PDA

View Full Version : So KK...what's up?

Tomalak
27-07-04, 20:09
So, Reakktor, how are ya doin' on fixing the missions on Saturn?
Any progress?
This is getting ridiculous.
Just a note: The theory about quitting your clan to XP might work for regular missions...but I couldn't even get 3 feet from the Human Resources Director before my CM epic failed. I've got like 10 medicine packages to give to Marcel now, if you know what I mean..
This is just stupid.
Are you stringing us along in hopes that we give you more money?
No official word on the missions, no official word on item wipes, the list goes on and on.
Get to work.
You owe us.
We, your player base, are the only real reason you guys have an income.
Start earning it.

Niddy: I know you've already warned me, I tried to keep it civil. You gotta admit, If you were playing, you'd be as pissed as we are.

ezza
27-07-04, 21:39
its fucking pathetic, not been able to do missions for weeks, what kind of crap is this?

Jest
27-07-04, 21:42
Missions dont work on Saturn? Rofl. Oh man that just sucks. :(

Lexxuk
27-07-04, 21:42
no point in patch/fixes, nc1 is dead in 30 odd days

Celt
27-07-04, 21:46
no point in patch/fixes, nc1 is dead in 30 odd daysThat's really going to encourage players NEW AND OLD to buy nc2.

Lexxuk
27-07-04, 21:48
old players already know not to purchase NC2 for at least 2 months after release, new people who buy NC1 at the moment are going to be realy pissed that they gotta buy a new game in a month coz NC1 will be dead anyhow :p

oh ya, look at my rep now, i r a rough jewel or summit :D <3

Jest
27-07-04, 21:50
old players already know not to purchase NC2 for at least 2 months after releaseName a single person who is going to wait 2 months for NC2. :p Every one will buy it first thing out, so lets just hope they give us something good right out of the burner.

Lexxuk
27-07-04, 21:52
Name a single person who is going to wait 2 months for NC2. :p Every one will buy it first thing out, so lets just hope they give us something good right out of the burner.

Meeeeeeee, I'm not buying it within the first 2 months, not until they got rid of the show stopping bugs and exploits that might get thru beta.

remember when retail germany happened KK were forced to do a money wipe cause of some people getting rich thru stock-x and stuff, then there was the removal of armour patch, things that will probably get thru beta, into retail that would make me think "why the f*** did i buy this O_o"

hivemind
27-07-04, 21:52
Missions dont work on Saturn? Rofl. Oh man that just sucks. :(
They don't just not work now, they haven't worked for WEEKS. Not since the last crash/rollback.

I've basically stopped playing. I can't work on my spy's Psi and I can't recover soullight, which were my two main activities other than PKing and rarepart collecting. And since my rarepart collecting was only fun on my vehicle PE now, and repair tools are disabled, well...

I'll just be over here playing KotOR again. I might cancel for a month and save myself ten bucks waiting for DoY. And if DoY isn't out on September 1st as advertised, I doubt I'll reactivate.

hivemind
27-07-04, 21:54
Meeeeeeee, I'm not buying it within the first 2 months, not until they got rid of the show stopping bugs and exploits that might get thru beta.

remember when retail germany happened KK were forced to do a money wipe cause of some people getting rich thru stock-x and stuff, then there was the removal of armour patch, things that will probably get thru beta, into retail that would make me think "why the f*** did i buy this O_o"
So you're going to not play at all for two months, or you're going to start a new character on the "Classic" server?

Because all your characters will be on the DoY servers.

seraphian
27-07-04, 21:54
agreed, just because bDoY is coming out doesn't mean they aren't obliged to support their existing PAYING customers...

that said, I'm not getting the mission bug at all on any of my saturn characters, so I'm not sure what your problem is...

hivemind
27-07-04, 21:55
agreed, just because bDoY is coming out doesn't mean they aren't obliged to support their existing PAYING customers...

that said, I'm not getting the mission bug at all on any of my saturn characters, so I'm not sure what your problem is...
I and all four clanmates get the mission bug on all our characters, except one guy who doesn't get them on his unclanned Tsunami spy.

Jest
27-07-04, 21:59
Meeeeeeee, I'm not buying it within the first 2 months, not until they got rid of the show stopping bugs and exploits that might get thru beta.Lies! We'll see about that. You'll crack. They always do. ;)

Lexxuk
27-07-04, 22:09
Lies! We'll see about that. You'll crack. They always do. ;)

i dont even have nc installed at the moment and i only just re-subscribed :p since december last year i've played maybe a week or something, only reason i reactivated is cause i didnt want to loose my char/items with the wipe of >3mth inactive chars.

I'm more than happy to not buy doy and just wait till the "omg fix this bug" threads die down ;)