PDA

View Full Version : Uranus - Anyone who lost items due to sync?

Cubico
25-07-04, 15:35
Hi,

I found some items in my gogo which do not belong to me.
They belong to a rifle spy who can also poke I guess.

If you read this and lost items then send me a PM and describe which items you lost.

Mr_Snow
25-07-04, 15:37
Relogging not fix that?

Doc Holliday
25-07-04, 15:37
dude thats a feature. its like christmas or the toothfairy. KK want u to have those items. thats why santa J schweizerclaus puts them there for u. dont be ungrateful. sheesh some people :p

greendonkeyuk
25-07-04, 15:40
i think people should give this guy good rep jus coz hes honest.

Pungent77
26-07-04, 18:42
dude thats a feature. its like christmas or the toothfairy. KK want u to have those items. thats why santa J schweizerclaus puts them there for u. dont be ungrateful. sheesh some people :p

Hehe, so right.....I get those visits twice a year
:lol: amazing feature

oh yeah.....the Repo Man comes and visits me sometimes too....always seems to take my Research and Construction tools :mad:

System
26-07-04, 18:44
I give him props, how many people you don't know would give you your shit back

Darkener
26-07-04, 19:47
hmmm they could be duplicated items , thats why who ever lost them might not know . The worst of all the sync bug was if your gogo copied with keys to appys in them , Its also the reason never to leave app keys in gogo . Damed looters

alypaa
26-07-04, 20:19
Yeah I had a similar bug where I was putting like 3 parts of slasher to clan apt box and then got a lag spike and they just vanished. :/

notneo
27-07-04, 10:07
you guys so lucky ive lost whole characters in sync

Cerbious
27-07-04, 10:15
you guys so lucky ive lost whole characters in sync

Use f9 and ur sector map maybe u could find em again :P

Soz bad joke would hate it if that happened to me.

Endar
27-07-04, 21:50
Well I have once lost all the items from my quickbelt in a synch... A year ago... Including one rare... But atleast KK gave me 100k for those :)

And Doc, that was the funniest thing I have heard in a while :lol:

Doc Holliday
27-07-04, 22:35
And Doc, that was the funniest thing I have heard in a while :lol:

i do try mate........ ;)

notneo
28-07-04, 12:24
heheh then of course you`ve got the whole cabinet emptying scheme to remove all 5 slot weapons from the game :)