PDA

View Full Version : Gliders in BDoY [Question]

Massacre**
27-07-04, 12:57
Hey what are the requirements for the fighter gliders, will my HC pe be able to drive and gun it?

Thanks

Massacre

Birkoff
27-07-04, 12:58
I don't belive PEs could flythe very top range gliders on test center.

enigma_b17
27-07-04, 12:59
er well the scout glider is somewhere in the 90s i think, the advanced scout glider, essentially a glider with a stationary turret mounted on the back that can gunned by some1 else while another flies is 102 or something, so I can only assume that the combat ones are going to be even higher.

Massacre**
27-07-04, 13:01
so thats a no then, thanks anyway chaps :)

Have a nice day.

Massacre

Noodle
27-07-04, 13:02
they arent that freaking high. the bomber and troop carrier are the highest, and they are like 98 and 103 if i remember correctly.

XaNToR
27-07-04, 13:03
a PE can reach int 101 quite easy, the PE is even able to fly a bomber...

and u will be able to use ur hc PE for it, but u will have to use drugs and ull need to pull in many int chips

Siygess
27-07-04, 13:03
IIRC they were based off the INT stat, not DEX or STR, and the INT req was quite high :/

Edit: Too bad the STR imps gimp INT, you HC PE's are going to have a tough time getting high STR *and* high INT :/

Sakletare
27-07-04, 13:07
All you want to know: http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/Fahrzeuge.htm

Nasher
27-07-04, 13:11
You would have to be some sort of nutter to pay for and fly them, 1 crash and boom, 1 hit of the space bar in mid flight by accident and watch as it flys off into the sunset (or mountain) with no pilot :P

They are not forgiving like those easy flying vehicles you see in other MMOs (they take some practice to fly properly, you cant just stop/hover if you are unable to avoid a tree etc), but I like it that way :)

winnoc
27-07-04, 13:14
My researcher spy can fly em all allready :-)

So i can bp and build them on my constructor.

Man, i sooooo want those.......

IF THE REPAIR TOOL IS FIXED !!!!!!!!

Sakletare
27-07-04, 13:17
My researcher spy can fly em all allready :-)
My vhc spy has been waiting for ages too, all i have to do is to pull that PP resistor out and pop a vhc3 chip in and i can fly anything (Aswell as drive anything on land. If it moves -i can drive it.). :D

Rai Wong
27-07-04, 13:25
man pes will be plain trash, compared to spies then in the vehicle department, the only thing we were good at. They are already better then us, now with hacknet and this, sigh just delete the PE already.

Sakletare
27-07-04, 13:31
man pes will be plain trash, compared to spies then in the vehicle department, the only thing we were good at. They are already better then us, now with hacknet and this, sigh just delete the PE already.
That's not true. My spy can drive the assault trike, but he sucks in PvP with it because a spy has crappy resists. The PE's are still the best for that kind of vehicles.
Spies like it in the nice protected Rhino, or one of the new airplanes.

phunqe
27-07-04, 13:37
The advanced assult glider does look really really tasty...

Also the hovercarrier for conflicts... Hmm... might be cool to make a pure hacknet/vhc spy :D

Budzilla
27-07-04, 14:12
I heard from somewhere only Spys could fly them :wtf:

Could of been dreaming though :cool: