe is bigger than just germany

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 13:00
i thought BB was handling the european release and not the german release. afaik, europe is bigger than just germany

Some, not mentioned here, people thinks you're wrong..
Sadly.

Celt
29-07-04, 13:18
afaik, europe is bigger than just germanyNot according to KK.

According to KK, international servers = german support, german servers = german support, and advertisement = advertising in germany.