PDA

View Full Version : Any good exploits?

Benjie
28-07-04, 18:34
I know everybody already knows about this, but things are more crucial now with the upcoming launch of Neocron 2.

exploits@neocron.com

If you want Neocron 2 to surpass everything that Neocron was, report any known exploits before the game is released. Support Neocron 2 by giving in to personal gain, and make Neocron 2 a fun game to play. You know who you are.
I don't need to remind you not to post them here.

El_MUERkO
28-07-04, 18:37
[ edited ]

whifix
28-07-04, 18:47
[ edited ]

Freya
28-07-04, 18:54
anyone know the No spam exploit

also on a side Note, NO DISCUSSING exploits in this thread or on the fourms, email them to the up top email address

paolo escobar
28-07-04, 19:04
OMG lol u cant use that title, it just looks soooo wrong when u see it in the list of threads :)

Additionally i would like to say that no doubt when DoY is released it will bring with it, it's own set of problems and possible exploits, its natural for that to happen as larger groups of people are given the chance to test the rules, 24/7.
Whos to say the existing "bugs" will be present in DoY. But fixing these problems may...... "hopefully" :) push us closer to a DoY that aint shite, bug ridden, exploit ridden & perma fatal'ing (also resulting in blue screen of death for "home users", on any OS with their quality PCWorld system lol, for such would be the immencity of the crashing capabilities of DoY)

i think i've said all i wanted to say, thank you :)

<EDIT> Oh no i have more to say.

Does that mean that we cant even say the "E" word in the forums?

once again i thank you.

Seven
28-07-04, 19:10
[ edited ]

Ryuben
28-07-04, 19:22
lol if i was to make a a-z of how to spot people picked for beta this would be up there :lol: :lol: :lol:

how the fuck do people like THIS get to test NC2 before dedicated people who actually understand the game. *sighs*

Crono
28-07-04, 19:27
Maby they learned their lesson from the first beta where the people "who knew how to play the game" never reported 1 single exploit and caused them to go to retail where they still attempted to use them to their advantage :P

-Crono

Ryuben
28-07-04, 19:29
Maby they learned their lesson from the first beta where the people "who knew how to play the game" never reported 1 single exploit and caused them to go to retail where they still attempted to use them to their advantage :P

-Crono
people played the game the first Beta and didn't care about bugs / the game cos it was free

This time any one whos going to apply from these forums = paying customer, there for bothered about it as they know they can make a differeance.

[edit]
why make another post when u can edit and if u are going to ask me direct question PM them

Crono
28-07-04, 19:30
ehh, so who are u to say who would make a better tester, who would acually report the bugs, and not have to have a GM shadow them to find out. Thats what trhe first beta was like.

-Crono

Lexxuk
28-07-04, 23:18
nope, dont know any, never bothered to look for or find any either :p

SorkZmok
28-07-04, 23:22
The last exploit i reported lead to the remote repair tool being disabled. Thank you KK. Thank you that all of those exploiters are still playing as if nothing happened. Thank you for instead fucking over my vehicle PE.

Lexxuk
28-07-04, 23:26
its easier for kk to say "thats an exploit" than for kk to say "lets fix that exploit!" i.e. punchin stormbots for xp, why not just remove xp gains from getting shot by a stormbot instead of sayin "dont do it!"

SorkZmok
28-07-04, 23:29
its easier for kk to say "thats an exploit" than for kk to say "lets fix that exploit!" i.e. punchin stormbots for xp, why not just remove xp gains from getting shot by a stormbot instead of sayin "dont do it!"Yeah but still, nothings happening when you send in screenshots of the exploit. I really doubt the screenshots i sent in did anything. EVERYONE of the guys on the screenshots is still playing.

Lexxuk
28-07-04, 23:31
i sent in my console log of a person gettin banned whilst using a different account, so should technically be banned, they still aint.

manderf
28-07-04, 23:39
its easier for kk to say "thats an exploit" than for kk to say "lets fix that exploit!" i.e. punchin stormbots for xp, why not just remove xp gains from getting shot by a stormbot instead of sayin "dont do it!"

you can punch stormbots for xP?

ok kk doesnt want to ban people for exploting, because since its so fucking easy to its kinda unfair when its so tempting :_)

Lexxuk
28-07-04, 23:42

no, coz its an exploit..

Levelling constitution by repeatedly and purposely getting yourself killed by CopBots or S.T.O.R.M Bots.

LiL T
29-07-04, 00:43

ok kk doesnt want to ban people for exploting, because since its so fucking easy to its kinda unfair when its so tempting :_)

yes you could but nah not really even with fists out they will kill you after 3 warnings and if you punch them you will die try it :lol:

Ryuben
29-07-04, 00:46
yes you could but nah not really even with fists out they will kill you after 3 warnings and if you punch them you will die try it :lol:
Thats the point its an exploit to get Con XP

LiL T
29-07-04, 00:49
oh lol I thought you would get exp for attacking them as in DEX STR INT and stuff heh yeah everyone knows stormbots will give CON exp but. Its pointless I don't know why people both its faster to do it through normal lvling or get a ppu and let people shoot the crap out of you if thats still alowed :rolleyes:

Ryuben
29-07-04, 00:51
oh lol I thought you would get exp for attacking them as in DEX STR INT and stuff heh yeah everyone knows stormbots will give CON exp but. Its pointless I don't why people both its faster to do it through normal lvling or get a ppu and let people shoot the crap out of you if thats still alowed :rolleyes:
yeah but the dirty exploiters use macros

;) ill leave u to work the rest out.............

LiL T
29-07-04, 00:54
yeah but the dirty exploiters use macros

;) ill leave u to work the rest out.............

there is just know way you could do that with a macro effects such as LAG would make it go out of sync in less than 5 minutes or if someone killed you befor you got too the stormbot. You would need a bot too do it but yeah don't give clueless nobheads ideas too lvl there con the easy way as in going to bed

Edit: grumbles better not eh : /

Ryuben
29-07-04, 00:57
there is just know way you could do that with a macro effects such as LAG would make it go out of sync in less than 5 minutes or if someone killed you befor you got too the stormbot. You would need a bot too do it but yeah don't give clueless nobheads ideas too lvl there con the easy way as in going to bed
i don't care because all it means is they get banned :D and i get to play NC with 1 less scirpt kiddie

LiL T
29-07-04, 01:00
i don't care because all it means is they get banned :D and i get to play NC with 1 less scirpt kiddie

yeah agreeded

{MD}GeistDamnit
29-07-04, 01:26
The last exploit i reported lead to the remote repair tool being disabled. Thank you KK. Thank you that all of those exploiters are still playing as if nothing happened. Thank you for instead fucking over my vehicle PE.

good for you, that's what happens to rats. shoulda just kept your mouth shut like everyone elce, that exploit was lame anyway and hardly anyone did it cause of the money/time it took.

Ryuben
29-07-04, 01:34
good for you, that's what happens to rats. shoulda just kept your mouth shut like everyone elce, that exploit was lame anyway and hardly anyone did it cause of the money/time it took.
you are haveing a giggel ??

on pluto one night i saw 40 people online and i knew that 25 of them were pokeing a rhino....

Crono
29-07-04, 02:26

Aww are you one of those asshats who dont report any exploits u find or know about so in the occasion that you could one time use it to your advantage u will?

U gotta be kidding i cant believe you called someone a Rat because he reported what he found to be an Exploit, you had to be kidding on that right? Man i hope u diddnt apply for the NC2 beta.

-Crono

cornelius5
29-07-04, 02:35
so is letting a ppu heal my tank while i mal my feet an exploit?
cause i need 8 lvls of con on my 2 y/o tank, i do mc5 and doy tunnels, but it still levels like crap.

Torteth
29-07-04, 03:07
God mode exploit is the best:

Left, Right, Left, Up, Up, A, A, Left, R1, B, Select, A+R2 And you'll hear a cop bot say "GODMODE!!! OFMG HAX!!"

:rolleyes:

No one reports exploits because KK have knee-jerk reactions and 3 year long "temp fixes."

Look at the "you cannot do this yet" temp-fix that was rigged together to stop the Generep (and a few other container items) dupe exploit that made the end of Beta 4 so much fun.

Benjie
29-07-04, 03:15
Reporting exploits does not make you a "rat". Exploits are used by people to gain an unfair advantage over the other players, and they really do ruin parts of the game; the economy for example.

About there two year long temporary fixes, the Neocron 2 Beta seems like the perfect time to report exploits, so they can be fixed inside of the beta, and not during the course of the game like with the repair tool. If you don't want to see hindrances like the repair tool exploit in Neocron 2, report all known exploits now so that they can be fixed within the beta.

LiL T
29-07-04, 04:28

[ Edited ]

Freya
29-07-04, 05:32
also on a side Note, NO DISCUSSING exploits in this thread or on the fourms, email them to the up top email address

Can I make IT any More Clear NO MENTIONING EXPLOITS

Ryuben
29-07-04, 05:37
Can I make IT any More Clear NO MENTIONING EXPLOITS
some people jsut can't control them selfs

*sigh*

its simple don't talk about exploits

{MD}GeistDamnit
29-07-04, 05:55
God mode exploit is the best:

Left, Right, Left, Up, Up, A, A, Left, R1, B, Select, A+R2 And you'll hear a cop bot say "GODMODE!!! OFMG HAX!!"

:rolleyes:

No one reports exploits because KK have knee-jerk reactions and 3 year long "temp fixes."

Look at the "you cannot do this yet" temp-fix that was rigged together to stop the Generep (and a few other container items) dupe exploit that made the end of Beta 4 so much fun.

exactly. and NO I personally did not do this thing, because I am capped allready on all my alts, and also cause I dont find boring things and cheats fun. Chaos caves and doy bots are my way.

KK allready "fixed" that thing, and being a "rat" got the guy screwed in the end, cause nobody can rep now at all. so when you tattle on something allready known and make a big stink KK knee jerk the "fix" into place. I woulda prefered NO exp at all in a hotfix or some shit, but now they did it their way.
:mad:

Gotterdammerung
29-07-04, 05:56
Don't go there. You know what she means.

tiikeri
29-07-04, 05:59
Yeah.. it needs a slight adjusment on the repair tool.

Could somebody ..aheam.. mods perhaps make a suggestion or give thanny a pinch that it would be changed as repairing would give 0 exp, and remoterepair tool would work again?

{MD}GeistDamnit
29-07-04, 06:04
Yeah.. it needs a slight adjusment on the repair tool.

Could somebody ..aheam.. mods perhaps make a suggestion or give thanny a pinch that it would be changed as repairing would give 0 exp, and remoterepair tool would work again?

why not ask the community rep ? :lol:

tiikeri
29-07-04, 06:07
why not ask the community rep ? :lol:

Can't be bothered :) i'm just so lazy :)

SorkZmok
29-07-04, 06:16
good for you, that's what happens to rats. shoulda just kept your mouth shut like everyone elce, that exploit was lame anyway and hardly anyone did it cause of the money/time it took.It was a bunch of guys from your clan. Yes, YOUR CLAN. And guess what? NOTHING HAPPENED. Well, my vehicle PE is fucked now. But did any of your guys get a warning? Or a ban? NO! FUCK KK. Fuck this. I'm not sending in screenshots anymore. Doesnt help anyway, it looks like KK dont want to ban paying custumors.

{MD}GeistDamnit
29-07-04, 06:33
haha my clan, it's allways my clan :rolleyes:

well if they were they dident even tell me they did, and I doubt they would keep things from me, I am one of the most loved members. I doubt it was YOU who got this fixed, it was probably a LOT of reports across all servers, but the way you made it out it was like "yeah I took care of that shit, raa raa " then got screwed in the end yourself. I think's it kinda funny in an ironic way and fitting ;)

SorkZmok
29-07-04, 07:28
haha my clan, it's allways my clan :rolleyes:

well if they were they dident even tell me they did, and I doubt they would keep things from me, I am one of the most loved members. I doubt it was YOU who got this fixed, it was probably a LOT of reports across all servers, but the way you made it out it was like "yeah I took care of that shit, raa raa " then got screwed in the end yourself. I think's it kinda funny in an ironic way and fitting ;)haha it was your clan, its allways your clan :rolleyes:
They prolly didnt tell you cause its a damn exploit. And i swear they did it, they knew about it and now they will lie about it.
And i never said it was ME! who fixed that, but i sent in several screenshots of YOUR CLAN (OH DAMN, NOT AGAIN!) exploiting.

And as i said in another thread, fuck it. KK arent doing SHIT to stop ppl from exploiting. So have fun. Go exploit some more, go balance the server.

I'm done.

Sorin
29-07-04, 10:17

WTF!?!? That was a fucking exploit fix!? I was wondering what that bloody fucking annoying as hell message was for. Amateurs.

Remove glass from room while room clearly looks like it had glass there before, rather than redesign level. Amateurs.

Set up boxes and fence around a door so you can't go through it, rather than redesign level to remove door. Amateurs.

Place brick wall around gogo's in TH (looking so severely out of place it needed laughing at publicly) because of broken gogo's. Amateurs.

Increase the TL of an item to an unreachable level and make it weigh 250% of the maximum negative weight someone can have. Amateurs.

Turn blue printed and constructed ultimas into normal gun mods (rather than remove them altogether) because they were accidentally constructable. Amateurs.

Turning items into candy bars or sodas instead of removing them. Amateurs.

Throw up a fence around a door because the mobs inside don't gang rhape you 6 vs 1. Amateurs.

Too late at night, can't remember the dozen or so others. But anyways, with the way they do things, we aren't seriously believing they're going to fix anything that's reported do we? Look at how they work things as it is. They figure if something is small enough, then jury rigging it for years is okay.

IT'S NOT.

Benjie
29-07-04, 10:21
Place brick wall around gogo's in TH (looking so severely out of place it needed laughing at publicly) because of broken gogo's. Amateurs.

Increase the TL of an item to an unreachable level and make it weigh 250% of the maximum negative weight someone can have. Amateurs.

Turning items into candy bars or sodas instead of removing them. Amateurs.
No thats what makes KK cool. The brick wall fix was awesome. So was all the free candy.

p.s. you know fuck all about online engines don't you. ;)

evs
29-07-04, 11:41
heh heh sorin's right.

the fixes for NC have been poorly executed and terrible.

With way too much 'we dont know how to fix X so lets just ignore it and hope it goes away' type attitude.

I also sent screenshots and a fraps avi of someone killing LE runner's a while ago with aoe weapons before they were fixed.

Even with text saying 'yeah eat this LE *****'

The guy's still playing NC and didnt even recieve a warning.

I've played many games, as many other people have - and the support/fix team for NC are diabolical.

If you were working for me I'd have fired you long ago.

ichinin
29-07-04, 11:48
...because since its so fucking easy to its kinda unfair when its so tempting :_)

Ofcourse it is. But if u exploit, wtf is the point of playing then? Why not add all items at once, cap your char with the push of a button and kill everyone with the click of a mouse? Why bother play then? I've seen crap like that in onlinegames like Freelancer, people starting at the start base with Crusader ships and Nomad weapons... *sigh*

If you want Neocron 2 to surpass everything that Neocron was, report any known exploits before the game is released. Support Neocron 2 by giving in to personal gain, and make Neocron 2 a fun game to play. You know who you are.

If KK wanted me to report exploits/buggs then they would put me into beta.. and i'm not into beta so screw it. my reporting of bugs/exploits in NC are over, i'll do that again when NC2 is released. (Btw, before anyone says anything - if i was a person who used exploits, i'd could have been duping today - but i didnt, duping is lame, wtf is the point of playing then?)

I could have told my friends about 2 zone exploits in Tech haven, but they dont know it... Do i use them? No, i dont have to. Something invisible that runs in 400 km/h dont need to use exploits.

(yes, i'm pissed because i didnt get into beta. I have vacation right now and could have spent 18 hours a day at it, but now it's (vacation) almost over and i go back to my idiot coworker on monday. Gaah!)

ezza
29-07-04, 12:15
so is letting a ppu heal my tank while i mal my feet an exploit?
cause i need 8 lvls of con on my 2 y/o tank, i do mc5 and doy tunnels, but it still levels like crap.
shooting yourself with AOE is exploit

Birkoff
29-07-04, 12:21
lol if i was to make a a-z of how to spot people picked for beta this would be up there :lol: :lol: :lol:

how the fuck do people like THIS get to test NC2 before dedicated people who actually understand the game. *sighs*

To true... *sigh*

You'd think they would pick ppl that actually like... have a IQ above 6

Richard Slade
29-07-04, 12:54
Or in some special cases I hoped they'd start from the top of the scale at around atleast +120

shenten
29-07-04, 13:04
There is exploits that give u advantages in a FPS game in killing others , this is cheat.

But some exploit are just being exploited because KK has some f***ed up gamedesign.

Rhino thing has been used a lot because KK just f***ed the monk XP gain one patch before (35 Levels is soooooooo long with missions don't dare say it is untrue unless you dont have a job/gf/life). So many people jumped on this occasion to finally capp their dex they intended to capp using const/poke for a long time as everyone was doing it for mounths !

Capping CON for a tank without self hitting ?? come on ? then give them some big fat heavy damage mobs to fight against instead ?

Nidhogg
29-07-04, 13:09
Still too many direct references to exploits in this thread. Closed.

N