26-07-04, 11:30
self explanitory

Make Them Now!!!!

Dribble Joy
26-07-04, 11:32
Or not....

Genty
26-07-04, 11:36
Erm, drones are powerful enough as it is when used correctly. This is either a joke or you have gone over the line of sanity and into the Realms of Nut Nut Land.

phunqe
26-07-04, 11:37
While you're at it, make remote hacking drones as well...

I would pay a lot of money to see 10 tanks show up as a response to a hack and go "DUHHHH... there's like... duhh... errr... like 10 flying things in the hack room... wtf"
...and then get owned :p

Original monk
26-07-04, 11:42
and what about drones that can shelter, heal and deflect ?

like: blessed remote heal drone or holy remote shelter ?

or even better, if ya wonna kill a ppu, yust give em a tl3 droneheal !

who am i kidding, with this new line of drones we dont even need ppu's anymore ! what a solution ! no-one likes ppu's anyway :) (unless they get rezzed by one)

Spy XX
26-07-04, 11:49
delete please, didn't read the text.

*goes to the board and writes: i should not read topic only*

SjanTeN^
26-07-04, 11:54
self explanitory

Make Them Now!!!!

o_O I hope tis is teh jokez0r.

Mantiz
26-07-04, 12:00
Give drones a sex emote ? ;)

Melkior
26-07-04, 12:13
you forgot the rez drone!!

Wank3r
26-07-04, 12:17
My idea for a new drone...Not over powered at all. Another high TL Drone, perhaps same as punisher, or raptor/mossie. It would be a snipe drone. It has only enough ammo for 3 shots. It does damage similar to a silent hunter, there is terrible recoil on the drone, so when you shoot the drone goes flying backwards. It would do either fire, or poison damage like the other drones along with the prc/for.

What do you all think? Not sure about the range yet. Don't know if it should be able to shoot from miles away, or have a very short range...

OpTi
26-07-04, 14:16
i only think the moasq needs a boost, my ppu was being hit by it yesterday and it did nothing to me, the effect took too long. I could easily notice it and time my heals to totaly avoid it even while i had 6 people trying to kill me.

the effect needs to be faster like double the speed or something, just something to keep me under pressure i think it could be much more useful if ppus didn't have as much time to prepare for it. Rest of the drones seem fine and i have a droner i intend to use in PvP soon...ish

Trent
26-07-04, 17:48
My idea for a new drone...Not over powered at all. Another high TL Drone, perhaps same as punisher, or raptor/mossie. It would be a snipe drone. It has only enough ammo for 3 shots. It does damage similar to a silent hunter, there is terrible recoil on the drone, so when you shoot the drone goes flying backwards. It would do either fire, or poison damage like the other drones along with the prc/for.

What do you all think? Not sure about the range yet. Don't know if it should be able to shoot from miles away, or have a very short range...

YES, YES , YES!! What a great idea!! :D :D :D

Trent

Jest
26-07-04, 17:52
you forgot the rez drone!!Actually thatd be awesome. :lol:

Magic Sausage
26-07-04, 18:19
The rez drone could be like a KK... Do the disco ball thing then explode.

Ascension
26-07-04, 18:30
while your at it make the fucking hitbox on the drone slightly bigger and give em a huge Neon glowey stick so you can see em at night O_o

funkeymonkey
26-07-04, 18:39
I think drones are fine as they are.

Darkener
26-07-04, 19:41
ok fine if we are making them i want surface to droner missiles , no matter were the droner is the missile willl find him , that would even things up a bit

Freaky Fryd
26-07-04, 19:47
Darkener...I'd be happy if I could just hit the drone that keeps doing one of the following:
A) Jumping across the sky (every time I get a target lock, it disappears and appears elsewhere)
B) Sits still in the sky, but it's not really there even though I can target and fire at it while I waste ammo and give away my position

Darkener
26-07-04, 19:58
heheh yeah i know what ya mean like when its following you but you cant see it all ya can see is the hp tick down , still though there is nothing quite as rewarding than finding an enemy droners body ripping into him , and just as he drops the drone and is trying to flee he drops like a sack of potatoes.

Freaky Fryd
26-07-04, 20:02
It's even better when you're sitting there stealthed...watching him take position...watching him launch the drone...letting the drone fly 50 feet and then dropping his meatsack before he can even drop the drone...
:lol:

Biznatchy
27-07-04, 02:17
i only think the moasq needs a boost, my ppu was being hit by it yesterday and it did nothing to me, the effect took too long. I could easily notice it and time my heals to totaly avoid it even while i had 6 people trying to kill me.

the effect needs to be faster like double the speed or something, just something to keep me under pressure i think it could be much more useful if ppus didn't have as much time to prepare for it. Rest of the drones seem fine and i have a droner i intend to use in PvP soon...ish

This is really pissing me off. When the anti heal drone first came out it really hurt ppu's. Now the good ppu's have gotten used to it and its worthless really. The delay to remove heal has to get dropped by 75%. I mean if the ppu just casted a heal and you hit him with the drone he still gets almost all of his health back before the affect takes the heal off. Even under constant fire from a mosquito the ppu can recover health with a few people attacking him. I mean with 3 people attacking a ppu you should be able to kill him using the right tatics. It really takes more then 3 people to kill a ppu that seems silly.

manderf
27-07-04, 04:56
make a spirt drone. and a fire apoc and hl drone OMFG SO COOOl

Napalm82
27-07-04, 09:30
Heres my ideas for drones:

Hacking drone:
lvl 1 drone: has 30% of your hack skill
lvl 2 Drone has 50% of your hack skill
lvl 3 Drone has 80% of your hack skill
Rare: has 100% of your hack skill
(Same with Repair)

Driving drones:
Misile wheeled drone (Basicly same as the current rocket drones only fire 2 rockets at a time and can not fly)

Mine drone: a drone who has 5 mines which can drop them when they want...each mine has a very small hit box and are 70% transparent

Deployment drone: a drone who has to deploy drills down into the ground in able for it to fire multiple rockets at a time..it has VERY low ammo but can fire 4-5 rockets at a time (Deployment time is 1 min)

Scavenge drone: No weapons but can hold 300 lbs

Force drones: fires energy bolts that does not hurt nor paralyse but sends the target 1 meter away from the shot (If they got hit of course) this has a low RoF

Smoke drones: Works like kami drones only makes a large field of pitch black smoke, only thing visible in the smoke are RARE weapons (The swirly's) i like this drone because it will be a hazzle for people who think only rare weapons are worth to PvP with.

- Napalm