PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see some advertisment

Ryuben
27-07-04, 01:42
http://www.mondespersistants.com/index.php?page=jeux&idjeu=307

and the recent Beta give aways ;) i wonder what else has been shown and we havn't seen it?

ou7blaze
27-07-04, 02:44
hmmmm another advertisement mainly to the german players AGAIN.

rob444
27-07-04, 02:46
German? Looks french to me ;)

Shujin
27-07-04, 03:02
German? Looks french to me ;)
yes but a german made the page in french, see its all a conspiracy O_o

rob444
27-07-04, 03:29
yes but a german made the page in french, see its all a conspiracy O_o

Yeah, it will turn into one of those Deus Ex stories before you can say "input 938953 random words here"

Shujin
27-07-04, 03:34
Yeah, it will turn into one of those Deus Ex stories before you can say "input 938953 random words here"
cans, cheeze whiz, panel, sea turtle, apple ... damnit look what you made me do.

rob444
27-07-04, 03:38
Sorry :(

Shujin
27-07-04, 03:40
Sorry :(
i think all the mods are off playing beta ;o i bet we could spam and they'd never know

rob444
27-07-04, 03:44
lol I dont intend to spam :P

Shujin
27-07-04, 03:55
lol I dont intend to spam :P
neither did i ;o *looks around*

notneo
27-07-04, 09:53
how many non germans acyually made the beta do we think???

Opar
27-07-04, 09:55
how many non germans acyually made the beta do we think???

Thats out of order.

Are you suggesting KK are ractist?

notneo
27-07-04, 10:15
i never suggested it i merley point out that the servers that are non german are full of german players,now im not racist by a long shot,i take each person by there actions,i am merely stating what i have heard on forums and in game in the past and seeing what response i get

Opar
27-07-04, 12:29
i never suggested it i merley point out that the servers that are non german are full of german players,now im not racist by a long shot,i take each person by there actions,i am merely stating what i have heard on forums and in game in the past and seeing what response i get

Oooook then.

Pluto = Next to NO German players
Saturn = International server. Anyone can speak any language there, English is preferred, but not neccessary
Uranus = Probably the ONLY server that is meant to be English, that has a VERY strong German community. But is still balanced out by English players...

Add to that Neocron is made by a German company, and financial support is provided by a German Company....

And where on the forums did you hear that most of the beta players are German? For all we know, there could be just 10 people chosen for beta. You shouldn't really say shit like this....

Strych9
27-07-04, 15:16
Thats out of order.

Are you suggesting KK are ractist?THE WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM IS OUT OF ORDER!!!

And "German" doesnt show up on the Census card under "race." I am pretty sure that would be a nationality. ;)

Opar
27-07-04, 15:26
THE WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM IS OUT OF ORDER!!!

And "German" doesnt show up on the Census card under "race." I am pretty sure that would be a nationality. ;)

Okay.

Are you suggesting KK are Xenophobic. Better?

jnifoo
27-07-04, 15:58
Just to say that the original topic about a possible french (not german) ad on the website www.mondepersistant.com is not really an advertisement.

This french website is a fan mmorpg news based. It has a lot of dedicated sub-website talking about just one mmo, like Neocron.
So, what you point out is in fact just a short article to describe this game, don't think it could be considered as an advertisement. It's like many articles on any other video games fansite.

Sorontar
27-07-04, 16:19
Anyone see the free trial for Jumpgate mentioned on Gamezville at weekend , has anyone ever seen NC mentioned ?

Noodle
27-07-04, 16:24
Oooook then.

Pluto = Next to NO German players

haha, good one

Opar
27-07-04, 16:27
haha, good one

I log onto Pluto once a day for about an hour, and have done for about a year and a quarter, and i've seen pretty much NO German at all.

Noodle
27-07-04, 16:29
so because you havent seen any, they dont exist?

maybe try somewhere else then plaza 2

Celt
27-07-04, 16:29
I log onto Pluto once a day for about an hour, and have done for about a year and a quarter, and i've seen pretty much NO German at all.I dont play pluto but I know quite a few germans who do.

Opar
27-07-04, 16:43
so because you havent seen any, they dont exist?

Huh? Where did I say they dont exist. JustI haven't seen any.

As for the plaza 2 comment. Heh, screw you.

Noodle
27-07-04, 16:53
you said next to no. and if you have been on pluto for that long, you must have forgotten SS, which were exclusively german for a long time, and silent are the remnants of SS (whether they like it or not :p) so it contains a fair few germans)

perhaps i should rephrase, because they dont type in german all over trade and ooc, doesnt mean they aint german. maybe the pluto germans just respect that its an international server better :confused:

Doc Holliday
27-07-04, 16:58
perhaps i should rephrase, because they dont type in german all over trade and ooc, doesnt mean they aint german. maybe the pluto germans just respect that its an international server better :confused:

i think they do. i know for a fact alot of people from both english and german communitys see uranus as a 2nd jupi. apparently ( according to some ) its where all the not so good at pvp german players hang out. not my words but one of jupiters rather more prominent players said that a while ago. :lol:

Opar
27-07-04, 17:00
you said next to no. and if you have been on pluto for that long, you must have forgotten SS, which were exclusively german for a long time, and silent are the remnants of SS (whether they like it or not :p) so it contains a fair few germans)

Like you said, I said Next to None. Which doesn't mean there are none. Correct?

Noodle
27-07-04, 17:02
Like you said, I said Next to None. Which doesn't mean there are none. Correct?

50 germans aint next to none, but anyway, i give up, u win, even tho im fascinated by this discussion. lets end it :p

Opar
27-07-04, 17:04
50 germans aint next to none, but anyway, i give up, u win, even tho im fascinated by this discussion. lets end it :p

Sounds good.

Mr_Snow
27-07-04, 18:07
i think they do. i know for a fact alot of people from both english and german communitys see uranus as a 2nd jupi. apparently ( according to some ) its where all the not so good at pvp german players hang out. not my words but one of jupiters rather more prominent players said that a while ago. :lol:

According to Xantor uranus has better pvpers then jupiter but because he rarely pvped against germans he probably meant that as a compliment to the english community not the german one.

Celt
27-07-04, 18:18
According to Xantor uranus has better pvpers then jupiter but because he rarely pvped against germans he probably meant that as a compliment to the english community not the german one.Everyone I've talked to on jupi has laughed at the germans that play uranus.

Dunno how true it is...

Mr_Snow
27-07-04, 18:24
Well having fought the germans on uranus for a year and a half, the fact is they very rarely win by skill and normally by numbers and organisation with the only exception to that rule being uts, the rest just zerg and cry on jupiter for people to come help them.

Richard Angelus
27-07-04, 18:25
there are good player and there are not so good players on all Servers, when you play only a short time on a Server (or play in the same/allied Faction with most of the good PvP players on the Server) you wouldn't find the (mostly) the good ones, but often the 'bad' ones :D

Darth Slayer
27-07-04, 18:30
Well could do with some English/American advertisement. But hey what do I know...... :rolleyes:

Anyways Celt Your Sig about Violating Naked droner bodys Oath was referring to me and so far he's never found me thankgod....... :D

Scorpius.

Mr_Snow
27-07-04, 18:32
Anyways Celt Your Sig about Violating Naked droner bodys Oath was referring to me and so far he's never found me thankgod....... :D .

I have muhahaha, well actually I think you found me but you couldnt stealth fast enough.

Darth Slayer
27-07-04, 18:40
I have muhahaha, well actually I think you found me but you couldnt stealth fast enough.
So true......... :eek:
Well at least u did'nt violate my dead droner body..... :lol:

Mr_Snow
27-07-04, 18:42
Necrophilia isnt my thing.

notneo
28-07-04, 12:21
i am going to say this once

i did not intend a racial slur or any other type of insult to any person/organisation.

i merely wanted to ask a question on the forum and get a reply.those people who actually make a big deal about all this need to stand back and take stock,especially opar who i feel has branded me with an iron which does not fit

svenw
28-07-04, 12:27
If anyone wanta to prove his skill he should try to wrest Jupi from FANG. There you are up against the best. And no, I'm not a member of that Clan.

alig
28-07-04, 12:43
If anyone wanta to prove his skill he should try to wrest Jupi from FANG. There you are up against the best. And no, I'm not a member of that Clan.

Id challenge them with ncat but i aint moving to no german server. They should come to an english one as english is second language over the planet and most people understand it.

-------------------

The game has no advertising, it would'nt surprise me if this game will be a complete mockery....how long left? a little over a month is it? and they have'nt even started advertising yet heh. Oh sorry, i forgot the NC page has masses of advertisement on it :rolleyes:

I could do the payed job better for free than these are doing - all i would need to do is get one banner up on a website and ive improved 100% over these fools.