PDA

View Full Version : Massive Lag Problems on Venus

evs
27-07-04, 17:31
Not sure whether this should be posted here or not....

But its terrible (several thousand ping regularly)

And im connecting from the UK - It started happening last night (co-incidence beta start?) and its pretty much making the server unplayable.....

Celt
27-07-04, 17:33
ot but: evs if youre interested in an english speaking clan on venus, look up The Inquisition

Mr_Snow
27-07-04, 17:33
Yeah its a pain in the arse cant do fuck all there atm but watch the gibberish(french) on faction chat.

Tomalak
27-07-04, 20:19
Yeah its a pain in the arse cant do fuck all there atm but watch the gibberish(french) on faction chat.

Gibberish? pfft..lol
trou-de-cul
:)

No worse than Saturn, I guess...Kinda sux, though, Venus was usually the more reliable of the servers...
(Maybe it's Saturn players that went there and brought the server jinx with them?:p)
Either that, or their getting hacked out of jealously by the other server's GM's :p

:rolleyes:

J. Folsom
27-07-04, 20:21
No worse than Saturn, I guess...Kinda sux, though, Venus was usually the more reliable of the servers...
(Maybe it's Saturn players that went there and brought the server jinx with them?:p)
Either that, or their getting hacked out of jealously by the other server's GM's :p

:rolleyes:
I presume he means Gibberish as in, he doesn't understand the French being spoken on faction chat. ;)

Mr_Snow
27-07-04, 20:21
Heh every language I dont understand is classed as gibberish and its only to take the piss out of people.

And yes from my time spend playing on saturn the current lag on venus is worse then any I encountered on saturn.

Tomalak
27-07-04, 20:27
Heh every language I dont understand is classed as gibberish and its only to take the piss out of people.

And yes from my time spend playing on saturn the current lag on venus is worse then any I encountered on saturn.

ouch..that's gotta suck..I took a break fron Venus for a couple days to work on my characters here..
Even worse than Lag Sundays? Geez......

svenw
27-07-04, 20:27

And yes from my time spend playing on saturn the current lag on venus is worse then any I encountered on saturn. Where is the Problem? I can hear an read french without any problems and never had a french lesson. :p

LTA
27-07-04, 21:26
Where is the Problem? I can hear an read french without any problems and never had a french lesson. :p
But you probably picked some up?

I can read it etc but if i say Cherche to myself it sounds like gibberish, although i now know it means search if i said that to a englishmen he'd be like wtf speak english boy!

Venus has had some nasty lag over the past few days, noticed it the other night when we was out wbt hunting... and evs yeah look us up if your interested can answer any questions you may have about us in pm or sain