PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to happen with bdoy

Underground
25-07-04, 23:17
The talk atm is all about if there is gonna be a item whipe or not, well heres a poll, although KK have probably already decided on whats gonna happen.

Ryuben
25-07-04, 23:18
there is no poll

votes for noob of hte year i CHOSE YOU !!

Underground
25-07-04, 23:19
there is no poll

votes for noob of hte year i CHOSE YOU !!

come again ?

ezza
25-07-04, 23:20
option 3 tnx

Shadow Dancer
25-07-04, 23:20
I vote for a partial wipe. I didn't really see any choices I agree with, so I picked the closest one. The 2nd option.

I do think all cash and apts should be wiped. But QB, SOME inventory, and all your equipped items should stay.

Lexxuk
25-07-04, 23:21
come again ?

A lot of girls say that to me :p

Anyhow, everyone seems to be speculating left right and centre as to if there will indeed be an item wipe, money wipe, char wipe, ass wipe, but its all just speculation which is just going to cause more people to worry that there might be an item wipe.

I think people should let the notion go until KK makes up its mind as to if there will or will not be, and then hopefully they will grace us with an answer.

fatwreck
25-07-04, 23:21
i say wipe... it will give me something to do when doy finally gets here.

Marx
25-07-04, 23:22
No wipe - more cash sinks and uses for purchaseable items. Introduction of gambling, recreational drugs, and decorative items through furniture and accessories. Create a neccesity of food and give use to all the stands. Taxation, or forms of paying for OP's. Soft clan limit, able to be expanded through purchase of clan expansion cards.

These will settle the problem with excess cash - Wiping? GUESS WHAT, You still have the money piling up after you wipe... Give it a year and you'll be exactly in the same place.

Open your eyes you naive bastards.

If you want something to do come DoY and you feel the wipe is the best method... Hit the red X underneith your character instead.

Shadow Dancer
25-07-04, 23:23
Yea Marx but SOME type of money wipe at least. I mean on saturn, I had to *rely* on handouts and charity to level up my char. Since no one would f*ing accept money for anything.

I honestly don't know how any noobs will make it on saturn.

Maybe they should all come to pluto. :D :D

How about a wipe of all clan funds?

Underground
25-07-04, 23:25
Yea Marx but SOME type of money wipe at least. I mean on saturn, I had to *rely* on handouts and charity to level up my char. Since no one would f*ing accept money for anything.

I honestly don't know how any noobs will make it on saturn.

Maybe they should all come to pluto. :D :D

How about a wipe of all clan funds?

If thats decided before hand then youll have every clan member running around with capped cash if their in a large clan just so that it wont get whiped

Marx
25-07-04, 23:26
If thats decided before hand then youll have every clan member running around with capped cash if their in a large clan just so that it wont get whipedAnd ten to one says they'll use it to buy "OMG KOOL" shit for their personal appearance and apartment.

-Demon-
26-07-04, 00:55
I could deal with cash suppose...but in just limiting to a 1 mil for chars and say 10mil for clans, those are rough figures but sound fair to me.

Items and appts are a bad idea to wipe...they would make me leave. Jeez I need to make a statement to copy and paste across all these threads :p