PDA

View Full Version : How do i re install neocron

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 03:30
GHow dio i re install neocron without the old credit card crap as I tried to get onto the supposed "test" server and a twat like me can fuck it up so now all my files are corrupted and everything plz help befiore i think fuck this lets go back to habbohotel lol

Yahantica

cRazy2003
27-07-04, 03:31
[ edited ]

sanityislost
27-07-04, 03:38
[ edited ]

cRazy2003
27-07-04, 03:38
[ edited ]

sanityislost
27-07-04, 03:39
[ edited ]

cRazy2003
27-07-04, 03:42
[ edited ]

sanityislost
27-07-04, 03:43
[ edited ]

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 03:44
guys and girls stop sticking your giners in each others arses beavers noses mouths and anywhere else fingers can go.. THAT INCLUDES DROMS.. Leave the droms alone u dromophile.. Told ya before.. Now how the F**k do i fix this doggerydoo...

tell me plz or ill play mia ma hee on everyone for six hours on repeat tiol u had enough of hearing french songs

cRazy2003
27-07-04, 03:45
[ edited ]

sanityislost
27-07-04, 03:46
[ edited ]

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 03:46
[ edited ]

This aintr the end of yahantica I shall find my way around fixing this whilst blairing out my garage where i have to hide to go online The song that its so addictive ti takes depression outta ya anhd makes u do silly things *stabs the local drom village in E 012

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 03:59
im trying the method of downloading the last few pathches again (so my neocronical bf recommended) sao trying this metrhod (he says im an idiot and i agree with him as its the best complimenty i ahd so far

Freya
27-07-04, 04:06
Back On Topic Please, Only Warning

cRazy2003
27-07-04, 04:07
Back On Topic Please, Only Warning

oki, i dont know anyways :p

<3 freya
sex

LiL T
27-07-04, 05:11
GHow dio i re install neocron without the old credit card crap as I tried to get onto the supposed "test" server and a twat like me can fuck it up so now all my files are corrupted and everything plz help befiore i think fuck this lets go back to habbohotel lol

Yahantica

yeah some people just spamming I mean really fucking hell give the guy a break :mad: hes asking a simply qwestion.

Ok to reinstall neocron right its best to copy the patch folder to someplace so you don't have to download them again the patch folder is in the neocron directory. To do a full reinstall just use windows add/remove programs find neocron and uninstall it then find the neocron folder in C:\program files\ and delete it. After that reinstall but if you want to setup for the test server do this> Reinstall a fresh copy of neocron don't patch yet!! now copy the neocron folder to some other directory and rename it to :neocrontest orsomething. Now you will have 2 neocron folders copy the patch folder which you should have backdup to you the orignal neocron folder to one you will use to play the normal game. Right using the other folder neocrontest create a shortcut to the launcher and put it on your desktop and rename it to neotest or what ever. Now double click it and in the IP field enter 62.140.29.55 and click start game it will download the test server patches

or you can look at this link which tells you how but in a better way than I did I'm sure .. how ever the test server is down atm so tough luck till its fixed :(

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=46221

TheGreatMilenko
27-07-04, 05:17
i think he is a she ;)

LiL T
27-07-04, 05:22
i think he is a she ;)

He is not a fucking she if you care to look at the real life picture thread he is in fact a man :wtf:

TheGreatMilenko
27-07-04, 06:26
He is not a fucking she if you care to look at the real life picture thread he is in fact a man :wtf:

whoa cool down you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or somthing?[ edited ]

LiL T
27-07-04, 06:37
No I have not slept yet and had 10 beers in me a bad side effect to this is as soon as I read the forums I speak my mind and after a short time I wish I never :(

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 13:00
yeah some people just spamming I mean really fucking hell give the guy a break :mad: hes asking a simply qwestion.

Ok to reinstall neocron right its best to copy the patch folder to someplace so you don't have to download them again the patch folder is in the neocron directory. To do a full reinstall just use windows add/remove programs find neocron and uninstall it then find the neocron folder in C:\program files\ and delete it. After that reinstall but if you want to setup for the test server do this> Reinstall a fresh copy of neocron don't patch yet!! now copy the neocron folder to some other directory and rename it to :neocrontest orsomething. Now you will have 2 neocron folders copy the patch folder which you should have backdup to you the orignal neocron folder to one you will use to play the normal game. Right using the other folder neocrontest create a shortcut to the launcher and put it on your desktop and rename it to neotest or what ever. Now double click it and in the IP field enter 62.140.29.55 and click start game it will download the test server patches

or you can look at this link which tells you how but in a better way than I did I'm sure .. how ever the test server is down atm so tough luck till its fixed :(

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=46221

I re installed it and now its not working grrrrr saying something about update.exe when i try to open it sowhen i click on the update thing it brings up neocron except when ui click start it does a patch u[pdate and about number 187 it crashes and says finished... any solution

Richard Slade
27-07-04, 13:02
remove 187 and redownload
also be sure that you ain't got NLPRO installed

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 13:02

Jesus lil T u sticking up for meeh :lol: we gone greenpeace hehe or is it the fact my tank that u once pked may get sweet revenge... if ppl sto[p attacking my VHC hehe ur ok i guess once we get to know ya :P(the non pking side)

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 13:03
remove 187 and redownload
also be sure that you ain't got NLPRO installed

Ill give it a shot hehe think it played up last time

wjats NLPRO?

ooo ooo think its done think ive been able to outsmart me neocron bf and proove to him im NOT an idiot as i was called on msn last nite :'( *wants loads of sympathy soi get going awwwwwww LOL

Neocrons_coward
27-07-04, 13:09
DONE IT YAY Lil T can u help me train my pker up and that at sometime plz...

Thanks

yahantica#

p.s thanks for ur help everyone

Freya
27-07-04, 13:22
Seeing that the Problem was closed and as off topic as the thread got at times, Thread closed