PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia funnies..

Tomalak
24-07-04, 17:59
I guess this is a bit irrelevant...
Just curious about the other NC imsomnia sufferers, and if you think NC influences it :p
And stoopid sleepy NC stories are great, like when I hid an inventory in a box..somewhere..hmmm (I was a bit drunk, too)

Right now, i've tried to alt+tab the forum like a hundred times, NC isn't even open...lol

J. Folsom
24-07-04, 18:27
I have the opposite of Insomnia, sleep in a matter of minutes, and am impossible to wake up until I'm rested. Well, you can wake me up by shaking me, but that's about it.

It has it's advantages and disadvantages, amongst the disadvantages is that I have to keep a clear track of how late it is, otherwise I can easily end up being late for work.

COLD
24-07-04, 18:37
I have the opposite of Insomnia, sleep in a matter of minutes, and am impossible to wake up until I'm rested. Well, you can wake me up by shaking me, but that's about it.

It has it's advantages and disadvantages, amongst the disadvantages is that I have to keep a clear track of how late it is, otherwise I can easily end up being late for work.

Yeah, I am the same way. If I stay up too late gaming, then I might as well just stay awake because I just will NOT wake up to my alarm after anything less than 4 hours. I mean, when I hit R.E.M. I am dead to the world.

Tomalak
24-07-04, 19:23

Dude, ur so lucky..what's yer setup:p
I'm so bad at sleeping, i'll wake myself up farting.

Cyb
24-07-04, 19:39

Hmm now why does that sound familar :D