PDA

View Full Version : vehicle/character deletion workaround?

MeWhiteWolf
24-07-04, 09:20
ok so if i activate a key and delete the char later the vehicle/apt is deleted to.
if i activate the key with my conster (the one permanent char i have) and then give the key to a temp, who registers it as his so long as the key is given back to char 1 before char 2 is deleted will the key vanish?
will the fact that char1 registered it first and the fact that he is not deleted allow the keeping of the vehicle?

Mantiz
24-07-04, 09:23
Simply put, if you delete a char the apts/vhc registret to him will be deleted no matter where they are and you can't re-register them to someone else once the char is deleted. Register the key to someone else before deleting the char. It doesn't matter who had/bought the key first.

Omnituens
24-07-04, 09:38
Simply put, if you delete a char the apts/vhc registret to him will be deleted no matter where they are and you can't re-register them to someone else once the char is deleted. Register the key to someone else before deleting the char. It doesn't matter who had/bought the key first.
Yup, all the contents of the apt will be transfered on re-reg.

if your deleting a char, always remember to transfer your cash too.

MeWhiteWolf
24-07-04, 09:38
hmm i was thinking the vehicle and apartments were the same and was worried about this thread:http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=44395

Birkoff
24-07-04, 09:55
Reg the keys on a different char (u have to reg apts twice, change the pass to make sure) then give them back to your new char... Easy.. =)

Richard Slade
24-07-04, 10:44
And be VERY sure about what you do...
I forgot to re-register my DRE epic that a char borrowed for a while...
So much for that tech storage :(