PDA

View Full Version : NCPD -SL tracker

Andronicus
26-07-04, 04:48
Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? I would like to bring back my bounty hunter event - but it doesn't work very well without the tracker. Upcoming prizes for capturing the outlaw are to include full rares, possibly even MC5 chips if enough people turn out - but again - without the NCPD tracking system it wont work.

Birkoff
26-07-04, 04:51
They will fix it when its finished.

Ramzi
26-07-04, 05:02
Yeah let's fix this before missions are fixed, before monk dex gain, before stealth is fixed, etc.

Great idea.

Crono
26-07-04, 05:35
Yeah let's fix this before missions are fixed, before monk dex gain, before stealth is fixed, etc.

Great idea.

Wea man, trash any idea that someone has case other shit is still broken, awsome.

Ramzi
26-07-04, 05:37
Why would they fix something that penalizes the people who pk, but without anyway for them to fix their SL?

Oh wait it's KK.

Sounds like a great idea guys121111

WebShock
26-07-04, 06:04
damn he has a point.

ramzi actually has a point instead of being his usual sarcastic bastard self. lol

fix the missions first. hell fix the fuckin citycom and get rid of that mission accomplished bug.

Ramzi
26-07-04, 06:08
I always have a point it's just really hard to find amongst all the asshole in me.

Crono
26-07-04, 22:38
Yea man that is true. They shouldnt add something liek that before people ahve a way to fix their SL through missions (havent done a mission on any server in a while, not shure if its just saturn thats broke)

But thats just for missions. KK isnt big on fixing things untill months pass ;P if u cant have new features added before all broken things are aded then u will never have anything new ;P Still no need to bash someone for an idea because of stealth and monk dext gain still being broken ;P

-Crono