PDA

View Full Version : [OT]Reasons for going AFK

Centuri
28-07-04, 16:07
Hey,

The other day me and a mate where going on about some funny afk messages we have heard and we decided to make some up ourselfs. It got kinda interesting and some I thought where rather funny.

So I thought I would make a post here to maybe cheer a few people up. Add any that you can think off, lets see what we can come up with :)

1.. Need to feed me fence
2.. Need to turn on my banana
3.. Need to water the cat
4.. Need to open the roof
5.. Need to peel me coke
6.. Need to take my inanimate carbon rod for a walk

Have fun.... :)

Ryuben
28-07-04, 16:08
*sniffs* smells like spam to me.......

any one got some bread so we can present the mods iwth a spam sandwich

hinch
28-07-04, 16:11
mine in swg is set to "taking a shit back in 2 hours"

Tratos
28-07-04, 16:18
*sniffs* smells like spam to me.......

any one got some bread so we can present the mods iwth a spam sandwich
Off Topic : Actualy going from Nids own insight into what spam is, this thread is acceptable in that is offers a conversation which can be discussed and reviewed and has a topic which can be replyed to, if it were a spam thread the first message would have been somthing like "I eat mangos standing on my head" which basicly doesnt really give a topic of disscusion, so infact your post is a spam post as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand which is relavent.

On Topic : Ive seen some pretty funny afk messages around specialy on SWG with peoples AFK flags some thing which i personaly thought weird, sich as "AFK Gone for a swimm" O_o right youd think some people would just turn off the game if they go to do somthing like that, lol

Centuri
28-07-04, 16:20
Another one which I just remember which a mate of mine saw was,
"AFK tornado"

Shadow Dancer
28-07-04, 19:34
I wish NC implemented AFK messages.

Opar
28-07-04, 19:38
I wish NC implemented AFK messages.

They were meant to be implemented, I remember a DEV/GM saying a while back o_O... Well, there were going to be a button you could click, which meant a little AFK sign would appear, and peeps coudl see you were AFK. You could still be pwnz0red by 1337 tank pkars, though.

phunqe
29-07-04, 10:44
"Stuffing the turkey"