PDA

View Full Version : Attack Idea!

Budzilla
28-07-04, 04:25
Well over the last few days i've had a bad SoulLight because i've been barreling in caves and people walkin to them by mistake and die somewhere else :p and im getting quite annoyed with this because it means i have to spend time doin missions to get it back up as it seems to shoot down well quick. Now i've thought of something that will help to stop this, what we have is an attack mode which we can change to Attack all, Clan Attack (can't touch people in your clan), Group attack (can't touch people in your group) and Peace Mode (where you can't attack anyone).

Do you think this is a good idea?

tiikeri
28-07-04, 05:17
Friendly fire........ i would like to see in OP wars.. 10 apus spamming different barrels on UG and 10 tanks standing there without getting any damage.. NO THNX!

Tomalak
28-07-04, 06:14
hmm..tikeri pretty much said it all.
People should look out for barrels when they walk around, I guess.

TheGreatMilenko
28-07-04, 06:27
i think he means you cant target the person

Birkoff
28-07-04, 06:43
Bad idea will make OP wars just ...

waa just no

TheGreatMilenko
28-07-04, 06:46
well if you cant aim you suck and dont barrel if you know your gonna hit someone especially in the caves never use barrel in small area unless your teamed its common sense :rolleyes:

btw THIS IDEA IS UTTER SHIT

Soothsayer
28-07-04, 07:07
I believe that KK has already addressed this issue. You don't lose SL for damaging runners who you are teamed with.

seraphian
28-07-04, 07:54
no.

IRL friendly fire isn't...

and I don't want to be parashockbarreled to the floor while a Melee tank in teh PPUs clan charges through the barrel with impunity, slicing me to bits.

ezza
28-07-04, 14:59
maybe you should team thouse guys in the cave, that way you wont lose SL

and for reasons shown above i say no to this

Ryuben
28-07-04, 15:01
or try an LE if u can't team